DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He posted the lyrics to this
Rammstein-Mein Herz Brennt (My heart Burns) English Lyr

They are telling

A you tuber recorded his You Tube channel before they deleted it. It had about 22 videos on it, all about his anguish, or just driving around.

You could "see" his decent in recent days. The oldest post was a month ago (which would jive with his familes request for a welfare check) increasing isolation.

His posting activity drastically increased in the 36 hours before he died - posting 9 videos in that time frame.

He was on bodybuilding sites and was treated quite cruel. Lots of haters. There were some compassionate posts by some that addressed the others being cruel.

Only thing I have seen of him interaction with a human being 1:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H969UQKc-o
Just jumping off your post...cuz I had an idea...

He was on bodybuilder websites... I wonder if he was on steroids?

steroids can enflame violent actions...

NO EXCUSE HERE FOR HIS ACTIONS...

Just some thoughts to try to understand the psyche of this killer...

JMO

I believe below is the link to ER's appartment complex in Isla Vista.

If it is the correct one, I'm not seeing where it is anything beyond
a typical dorm type living environment. JMO

http://capriiv.com/

It's definitely not that simple to get a diagnosis, there's a lot more to it than social difficulties.
http://www.autreat.com/dsm4-aspergers.html
It also should be noted that ER had other diagnoses as well, I believe it was Bipolar, but I can't find the link. Need more coffee.
Or more likely folks who have difficulty with social interaction can be diagnosed with Aspergers.

He lived in an independent living skills center to help him .

These parents tried to do the right thing.

He was an adult and there is little anyone can do. The person has rights.

Therein lies a huge problem

Exactly. People can say "The parents should have seen this coming", "They should have done more", "They had to have known". They DID know, they appear to have done just about everything parents could do in a situation like this. Some people are beyond hope, beyond rehabilitation. I don't want to blame LE for not putting him in a 5150 hold; he was extremely manipulative. Some people are sociopaths and will hide it until it's way too late.

It's a shame, because judging by his posts on those bodybuilding forums and that PUAHate forum, it was obvious he was homicidal. I understand that the police wouldn't have done in depth searches on his computer simply for a wellness check, but what's done is done...I don't think anyone could have forseen this happening. It's easy to see all the signs with everything laid out in front of us after the fact.

My prayers are with the victims, their families, and ER's family.

His effeminate, narcissistic personality and the way he talks reminds me so much of Luka Magnotta.

that was my EXACT thought when I first watched his videos - before reading anything other than the first breaking news

they could be twinsies. then i saw a bit of jodi arias. what a scary mixture!! how many more of them are out there yet to be discovered? :(

Just jumping off your post...cuz I had an idea...

He was on bodybuilder websites... I wonder if he was on steroids?

steroids can enflame violent actions...

NO EXCUSE HERE FOR HIS ACTIONS...

Just some thoughts to try to understand the psyche of this killer...

JMO

I just want to clear this "bodybuilding" thing up.
There is a website about bodybuilding that has a "miscellaneous" section that is commonly referred to as "The Misc". This section was taken over years ago by people trolling the bodybuilders. It has grown into an almost reddit-like website where many many people go just to talk about anything.
I know this because my son has been on it for years, and he frequently will tell me about things happening there.
When I saw that ER was being associated with bodybuilding sites I went in and asked my son if he knew anything about ER. He had not heard anything but a while later he came in and told me that yes, ER was a poster on site.
He also mentioned that it was not uncommon for "killers" to have been posters there, and he mentioned a video that had been posted there a while back of a guy "doing things to someone he killed". I said are you talking about Luke Magnotta? He was shocked I knew about him. I think they assume if it is in "their" world that us old folks would not know about it :facepalm:.

Anyway, just clearing that up that a majority of the members on that site in the "Misc" section have anything at all to do with bodybuilding.

Aaand after taking a spin around the internets this morning, I see there are tons of commenters (men) saying they understand how this guy felt, it's feminism's fault that this happened, and that apparently if men are not given sex, or enough sex, this type of thing is inevitable. :eek:hoh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive been all over the internet this morning too and i havent see one mention of anything like that. in fact, i see the opposite. men trashing this guy as a pansy with severe mental illness.

i do NOT believe that is the majority sentiment. those sentiments may be popular in certain small circles, but i have yet to see that anywhere i have been.

http://www.keyt.com/news/mass-murder-roadmap-zig-zags-through-college-town/26162178

Had not heard this piece before :
The parents of Elliot Rodger were desperately trying to find their son moments before he launched his deadly shooting spree, it has emerged.

feared for their son after the 22-year-old sent them his chilling manifesto before he started shooting in Santa Barbara....

The killer's mum then called 911 before she set off on Friday night with Peter - the assistant director of the 2012 film The Hunger Games - in a desperate bid to find their son.......while they were travelling towards the Californian city, they discovered their had been a shooting and then later found out their son was reposponsible.

I stayed up half the night reading the manifesto and by the time I finished reading it, I was too mentally exhausted, angry, and horrified to post my opinions on it until I got my mind together and slept on it.

