GUILTY CA - Eliza Delacruz, 3 wks, Long Beach, 4 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They were seen on surveillance cam following her in black SUV I believe. Just long enough to see which house she went into.

She was walking home with the baby, after getting off the bus. It is quite normal for someone to stop and say OH WHAT A SWEET BABY when walking around town. I have done that myself. Maybe she was standing on the corner waiting for the light, or something like that, and the strangers said something and she replied. That is normal everyday interactions, imo.

Police released the video showing SUV following the bus. Sounds like this woman saw mother and the baby getting on the bus, then followed the bus. Then followed her after she got of the bus to see where she lives?
I don't think mother saw the man at that time. Also, she probably didn't realize that the woman was following her.
I think it's rather obvious suspects didn't know the mother. If the knew her, there would be no need to follow her, because they would have already known where she lives.

I think the motive was kidnapping of the baby.
If we knew how baby died, it would be easier to figure out why these perps kidnapped the baby.
Did they want to sell the baby? Raise the baby as their own child? Hispanic baby could be passed as African-American.
Do something horrible to the baby?
If they kidnapped the baby because they wanted to do something horrible to the baby, that cold explain why baby was found dead.
If they kidnapped the baby because they wanted to sell the baby or raise the baby, they could have become spooked by the press and decided to kill the baby? Or the baby died because they didn't know how to care for the baby? I don't find it likely that the baby died on its own, because the baby was found dead a very short time afterwards.

Your questions and thoughts echo my own. It might help a great deal to know how Eliza died. Why are they keeping the autopsy results a secret now? The main question in trying to identify who these suspects are is determining what their motive was to want the baby. For what purpose?

I also wonder why they drove towards Imperial Beach, San Diego, or the Mexican border. Were they from Long Beach, or were they taking the baby closer to their own home, or were they going to take the baby into Mexico?

I believe this is related to this case - I am looking for more information.

NewsBreaker ✔ @NewsBreaker
Follow
Long Beach, Calif., police: Multiple arrests made in Jan. 3 kidnapping and murder investigation of 3-week-old girl - @LongBeachPD_CA
6:00 PM - 25 Mar 2015

I've been away from WS for a little while but when I saw this come through as an alert on my phone I had to post.

Multiple suspects were arrested in connection with the kidnapping and death of a 3-week-old Long Beach girl whose body was found in a San Diego County trash bin, police said Wednesday.

Long Beach police were expected to release details of the arrests at a late-afternoon news conference.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/28616139/...pping-and-death-of-3-week-old-long-beach-girl

JUSTICE FOR ELIZA...AMEN

Thankfully...arrests made. Now let's have real justice for Eliza and her family. MOO.

Got to see some of it live before they lost broadcast connection.
http://www.10news.com/news/baby-found-dead-in-dumpster-arrests-made

Here's what I learned so far:

"The Long Beach Police have been obsessed to solve this case", said Mayor Robert Garcia.

Four people arrested. The woman in the sketch lied about giving birth to twins in 2014, and needed to find two babies close in age to continue her deception.

Baby Eliza's death has been deemed a homicide, but they aren't releasing any specifics about her cause of death. The reasons she was killed are still unknown to the public, or have not been completely determined.

Also, there's another case possibly linked to this case, but they aren't releasing details about that yet.

Feel so sad for this family. I can't even imagine the fear and helplessness they felt. I'm glad we finally have movement on Eliza's justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of this death and destruction just to keep a lie going?? does california have the death penalty?? anyone involved in this should be put to death.

Got to see some of it live before they lost broadcast connection.
http://www.10news.com/news/baby-found-dead-in-dumpster-arrests-made

Here's what I learned so far:

"The Long Beach Police have been obsessed to solve this case", said Mayor Robert Garcia.

Four people arrested. The woman in the sketch lied about giving birth to twins in 2014, and needed to find two babies close in age to continue her deception.

Baby Eliza's death has been deemed a homicide, but they aren't releasing any specifics about her cause of death. The reasons she was killed are still unknown to the public, or have not been completely determined.

Also, there's another case possibly linked to this case, but they aren't releasing details about that yet.

