CA - Elliot Rodger kills 6, injures 13 in Isla Vista, Near UC Santa Barbara, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Song22 - call the police. Don't bother trying to reason with men like this or their enabling families. Schools won't do anything either, the harasser will just convince them it's the woman who is "crazy".

These men think they are owed something, and they will keep upping the ante. Be very careful. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Presser reportedly delayed as Sheriff Bill Brown is receiving even more updated info.

KEYT TV has been reporting all sorts of rumors/stories but I'll refrain from posting anymore until the official word is published by the sheriff.

~jmo~

No discussion about gun control. It's off topic for the purposes of this thread.

We used to discuss it in the Political Pavilion until members were unable to discuss reasonably. We will not be continuing that problem here.

Posts were removed. Don't post about it again. :tyou:

I am very interested in the manifesto. I hope someone puts it online so I can read it for myself.

Presser coming on...now.

KEYT TV at scene of presser...displays being setup on easels.

Correcting info that was preliminarily conveyed:

Identity of suspect Elliot Robert Oliver Rodger. 22 year old Eurasian make. Santa Barbara City College with 3 previous contacts with police. July 2013 he claimed to be a victim of assault but turns out he might have been the aggressor in the incident. (Case was suspended.) January 15 2014 Rodger contacted police and accused a roommate of stealing 3 candles $22 each. Had his roommate arrested (WTF) April 30 2014 Authorities contacted him, did a welfare check because family member was worried about him. Police found him "polite and courteous".

10 separate locations where criminal activity took place. In several locations there are more than 1 crime scene at each location

1 Murdered 3 victims within his residence prior to the shooting rampage. Three males, repeatedly stabbed. (Jesus Christ)

2 Sorority house. Sisters reported hearing loud and aggressive knocking at the door lasting 1-2 minutes, no one opened the door. 3 young women outside were **** from across the street. 2 fatally wounded, 1 alive. Killed were Katherine Cooper, 22, and Veronika Weiss, 19

3 IV Deli. He shot and killed Christopher Ross Michael-Martinez. He fled in his black BMW and continued toward location #4

4 Shot 2 people

5 Brandished a handgun at a female victim, fired additional rounds, turned vehicle around traveling West on Del playa. Fired gunfire at a police

6 6600 block of del playa, struck and injured a bicyclist

7 Camino del sir, sabado tarde, fired multiple shots at pedestrians, 3 of which were struck.

8 intersection of camino pescadoro, fired shots

9 Fired at sherriffs deputies, they struck his vehicle and shot him in his hip. He drove off

10 Speeding and struck a bicyclist, then crashed into several parked cars. He was removed from the car and handcuffed but was dead with a GSW to the head

7 fatalities, 6 innocent victims + suspect. 13 people injured, 4 by his car and 8 by gunshots, 1 minor injury of unknown origin

3 9mm handguns recovered from his car. They were legally purchased and registered to him

He managed to stab 3 young men to death in his apartment and I presume no one heard anything or at least no one seemed to report it right away. He probably was threatening them with his gun but how was he able to overcome all 3 of them most likely at the same time??

He managed to stab 3 young men in his apartment and I presume no one heard anything or at least no one seemed to report it right away. He probably was threatening them with his gun but how was he able to overcome all 3 of them most likely at the same time??

I was just saying exactly the same to my friend,how could he stab three people on the same location without either one or two of them taking him down.
I guess we will never know for sure

I was just saying exactly the same to my friend,how could he stab three people on the same location without either one or two of them taking him down.

Didn't he say he would lure them there? I thought one at a time.

All posts are my opinion only. Sent via Tapatalk

Probably got them one by one. They may have come in at different times and been attacked. Or in different rooms.

At first I thought maybe he stabbed them when they were sleeping but the attack began at 9:30pm so unless he stabbed them the night before *shudder*...it's another piece of the puzzle, how he overcame them. Poor guys.

His manifesto is awful, he says his mother should have married into wealth, calls his father a "failure" for not directing bigger movies. So selfish and sickening.

He managed to stab 3 young men to death in his apartment and I presume no one heard anything or at least no one seemed to report it right away. He probably was threatening them with his gun but how was he able to overcome all 3 of them most likely at the same time??

He posted he wanted to kill them in their sleep. If they were drunk, hungover or he dosed them it wouldn't be that difficult. :(

By "Eurasian" are they saying that he was half White and half Asian?

By "Eurasian" are they saying that he was half White and half Asian?

He was born in the uk and his mum I think is Asian, European and Asian = Eurasian

A new one for me,hadn't heard that before

At first I thought maybe he stabbed them when they were sleeping but the attack began at 9:30pm so unless he stabbed them the night before *shudder*...it's another piece of the puzzle, how he overcame them. Poor guys.

His manifesto is awful, he says his mother should have married into wealth, calls his father a "failure" for not directing bigger movies. So selfish and sickening.

He called his father a failure?? Well, what did Elliot do to support himself and buy his BMW??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83