GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The link to the raw video to the presser has been relocated.

I found it. Listen carefully to the reporter's question regarding the couple that accompanied MW & TW to the SCVSS. What Lt. Francisco says and does not say is pertinent. :moo:

You can watch it for yourself here (and I recommend you do so before it - relocates itself again - :moo: ):

http://scvnews.com/2015/01/24/newhall-father-arrested-in-infant-death-case-video/

:thinking:

#JusticeForBabyEllorah

From this video - thanks for the link, I finally got it to work! I don't have time right now to transcribe the whole thing but here's part of it from the Q&A portion that I could hear that hopefully answers some recent questions:

Reporter: Do you feel that he acted alone?

- We don't know at this time. Obviously we're going to have to do numerous interviews uh and get all the facts.

<snip>

Reporter: A friend brought... we spoke to the husband of the friend, and she was the one that brought them in. Uh can you explain, can you go into detail at all about that? It's kind of an unusual situation.

- Yeah again still our investigators have to talk to everybody that knows anything, saw anything, and again we ask anybody that uh saw anything to contact the LA County Sheriff's homicide bureau.

I am trying to listen and my speakers are on max volume but this link is much fainter than the last and I cannot make out the reporter questions. Just her answers.

Can someone paraphrase or better yet transcribe the exact question as posed by the reporter regarding the person(s) who accompanied the couple to the station. TIA

I did my best tlcya, hopefully that's what you were looking for. For whatever reason it is playing pretty clearly on my computer, at least for now, so I can transcribe other bits and pieces as needed.

Thanks Hippiemom. that is what I remember hearing with the original link. But I am confused as to what more I am supposed to get from that question. They spoke to the spouse of the person who accompanied them. Did the reporter specify if that person indicated that his spouse gave them a ride or if they were all on foot? I don't recall that being clear from his question's phrasing?

thank you Nik, that is exactly what I was trying to figure out. So we know it was unusual, we know reporters have apparently heard from the husband of the female who brought the parents into the station, which indicates they (reporters) probably have more info than they are releasing. Wonder why they didn't and haven't elaborated on what the husband told them.

thank you Nik, that is exactly what I was trying to figure out. So we know it was unusual, we know reporters have apparently heard from the husband of the female who brought the parents into the station, which indicates they (reporters) probably have more info than they are releasing. Wonder why they didn't and haven't elaborated on what the husband told them.

You're welcome! I'm glad it was what you were looking for. I think I listened to it at least a dozen times and I felt like I was missing some 'clue' that maybe others caught? Maybe I did - I just tried to transcribe it as accurately as possible from what I could hear. To me it sounded like a pretty generic answer, although the question from the reporter was pretty interesting. I did find it odd that nothing's been published in MSM so far about the mysterious husband who supposedly talked to the reporter.

I wonder if the friends knew of any drug connection or had contact with him acting erratically during the day or evening. If he is in recovery, the people who accompanied might have been sponsors or somehow a support person. Since it took so long to get to the police that night, I have imagined that the work of all interfacing with him was to get him to the police as LE was the best option for finding the baby. No access to more drugs might have had him on edge or suicidal. Speculation, of course.

Maybe that is what we are to take from this. That reporters have heard something from husband of gal who accompanied the parents to station that they have opted not to share with the public. Something reporter considered "unusual" but was careful not to voice any more specifically than that. Why would a reporter do that?

The people who interfaced with both parents throughout the time when mom got home until they were at the police station could have significant tidbits about both parents and their behavior. I am not implying that mom is complicit but, rather,having another accounting of her behavior might really clear her from any suspicion. Getting the full view of what was said, how, when, where and the tone will be important in his prosecution.

Also, can you guys see on MW's facebook page, the ultrasounds? Might give you insight as to more information if you can read the name at the top of it. :thinking:

Darn it! Fb page went poof!

I have some screen caps, mostly of Ellorah and comments about those pics. Did not grab one of the US but I did get to view it magnified to see the name and birthdate attached before it went away. I am frankly shocked it stayed up as long as it did considering. In my experience the personal public FB pages of perps that are catchig a lot of comments after the crime tend to go poof much more quickly than this one did.

