CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a timeline available for Deangelo? I'd like to know what ships he served on in the Navy, when he got out, and what he was doing prior to the VR/EAR/ONS crimes.

Maybe they think he poses no immediate threat atm. Maybe they think he's deceased or knows that he is?
I'm curious but I want violent offenders off the street first.
If D.B. Cooper becomes a hot topic I'm sure that case would crack next. Waiting for the Jon Benet Case.

I think D.B. Cooper is a hot topic. I'd say him and Amelia Earhart are the #1 an #2 mysteries of the 20th Century. The FBI was still actively looking for him until about two years ago. But for some reason they decided to stop looking.

Neither Washington or Oregon allow the use of familiar DNA.
These are the 12 states that do:
California
Arizona
Colorado
Florida
New York
Minnesota
Texas
Utah
Ohio
Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Good point, but he is up for federal charges. Would that limit the FBI from doing it?

I think D.B. Cooper is a hot topic. I'd say him and Amelia Earhart are the #1 an #2 mysteries of the 20th Century. The FBI was still actively looking for him until about two years ago. But for some reason they decided to stop looking.

Good question I wonder why!

Deangelo received a GED in 1964. Had he stopped attending High School prior to that?

I would like to see a timeline showing all the GSK/ONS/VRS cases, superimposed with JJD’s life events and those of the women/girls in his life. For example, when did Bonnie get married...does that coincide with when he moved to couples.

I have not followed this case up to now, haven’t read the books or watched the shows, but I realllly doubt that he took a pause from 1981-86 and stopped entirely after 1986. Maybe have changed his MO in the early 80’s to dispose of the body and any evidence, and the 1986 case was an outlier. I would be looking at any missing persons in the area or anywhere he traveled.
I don't think he stopped either. He might have slowed down, but I doubt he stopped. I'm sure he was looking forward to 'retirement', and fishing. Wonder where he took his motorcycle, and boat trips to up until getting busted.

No one saw him using a pump. ONE victim suggested that noise she heard could have been a pump. It's all speculation.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
yeah this story is quickly becoming full of non facts as reporters scramble to capitalize while it's hot.... read one from a norcal paper this afternoon that is still pushing the ancestry.com storyline despite everyone involved has denied it and set the record straight... plus all the nonsense storylines from the fringe elements of journalism

think a few posters here are not comprehending he wasn't apprehended or taken into custody from the ancestry dna.
that lead them to him.
they apprehended him after TWO independent sources of JJD dna the detectives collected DIRECTLY from HIM via discarded items.
no connection to the family lines. 100% one on one comparison him to the killer.

The vast majority of US population has not submitted their DNA to websites such as ancestry.com In other words law enforcement got extremely lucky with this case. Mr D'Angelo 40 years of luck ran out. Karma finally caught up to him.

But DeAngelo did not submit his DNA either. One of his third cousins did. So anybody who has even one distant relative who has submitted their DNA is in the database, whether they want it to be or not. Since about 8% of Americans have submitted theirs, the vast majority of people have some of their DNA in the database.

Really? I thought the Simi Valley murders sounded very like his MO.
not really.. in the one instance a child was involved the GSK removed the child from the room and brought him back (very much alive) when he was done.. I believe the Simi murders involved strangulation and suffocation and they lived in an apartment

Sorry if this was already discussed.... is there any connection to the Zodiac killer case ?

Feeling for all of the victims of this disgusting monster. What a pity he's been free for this long !

He's too young. Read Most Evil by Steve Hodel. It makes the most sense for Zodiac Suspect,and Black Dahlia.
It's really creepy.

JJD appears in a Wheelchair, Frail, Eyes barely Opened.
Is this an act: sympathy, a frail man?
Yet neighbours describe a very angry man!!

Or drugged.....depends on what he’s claiming behind bars to medical staff to get something like benzos to appear this way

Here's a good link & article:

https://www.visaliatimesdelta.com/s...deangelo-black-sheep-exeter-police/559924002/

Visalia Ransacker suspect was a 'black sheep,' described as a loner in Exeter

He was “too smart” and should have gone from the Navy to the FBI, according to an officer who worked with DeAngelo during his three-year stint with Exeter Police Department, starting in 1973.

Farrel Ward, now 75, said DeAngelo was the “black sheep” of the department — he just didn’t fit in.

There’s also wide speculation that the Exeter detective investigated his own crimes, Ward said. In some cases, he may have even left the scene and returned in uniform to lend a hand.

Ward became the only officer with a police dog and eventually led a team of five officers in search of the Visalia Ransacker **— a name synonymous with fear.

“I didn’t know I was searching for the man standing in the same room with me,” Ward said. “There was no indication. No one thought he would have done something like this.”......

I noticed he did not have that bandaid (or whatever it was in his mug shot) on top of his head today.
Id like to know why he did have that scuf mark and baindaid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, I haven't been able to read all the posts.

I've noticed the sign about beware of the dog, up on the wooden fence.

Just curious if JJD did have a dog, or if it's for the neighbor.

Watching him in court, sitting so meekly in the wheelchair. It's chilling to look into his eyes.
I don't care if he's in shock, medicated or any other physical thing that can be happening.
He's still the man who brutally tortured and killed so many.

Someone that evil, is just waiting for their next opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member