First and foremost, I do want to say this. I don't care if ER claims to be a virgin, if I was LE, I would be looking into every and all unsolved sexual assault cases in the areas he lived since High School.

Now, onto the manifesto. Warning: These are my opinions. They may not be very popular.

Elementary Age 5-10

ER was a hateful little boy. I didn't see a boy being viciously teased or even bullied. I seen a young boy who thought he was above anything and anybody. Nobody was ever good enough for HIM! Nothing was ever good enough for HIM. Including his parents and his sister. His treatment and opinions of his little sister during this time in his life disturb me the most. She was beneath him even as a young boy. I question whether or not she was the victim of hidden abuse at the hands of her brother, both verbal and physical, during this timeframe.

And the tantrums!?!?!?! My God!! This would be a constant his entire life!! And they were tantrums!!

I'm not going to go through every single incident I found disturbing because there are way too many. I will say what I did take from this period in his life... He was evil to the core. Yes, even as a child. The film "Bad Seed" immediately came to mind.

Middle School 11-13

Again, he HAD friends and girls were even talking to him and hugging him. Oh, but that wasn't good enough for him!! Nope! He expected more! He should have been treated like a KING by any and all!! He deserved it!

This is also the age where he became so involved with video games. His step-mother was the ONLY one to see an issue with his online gaming and put a stop to it when he was staying at their house and boy did he HATE her for it! She was the only adult in his life who made consequences a reality in his world and I'll give the father credit for backing up his wife, but that is all I will give him credit for in this period of ER's life. When he was staying with his mother, he talked about staying out until 3am with friends playing video games at a store down the street.

I won't get into all the disturbing moments during this part of his life because again, there are just too many. What I came away with was that he was a SOCIOPATH and a dangerous one!

High School 14-18

Sex. Sex. Sex. I am OWED sex!! Oh, he can't fool me with that talk of "love" because I see right through his own words. He didn't want love! He wanted girls to do what he expected of them! To desire HIM and have sex with HIM and only HIM! He didn't have a hard time making friends! He simply didn't want friends! He wanted slaves! He wanted people to serve him! And he hated that they didn't.

Money. Money. Money. Although he lived a far more opulent lifestyle than 98% of Americans, it still wasn't good enough for him. He deserved more! His father going through a financial crisis... he took it as his father being selfish, a bum, and idiot. His mother not marrying that rich man with a house in Malibu... he took it as a personal insult to HIM because HE deserved to live the life of another man worked for.

Every house. Every bedroom. Every apartment. Every condo. Every neighborhood. Every car. Every vacation. Nothing was good enough for him!

I was so flipping happy when the Step-Mother kicked him out of her home when he turned 18!! And I am happy that the father backed his wife up. However... by this time I was NOT shocked by ER's reaction to this. In his mind, HE was entitled to that HOME as the first born SON! It was HIS! Not some lowly woman (he used a lot worse words to describe the step mother) who was below him!!

Again, I will not get into every single disturbing moment, but I stand by my statement about LE checking into any unsolved sexual assaults! I don't care if he says he was a virgin! I don't put it past him raping a woman and still considering himself a virgin because a girl didn't willingly give it up.

College - 18-22

I'm going to have to take a break.

It says here that ER mailed the manifesto to his parents Friday. They called 911 straightaway and then jumped in a car to go find him. But halfway there, they heard about the shootings.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/california-shooting-elliot-rodgers-parents-3606772

I'm confused ...

LE said it took them ~3 minutes to arrive in IV after first notified of the shootings, but the above article said that the parents "called 911 before she [the mom] set off on Friday night with Peter [the dad] ... in a desperate bid to find their son."

So ... did the parents call after the shooting began, or before the shooting but LE didn't take it seriously/act quickly, or ???

I stayed up half the night reading the manifesto and by the time I finished reading it, I was too mentally exhausted, angry, and horrified to post my opinions on it until I got my mind together and slept on it.

First and foremost, I do want to say this. I don't care if ER claims to be a virgin, if I was LE, I would be looking into every and all unsolved sexual assault cases in the areas he lived since High School.

Now, onto the manifesto. Warning: These are my opinions. They may not be very popular.

Elementary Age 5-10

ER was a hateful little boy. I didn't see a boy being viciously teased or even bullied. I seen a young boy who thought he was above anything and anybody. Nobody was ever good enough for HIM! Nothing was ever good enough for HIM. Including his parents and his sister. His treatment and opinions of his little sister during this time in his life disturb me the most. She was beneath him even as a young boy. I question whether or not she was the victim of hidden abuse at the hands of her brother, both verbal and physical, during this timeframe.

And the tantrums!?!?!?! My God!! This would be a constant his entire life!! And they were tantrums!!

I'm not going to go through every single incident I found disturbing because there are way too many. I will say what I did take from this period in his life... He was evil to the core. Yes, even as a child. The film "Bad Seed" immediately came to mind.