TW is an alias. I ran across all this a while back but didn't discuss. I don't think it's relevant.

Huh? Why would she need an alias? Why is news reporting her name as the "alias" name? I am so very confused!

The alleged killer in the Owen Collins case still has his FB page up. People are still posting.

The issue (IMO) with the other couple was discussed upthread when another WSer posted a google map of the walk from the apartment to the SVCSS (1.4 miles ~ several hours IIRC?).

What happened during that walk? Then this mystery couple comes into play. How did she/they get ahold of them (or was it grandmom)? Cell phone? Pay phone? If so, why wasn't 911 called earlier?

Once the couple became TWO couples, were they all on foot? Now in a vehicle?

I was of the opinion that maybe they helped TW (or whatever her name is - respectfully) to convince MW to go into the station.

Lastly, I posted (paraphrase) that all things considered, he knew what he had done - and it is amazing he didn't run (and cause even more damage in efforts to NOT return on his third strike.

Some feel the presser bring relocated may be in response to initial responders' (?mis)handling of the 911 call by grandmom. The phone must have worked then, as LE said it was unrelated and Baby Ellorah's safety wasn't an issue.

I think that about sums it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some screen caps, mostly of Ellorah and comments about those pics. Did not grab one of the US but I did get to view it magnified to see the name and birthdate attached before it went away. I am frankly shocked it stayed up as long as it did considering. In my experience the personal public FB pages of perps that are catchig a lot of comments after the crime tend to go poof much more quickly than this one did.

I did not screengrab but wrote down the name and DOB.

Huh? Why would she need an alias? Why is news reporting her name as the "alias" name? I am so very confused!

Maybe I'm erring on the side of caution too much but I assume the alias is either a nickname for her first name, and/or the "married" name for the last considering they apparently weren't actually married. I don't know if it's the same for men, but I can speak for myself as a woman that I was kind of shocked how many "aliases" I had to sign off on last time I went to look something up - and I've never done anything wrong. I can think of at least a half dozen names she might have or use completely innocently.

I didn't pay attention to the name. However, on ultrasounds here, sometimes the ordering Dr has the name on the ultrasound.

Something I noticed last night though, is under the pic, someone asked if it was a TBT. As in, Throw Back Thursday. Why would it be a TBT pic if this was, assumably, their first baby. Can I wonder about that here?

From this video - thanks for the link, I finally got it to work! I don't have time right now to transcribe the whole thing but here's part of it from the Q&A portion that I could hear that hopefully answers some recent questions:

Reporter: Do you feel that he acted alone?

- We don't know at this time. Obviously we're going to have to do numerous interviews uh and get all the facts.

<snip>

Reporter: A friend brought... we spoke to the husband of the friend, and she was the one that brought them in. Uh can you explain, can you go into detail at all about that? It's kind of an unusual situation.

- Yeah again still our investigators have to talk to everybody that knows anything, saw anything, and again we ask anybody that uh saw anything to contact the LA County Sheriff's homicide bureau.

From this I am taking that the female (wife) accompanied the parents to the station. This question does not suggest to me that the husband who reporters spoke to was actually on that journey with the three. Otherwise the reporter would pose the question something like "we spoke to a man who, along with his wife, brought them in . . " MOO

I didn't pay attention to the name. However, on ultrasounds here, sometimes the ordering Dr has the name on the ultrasound.

Something I noticed last night though, is under the pic, someone asked if it was a TBT. As in, Throw Back Thursday. Why would it be a TBT pic if this was, assumably, their first baby. Can I wonder about that here?

Wondering the same...

That comment, to me actually lends credence to the idea that the name listed on the sono is the name that mom is, or was using at the time of sono, an alias (for whatever reason). The poster is asking about a throwback thursday because they are wondering if that is the sono of mom in her own mom's belly. The birthdate listed next to the name was the right birth year to fit mom. In addition, it has become pretty common place to announce pregnancy via FB by posting the first sono. I think that is what mom was doing. But commentor could have been unsure and not wanted to assume or jump to congratulate, so instead asked if it was a TBT photo. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528
Back