The news reported one of the men was from Vista.
Vista is in the direction and on the way to the location of Imperial Beach where Eliza was found, but about an hour north of IB. Wonder if they took Eliza to Vista first?

I suspect the other case, the El Segundo area was mentioned, has to do with another baby because this lying lady-monster needed two babies to continue with her deception. Apparently, she lied to her bf who was out of the country when these twins she lied about were (not really) born.

I don't get it....FOUR people? I see the motive of the woman trying to fool her bf. Terrible, but we've seen it plenty of times. But the other 3, where do they fit in? What would motivate them to participate?! What was in it for them?

I never, never, never, in my wildest dreams, thought this would be the reason. I know we tossed around theories about possible family issues, immigration issues, and nefarious gang ties. The silence by the family and the PD, the PD categorically stating all those theories were wrong, and I STILL would never have come up with this.

As always, my heart goes out to Eliza's family, and well ****ing done to LBPD for solving this. I hope for many convictions and long sentences.

The news reported one of the men was from Vista.
Vista is in the direction and on the way to the location of Imperial Beach where Eliza was found, but about an hour north of IB. Wonder if they took Eliza to Vista first?

I suspect the other case, the El Segundo area was mentioned, has to do with another baby because this lying lady-monster needed two babies to continue with her deception. Apparently, she lied to her bf who was out of the country when these twins she lied about were (not really) born.

I am just sick about all of this. WTF is wrong with people? This was not a young woman who planned all of this! Did the young man from Vista, CA accidently kill Eliza during this sick kidnapping?

My heart hurts for the family and baby Eliza. Why, why why??? :(

All the *advertiser censored**holes involved are named here. Death penalty in order:

Police said Giseleangelique Rene D'Milian, 47, of Thousand Oaks; Anthony McCall, 29, of Vista; Todd Boudreaux, 44, of Fontana; and Charisse Shelton, 39, of Corona, were all arrested in connection with the case. Boudreaux and Shelton are accused of being accessories after the fact, but D'Milian and McCall have been booked on suspicion of murder, kidnapping, attempted murder and conspiracy, police said.

More here: http://www.cbs8.com/story/28616139/...pping-and-death-of-3-week-old-long-beach-girl Note the comments here from another victim...

There must've been some kind of money motivation for this 47 yr. old liar to tell her bf she had twins, and to go to such extremes. Why would the others get involved if not for money? She wanted two babies! Why would the 29 yr. old man be willing to shoot three people to grab a baby?

THANK YOU LONG BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT for solving this case.

Gisele angelique Rene D'Milian, 47, of Thousand Oaks
Anthony McCall, 29, of Vista

Todd Boudreaux, 44, of Fontana
Charisse Shelton, 39, of Corona

http://www.cbs8.com/story/28616139/...pping-and-death-of-3-week-old-long-beach-girl

"Boudreaux and Shelton are accused of being accessories after the fact, but D'Milian and McCall have been booked on suspicion of murder, kidnapping, attempted murder and conspiracy, police said."

BBM

:what:

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...ect-tried-to-fool-boyfriend-in-pregnancy-scam

"Long Beach police say a woman conspired to kidnap two babies — 3-week-old Eliza De La Cruz from Long Beach found dead in January and a 4-month old baby boy from El Segundo — in a scam to fool her boyfriend into believing she had giving birth to the couple’s twins."

and

"They also believe the suspects may have tried to contact other mothers as part of an elaborate plot to kidnap infants. The hunt for more victims continues."

Glad to see the sketches worked so quickly. I was beginning to worry they will never find whoever committed this horrendous crime.

I don't get it....FOUR people? I see the motive of the woman trying to fool her bf. Terrible, but we've seen it plenty of times. But the other 3, where do they fit in? What would motivate them to participate?! What was in it for them?

My guess is payment of some sort is all it would take.

My guess is payment of some sort is all it would take.

Even with money to pay accomplices, how on earth do these kinds of people find each other?!

Along the lines of paying the cohorts, could this tie back into previous theories of kidnapping several babies for profit, along with the two this woman needed for "personal use "? I have a hard time swallowing the story as it's being reported, need more details!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts
Back