CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I open a new browser window in "incognito" mode, which gets around the limited number of articles issue.

Cool. Thank you. That sounds simple enough and I will have to give that a try the next time I run into a limit.

I dont mind paying to support a news site if I am going to be an avid user of it but with these cases we tend to hit the "limit thing" on certain cities news sites about a crime and its a temporary research just for that case so most dont like to pay since it is usually is just a temporary need.

ID has a GSK special tonight from 10- 11pm EST

Inside Edition also has a GSK special from 10- 10:30pm EST

*CHECK YOUR LOCAL LISTINGS FOR CHANNELS.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think it's hilarious that the news is advertising that he has a micro-sized p$nis and now they're reporting he had a

performance enhancing pump implanted. Several of his victims also reported this. Serves him right to be publicly humiliated.

Actually some town require a Batchelor's degree to be considered for the force. I wouldn't say he was over-qualified

but maybe for a small town podunk force he was.
I believe a co worker was quoted as saying that.

"Farrel Ward, 75, served on the Exeter Police Department with DeAngelo. Ward called him a "black sheep," saying he was quiet and didn't fit in with other officers."

"Ward said he thought DeAngelo was overqualified for the small-town job because he graduated from Sacramento State with a degree in criminal justice."
http://abc7chicago.com/dna-that-cra...er-case-came-from-genealogy-websites/3396960/

Cool. Thank you. That sounds simple enough and I will have to give that a try the next time I run into a limit.

I dont mind paying to support a news site if I am going to be an avid user of it but with these cases we tend to hit the "limit thing" on certain cities news sites about a crime and its a temporary research just for that case so most dont like to pay since it is usually is just a temporary need.
I just clear my "cookies" and the count starts over.

Actually some town require a Batchelor's degree to be considered for the force. I wouldn't say he was over-qualified

but maybe for a small town podunk force he was.

In the 70's, he would have been overqualified. Not anymore, but back then---YES.

we are still talking about dog repellent? that is inconsequential ...we've had numerous posts on it
GSK having dog repellent is not much of a clue at all
He was able to victimize people who had dogs. They wondered how he got the dogs to leave him alone, and how he was able to sneak around,and brake in. It so consequential.
He also murdered the Majiories in 78. Got busted for shoplifting 79.

I sure hope there are not hiccups with LE violating his constitutional rights:
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article209999469.html
[...]
Howard, his newly appointed public defender, would not talk about her client's health issues or why he was in a wheelchair, but complained that she was denied access to him while sheriff's investigators interviewed him Wednesday, even after she got a court order.
"I had a court order that said they had to give me access to him and I felt they were stonewalling me...," she said. "I went to interrupt it and the sheriff's department disregarded it."
Howard said she expects to receive "hundreds of thousands of pages" of discovery evidence from prosecutors, but said that as of Friday she had been given only the criminal complaint. She also declined to say anything about the meeting she later was able to get with DeAngelo.
[...]

His legal wife is a long- standing civil attorney in CA, and he settles for a public defender? With her contacts?
I'd say she's not exactly on his team now.. ha.

Sounds like he has a strong ticker if he was able to rage and cuss people as they have reported that he did.
Then again this was a behavior he was accustomed to.
I don't know if he is even able to feel "stress".
Most serial killers don't.

I wonder if this was the year he may have had surgery to fix his male part.
If so, that explains why he stopped. He would easily be identified by a victim and traced through doctors in the area.
He had to stop.
Moo

<modsnip>His neighbor he said he was an avid biker to stay in shape.
Also he's an out, and out sociapath. So not buying the frail old man act. Not at all.

So he was fixing his daughter's car a week ago, working on a table before the arrest and now he looks like this?! Trying to gain sympathy or is the shock of what's happening to him taking a hit?!

Don't you mean the shock of what he did to HIMSELF?

His legal wife is a long- standing civil attorney in CA, and he settles for a public defender? With her contacts?
I'd say she's not exactly on his team now.. ha.

One of his daughters is also an attorney. Another is a physician.

He was able to victimize people who had dogs. They wondered how he got the dogs to leave him alone, and how he was able to sneak around,and brake in. It so consequential.
He also murdered the Majiories in 78. Got busted for shoplifting 79.
the point is, it would've been a miracle to connect the crimes with dogs involved to JJD--as I pointed out in previous posts
these murders/rapes lasted [ 10? ]many years--meaning the investigation was ongoing/changing/complex --many involved
plus they did not know all of these murders were connected!!
plus not all of the murders involved dogs
plus there was much more evidence to collect/analyze/file/etc than just dog repellent
..since the murders were not connected until much later, there is a great possibility that DeAngelo's stealing was not even filed in the GSK folder--etc
MOO--I would think it would almost be a miracle for the investigators to be able to connect the stealing to the GSK--considering the problems/complexity of the case I have stated above
it all adds up to a complex/lengthy/etc investigation with many variables
bold for emphasis only

When Robert Ben Rhoades was arrested he began to make his face appear as if he had had a stroke (drooping face, etc) to make him appear lame. Thinking that he was some old man that didn't know he committed depraved crimes. It was and is to this day an act.

And as sad as it is for the victims the reality of it all is that he can only truly be tried for the murders because those are the only crimes he committed where the statutes of limitations has not expired on. Why there is a statute of limitations on rape I will never understand, especially considering the epic backlog of rape kits in this country.

Frankly even if he is a feeble old frail man, he is still the cruel, depraved, sadist who terrorized and destroyed so many lives and communities. His defense and whomever else may try to play up sympathy or create doubt because of his current physical state, but that is completely irrelevant.

Age and poor health hasn't prevented much more elderly Nazi war criminals being put on trial, and convicted, in recent years.

<modsnip>
Paul Holes said he followed him while surveiling him bombing along on his bike at 100mph, ignoring stop signs.
His neighbors all say he was working on a table, he was as an avid biker.
Hardly a frail old man. He may be able to fool you, but not me.

Sounds like he has a strong ticker if he was able to rage and cuss people as they have reported that he did.
Then again this was a behavior he was accustomed to.
I don't know if he is even able to feel "stress".
Most serial killers don't.

I wonder if this was the year he may have had surgery to fix his male part.
If so, that explains why he stopped. He would easily be identified by a victim and traced through doctors in the area.
He had to stop.
Moo

most serial killers don't feel ''emotional''/sensitive to others
please provide evidence they would not feel stress at being arrested for murder
it doesn't matter how healthy his heart is--and he's over 70:
[FONT=&amp]The word [/FONT]cardiomyopathy refers to heart muscle that is weakened, resulting in the heart not working as well as it should. Stress cardiomyopathy refers to weakening of the heart as a result of intense physical or emotional stress.
[FONT=&amp]However, emotions like extreme anger, fear, and surprise can also cause it. Physical stress to the body includes stroke, dehydration, or low blood sugar[/FONT]
http://www.medbroadcast.com/channel/mens-health/mens-health-problems/can-stress-cause-a-heart-attack
Enron founder Ken Lay died unexpectedly of a heart attack Wednesday morning, seven weeks after he was convicted on several counts of conspiracy and fraud. "His heart simply gave out," said the pastor of Lay's church. Could stress have caused his death?
Absolutely
High levels of stress hormone can also knock the heartbeat out of its natural rhythm.
age 64
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Lay
bold mine---for emphasis only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads