GUILTY CA - Elizabeth Sullivan, 31, San Diego, 13 Oct 2014 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@Curious Me - I see I got that trial date in an article way back when... wonder what happened - maybe a plea deal? I have not been able find anything, but that's probably cause I'm over here in Europe.

If you find anything - please post! :)

Nice article on the pink buses! :)

Checked the FB page - no reply to my question....

impatient1.gif

I'm new here, so I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet. Here's what I could find on Matthew Sullivan on the San Diego County jail inmate roster. Looks like his next court date lands on the 18th of this month. Not sure what the court date is for, however.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 9.36.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 9.36.46 PM.png
    336 KB · Views: 29
  • Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 9.37.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 9.37.12 PM.png
    147.3 KB · Views: 27
I'm new here, so I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet. Here's what I could find on Matthew Sullivan on the San Diego County jail inmate roster. Looks like his next court date lands on the 18th of this month. Not sure what the court date is for, however.

WELCOME mesosa!

Your first post was so helpful.
Thank You for finding that date.
December 18, 2019 is only a week and a half away.

Just googled - and found this:

Matthew Sullivan Murder Trial | Wife, Elizabeth

Will leave a message and see if the trial started - as it says it has on there.

This is a heads up for Niner
that mesosa found a court
date of December 18, 2019.
Finally, well maybe finally.

This is a heads up for Niner
that mesosa found a court
date of December 18, 2019.
Finally, well maybe finally.

This case is taking so long to trial.o_O
Elizabeth needs Justice, and I am looking forward to the evidence at trial, when this Creep, is found GUILTY.:D
Not long to go.
MOO.

Just checking in to see if there are any updates. Hoping whoever did this is looking over their shoulder wondering what LE and the medical examiner are going to find!

Hopefully, Matthew will have his trial soon and be put away for life.

Wonder if he's still married to the woman who moved in with him two months after Elizabeth went missing. As far as I can tell, new wife is living in Baltimore.

Remembering Elizabeth Sullivan
We hope people who love Elizabeth will find comfort in visiting her profile to remember and celebrate her life.
Elizabeth Sullivan

mesosa
sgreeting_welcome_team_100-100.gif
to WS and this thread!!

Okay - you will be my "go to" person for court hearings then! LOL! :) Yes, I'm serious! :D

and thanks Curious Me for alerting me on this!
animated-smileys-christmas-033.gif

Last edited:
@mesosa - could you give me the link to the jail that you used please? Maybe I won't have to bother you if I can access it. TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-057.gif

Oh man, sorry :( I totally don’t mind. Just let me know. I’ll keep checking and post back if anything changes as well.

Okay! Thanks for this mesosa! I shall "tag" you when I need a court date!
animated-smileys-christmas-033.gif

Next Wednesday on December 18th at 9:00 A.M. hopefully this case will move forward to an actual trial. :D

Wednesday, December 18th:
*Status Conference Hearing (@ 9am PT) – CA – Elizabeth Sullivan (31) (reported missing Oct. 14, 2014, San Diego; found Oct. 4, 2016 in San Diego Bay) – *Matthew Scott Sullivan (34) “husband” arrested (1/31/18 in Wyoming, Delaware, extradited 2/9/18), charged & arraigned (3/4/19) with 1st degree murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond.
Trial was set to begin on 10/22/19-continued.
2/14/19 Update: Was ordered Friday to stand trial on a first-degree murder charge. Arraignment hearing on 3/4.
3/4/19: Plead not guilty. Trial date has been set for 10/22/19. Next hearing on 8/16. 8/16/19: Next Status hearing on 9/5. 9/5/19: Trial has been continued. Next status hearing on 12/18.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher
Back