Middle School 11-13

Again, he HAD friends and girls were even talking to him and hugging him. Oh, but that wasn't good enough for him!! Nope! He expected more! He should have been treated like a KING by any and all!! He deserved it!

This is also the age where he became so involved with video games. His step-mother was the ONLY one to see an issue with his online gaming and put a stop to it when he was staying at their house and boy did he HATE her for it! She was the only adult in his life who made consequences a reality in his world and I'll give the father credit for backing up his wife, but that is all I will give him credit for in this period of ER's life. When he was staying with his mother, he talked about staying out until 3am with friends playing video games at a store down the street.

I won't get into all the disturbing moments during this part of his life because again, there are just too many. What I came away with was that he was a SOCIOPATH and a dangerous one!

High School 14-18

Sex. Sex. Sex. I am OWED sex!! Oh, he can't fool me with that talk of "love" because I see right through his own words. He didn't want love! He wanted girls to do what he expected of them! To desire HIM and have sex with HIM and only HIM! He didn't have a hard time making friends! He simply didn't want friends! He wanted slaves! He wanted people to serve him! And he hated that they didn't.

Money. Money. Money. Although he lived a far more opulent lifestyle than 98% of Americans, it still wasn't good enough for him. He deserved more! His father going through a financial crisis... he took it as his father being selfish, a bum, and idiot. His mother not marrying that rich man with a house in Malibu... he took it as a personal insult to HIM because HE deserved to live the life of another man worked for.

Every house. Every bedroom. Every apartment. Every condo. Every neighborhood. Every car. Every vacation. Nothing was good enough for him!

I was so flipping happy when the Step-Mother kicked him out of her home when he turned 18!! And I am happy that the father backed his wife up. However... by this time I was NOT shocked by ER's reaction to this. In his mind, HE was entitled to that HOME as the first born SON! It was HIS! Not some lowly woman (he used a lot worse words to describe the step mother) who was below him!!

Again, I will not get into every single disturbing moment, but I stand by my statement about LE checking into any unsolved sexual assaults! I don't care if he says he was a virgin! I don't put it past him raping a woman and still considering himself a virgin because a girl didn't willingly give it up.

College - 18-22

I was going to try and respectfully snip your post but you've put everything into words far more eloquently than I could ever have posted and I completely agree with every word you've written. I thought I may be on my own thinking he's possibly assaulted women but as he's put into words that he frequently takes long walks around his neighbourhood on his own watching couples and that he has various "stalking facebook accounts" it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I've just reached 18-22 and have to figure that there's about to be 70 pages of pure venom from hereon in.

I'm confused ...

LE said it took them ~3 minutes to arrive in IV after first notified of the shootings, but the above article said that the parents "called 911 before she [the mom] set off on Friday night with Peter [the dad] ... in a desperate bid to find their son."

So ... did the parents call after the shooting began, or before the shooting but LE didn't take it seriously/act quickly, or ???

Mmmm. I don't know. The SB police release just says they responded at 9.27pm to reports of shooting in IV.

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5203558/

Elementary Age 5-10

Middle School 11-13

High School 14-18

College - 18-22

If he was teased, it was probably his own doing for his extreme narcissism. Not saying anyone should be bullies. The theme I see is narcissism and entitlement mixed with grandiosity. Narcissists are constant complainers and see themselves as victims.

Websleuth Radio Interview Of Tina Meier
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/09/30/tricias-true-crime-radio-adult-cyber-bullying

Her description of Lori Drew is what describes Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, Casey Anthony, and Jodi Arias.

In the manifesto, ER mentions a few assaults on women. These were all throwing drinks over them and any men with them, then running away, with the exception of when he broke his leg. He tried to throw 'women' plural off a wooden roofdeck in a drunken rage, but instead was thrown off himself by the men with them.

He then hobbled off on his broken leg, but returned again in a rage (to the wrong house) and was beaten up by some men he insulted there. He lied to parents/police about what happened and police questioned the people concerned over the incident, but declined to bring charges when they heard the witnesses accounts.

I don't think ER would have committed sexual assaults though. I really think he would have said if he had, because he would have felt justified in that, as in all the other acts of harm he did, in my opinion.

If he was teased, it was probably his own doing for his extreme narcissism. Not saying anyone should be bullies. The theme I see is narcissism and entitlement mixed with grandiosity. Narcissists are constant complainers and see themselves as victims.

Websleuth Radio Interview Of Tina Meier
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/09/30/tricias-true-crime-radio-adult-cyber-bullying

Her description of Lori Drew is what describes Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, Casey Anthony, and Jodi Arias.

I pick up extreme Malignant Narcissist. I unfortunately dated one in my youth when he couldn't woo a female he'd resort to dosing and rape. He is glib, charming and polite and talks his way out of all his crimes.
This guy I would say is also a psychopath.

ER seemed to hold very little grudge for being thrown off a roof, getting his leg broken and then being beaten up. But he was VERY upset that (he thought) someone stole his Gucci shades and gold necklace in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024