GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From this I am taking that the female (wife) accompanied the parents to the station. This question does not suggest to me that the husband who reporters spoke to was actually on that journey with the three. Otherwise the reporter would pose the question something like "we spoke to a man who, along with his wife, brought them in . . " MOO

I agree. I took it that the wife went with them, husband stayed home. I'm definitely wondering why.

I agree. I took it that the wife went with them, husband stayed home. I'm definitely wondering why.

I am wondering the following about the mystery female accompanying them on walk to station:

How did they come to be in her company and at what point in the evening?
Where did the walk originate from? Somewhere along the route from apartment to station or was there a detour to meet up with unknown female at some third location outside that route?
Who is she to them?
What was she told and by whom and at what point?

I just caught up to the end of this thread. Right when I saw the dad was arrested I was near tears expecting that he'd raped her. Why???? WHY? WHY? I can't believe how many of these cases even exist. One sick person doing that is unfathomable, multiple cases? How? How are there so many depraved people living on this planet, in this country? I want to scream (and punch a perv).

What's more, how do we even know that the husband was with the other three at any point that evening. Maybe he was at work. Maybe he was at home but they met up with her at some other location. All complete unknowns at this point and boy does that make it hard to theorize.

I hear ya iamnotagolem. Punch a Perv. I think that is my mantra right now. So many horrible cases, one after the other after the other. The Urge to Purge is strong upon me. I do not give two chits what made this freak what he is. I just want him gone, goodbye, dead, eliminated, purged. Too bad that won't happen but a gal can dream. It offends me to my core that this and others like him are walking the earth sucking up the same oxygen we are.

If we knew what time mom got off work and arrived home and approximate time the couple left the apartment we could extrapolate how much time is unaccounted for in which to meet up with mystery woman prior to their arrival at station around 9:30.

Too many variables.

I didn't pay attention to the name. However, on ultrasounds here, sometimes the ordering Dr has the name on the ultrasound.

Something I noticed last night though, is under the pic, someone asked if it was a TBT. As in, Throw Back Thursday. Why would it be a TBT pic if this was, assumably, their first baby. Can I wonder about that here?

Doesn't T have a son? M is not the dad.

I just caught up to the end of this thread. Right when I saw the dad was arrested I was near tears expecting that he'd raped her. Why???? WHY? WHY? I can't believe how many of these cases even exist. One sick person doing that is unfathomable, multiple cases? How? How are there so many depraved people living on this planet, in this country? I want to scream (and punch a perv).

I hear ya iamnotagolem. Punch a Perv. I think that is my mantra right now. So many horrible cases, one after the other after the other. The Urge to Purge is strong upon me. I do not give two chits what made this freak what he is. I just want him gone, goodbye, dead, eliminated, purged. Too bad that won't happen but a gal can dream. It offends me to my core that this and others like him are walking the earth sucking up the same oxygen we are.

#punchaperv

Classic!

I tried to go back to the very beginning of the thread. I can see where it says they "walked into" the police station - as opposed to calling 911 from home. I don't see anywhere that says they "walked to" the police station from their home. Did I just miss it somewhere?

In regard to the Ultrasound images on MW FB page (which is now gone). I, too, saw those. They were from September which is an odd time to be getting an US....that would have been around 6 mos gestation. Most US to determine gender are done between the 4th and 5th month. In regards to the name at the top of the US...I have 2 suspicions: 1. The name was not changed from the previous person being scanned. 2. She was using an alias just for healthcare purposes.

I am going with number 1. Could it be that they couldn't get the gender at the 4-5 mos check and at her 6 mos check they (the sonographer) said hey...let's just take a quick look...no charge. Those images didn't appear to be printed. They looked to be images of the Ultrasound screen taken with a cell phone. Maybe the sonographer already had the machine up and running from a previous patient and since it was a quick check...just slapped the probe on the belly without changing the demographics.

I am in healthcare. When I was preggo, my sweet friends always wanted to peek using our ultrasound machine while they had the application already open.

Also...the DOB was 1978....making the patient in the 36-37 age range. I think it was wrong patient name.

MOO

Great point Aunt_Tulip. That could be a misinterpretation from the get go. Somehow "walked into the lobby of the station" became "walked to" the station. I have been googling my butt off to find that they walked there opposed to driving and cannot confirm that.

So they either drove or rode 10 minutes to the station or walked 1.5 hours to get there. I think I even asked earlier in the thread if this was confirmed. For some reason I thought it had been but now I can't find the post that did.

Odd either way, since grandma could certainly find a willing neighbor to let her use the phone mere hours earlier. But now that confuses the issue even more. Who is the mystery woman, and how exactly did she accompany them to station. Did they go to her? Did she live close by? Did she come from elsewhere to pick them up? And why the hell not just call 911?

We are not sleuthing the mom on here but I think there is evidence of the use of an alias. It just goes to show that there are many layers to all of us-- just not known to everyone until your life gets under a microscope.

In regard to the Ultrasound images on MW FB page (which is now gone). I, too, saw those. They were from September which is an odd time to be getting an US....that would have been around 6 mos gestation. Most US to determine gender are done between the 4th and 5th month. In regards to the name at the top of the US...I have 2 suspicions: 1. The name was not changed from the previous person being scanned. 2. She was using an alias just for healthcare purposes.

I am going with number 1. Could it be that they couldn't get the gender at the 4-5 mos check and at her 6 mos check they (the sonographer) said hey...let's just take a quick look...no charge. Those images didn't appear to be printed. They looked to be images of the Ultrasound screen taken with a cell phone. Maybe the sonographer already had the machine up and running from a previous patient and since it was a quick check...just slapped the probe on the belly without changing the demographics.

I am in healthcare. When I was preggo, my sweet friends always wanted to peek using our ultrasound machine while they had the application already open.

Also...the DOB was 1978....making the patient in the 36-37 age range. I think it was wrong patient name.

MOO

Good idea and possible about name on US screen

I could swear I read that dad is 30 and mom 36, but cannot find a link so Who knows you may be right about birthdate being off too.

Maybe they didn't call 911 because, in one of the photos on the MSM, the garage was kinda packed.... hoarder-style..... maybe they were embarassed? and if MW was abusive..... maybe there was signs of that, or drugs or something in the apartment there they didn't want found at the time?

As for the US photo that was on MW's facebook page, that is now gone. That was a different name. I had googled the name and location and came up with things in newhall area leading me to believe it was the same person. Which makes me wonder why the local news/police aren't using the US name but rather the TW name if they have access to both?

I tried to go back to the very beginning of the thread. I can see where it says they "walked into" the police station - as opposed to calling 911 from home. I don't see anywhere that says they "walked to" the police station from their home. Did I just miss it somewhere?

Thats the way I read it too.

Good idea and possible about name on US screen

I could swear I read that dad is 30 and mom 36, but cannot find a link so Who knows you may be right about birthdate being off too.

You have it correct about the ages... and thru my own time on SM, lets just say "some" people dont use their given name, kwim? MOO and all that jazz.

Maybe they didn't call 911 because, in one of the photos on the MSM, the garage was kinda packed.... hoarder-style..... maybe they were embarassed? and if MW was abusive..... maybe there was signs of that, or drugs or something in the apartment there they didn't want found at the time?

As for the US photo that was on MW's facebook page, that is now gone. That was a different name. I had googled the name and location and came up with things in newhall area leading me to believe it was the same person. Which makes me wonder why the local news/police aren't using the US name but rather the TW name if they have access to both?

Didnt you know some of the key players in this? Did you recognize the US name or is that not what "anyone" might have known them by?

Hope you have your decoder ring ready for that one... moo and stuff

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528
Back