GUILTY CA - Ellorah Warner, 3 wks, Santa Clarita, 23 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didnt you know some of the key players in this? Did you recognize the US name or is that not what "anyone" might have known them by?

Hope you have your decoder ring ready for that one... moo and stuff

Yes, but I can't say things that aren't in MSM or public eye. So.....I'm kind of stuck.

Good idea and possible about name on US screen

I could swear I read that dad is 30 and mom 36, but cannot find a link so Who knows you may be right about birthdate being off too.

Both are correct that I read too in MSM---- 30/36....for the life of me I can't find it either

Sf and TW are definitely the same person. There's SM and some courthouse tidbits that tie it together. Considering that she's not a POI though, I won't say anymore.

Yes, but I can't say things that aren't in MSM or public eye. So.....I'm kind of stuck.

Cuofrd if you want to go through the process of getting verified on WS as an insider I think you can post more, including stuff that's not in MSM as long as it doesn't hurt the investigation. For some reason I can never seem to find the link with the info on how to get verified, but hopefully someone else will help out.

You have it correct about the ages... and thru my own time on SM, lets just say "some" people dont use their given name, kwim? MOO and all that jazz.

My last name is not and has never actually been O'Brien. *gasp*

What's more, how do we even know that the husband was with the other three at any point that evening. Maybe he was at work. Maybe he was at home but they met up with her at some other location. All complete unknowns at this point and boy does that make it hard to theorize.

I know, so many questions! I wonder if it was (for lack of a better term) a "girl thing" too. I have limited experience with all this, thank goodness, but I did once get involved in a DV situation where a (former) friend of my husband's had threatened his girlfriend and their baby. He lived close enough that he ran to our house to hide. I called the cops immediately and got the ol' "thanks for letting us know, we're too busy to deal with it right now." I was freaking out, calling everyone who knew the guy trying to figure out what to do. My husband tried to kick him out but the guy got suicidal and I said "let him stay" thinking I could turn him over to the cops in the morning, as opposed to wondering where he was. After many many hours husband finally said "fine you deal with him if you want, I'm done, going to bed." All of the women friends in our circle were calling each other back and forth all night, while the husbands got sick of his BS and washed their hands of the whole thing. I stayed up with the guy all night and took him to work project the next day figuring okay, now they'll arrest him. Nope, cops were apparently still too busy. I can see the women maybe banding together and doing what they could to get MW to the police station, even if the husband was thinking "screw this." (I'm not saying he was, I really have no idea, but just a theory based on my admittedly very limited experience.)

Cuofrd if you want to go through the process of getting verified on WS as an insider I think you can post more, including stuff that's not in MSM as long as it doesn't hurt the investigation. For some reason I can never seem to find the link with the info on how to get verified, but hopefully someone else will help out.

I've already emailed for the process of being verified on WS as an insider.

I've already emailed for the process of being verified on WS as an insider.

Oh that's great, thank you for doing that! I think you'll be able to share a lot more once you're verified, and I look forward to hearing what you can tell us.

I don't even know what justice means in this case, exactly, but I so badly want to see justice for Ellorah.

Thank the lovely voters of Calif for AB109 and letting MW out early....

http://www.signalscv.com/section/36/article/132341/

Also, same article, he was arrested Feb 2014 for violating parole.

In jail (for violating terms of probation) June (cont substance) and July (dismantle GPS bracelet) 2014. Since baby E was 19 days old on 1/25.... I'm assuming this is mid-term pregnancy?

At the end of the article it states: Released on probation in 2013, Warner violated the terms of that probation three times last year

I'm wondering if he was promised something at the sheriffs department and that's why he led them to the Nissan truck?

Thank the lovely voters of Calif for AB109 and letting MW out early....

http://www.signalscv.com/section/36/article/132341/

Also, same article, he was arrested Feb 2014 for violating parole.

In jail (for violating terms of probation) June (cont substance) and July (dismantle GPS bracelet) 2014. Since baby E was 19 days old on 1/25.... I'm assuming this is mid-term pregnancy?

At the end of the article it states: Released on probation in 2013, Warner violated the terms of that probation three times last year

I'm wondering if he was promised something at the sheriffs department and that's why he led them to the Nissan truck?

Just to defend at least some CA voters... I did NOT vote for this. They tried to make it sound like only non-violent people would be released, but it wasn't true and if you actually read it, that was fairly obvious. The CA prisons are incredibly over-crowded and I think instead of building more they came up with this "bill" to release the so-called "non-violent" offenders.

I really think he was given some kind of deal or at least preliminary deal at the sheriff's office. As long as he finally stays in prison for life I don't really care, if it helped with finding Ellorah so quickly. Depending on who that truck belonged to, she could've been abandoned there for a really long time before she was found. It's a tiny, tiny comfort in a case that has very little comfort, but the people who loved Ellorah know where she is. I honestly can't imagine healing from this, but I hope that finding her so quickly does help them heal.

I really think he was given some kind of deal or at least preliminary deal at the sheriff's office. As long as he finally stays in prison for life I don't really care, if it helped with finding Ellorah so quickly. Depending on who that truck belonged to, she could've been abandoned there for a really long time before she was found. It's a tiny, tiny comfort in a case that has very little comfort, but the people who loved Ellorah know where she is. I honestly can't imagine healing from this, but I hope that finding her so quickly does help them heal.

I don't want to pay for this rat bas-- to rot in prison for the rest of his life!!! HE-- NO!!! I want him to be looking over his shoulder for a while, yes. Fearing for what is going to happen next, yes. Suffer, yes. But ultimately, I do not want to have the taxpayers to have to, once again, take on this leach of society that has no regard for humanity. We've already spent, and will be spending, far too much money on MW.

And heaven help me if there's an insanity plea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most people can tell when you're carrying a baby wrapped in a blanket. He was described as carrying a "bundle". Makes me believe she was already dead at that point. She was probably completely wrapped and casually being carried....like he had no concern for how she was being carried. A first time new parent is usually overly sensitive about how the baby's neck is being supported. If she was already gone, there's no need to have any concern for her well-being.

Californias prison system is ridiculous. People do about 1/10 of their original sentences---if that. It is just a joke.

I don't want to pay for this rat bas-- to rot in prison for the rest of his life!!! HE-- NO!!! I want him to be looking over his shoulder for a while, yes. Fearing for what is going to happen next, yes. Suffer, yes. But ultimately, I do not want to have the taxpayers to have to, once again, take on this leach of society that has no regard for humanity. We've already spent, and will be spending, far too much money on MW.

And heaven help me if there's an insanity plea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh believe me, neither do I! But since the death penalty in CA is basically a joke and we'll be paying for him to be in prison either way, I'd rather have Ellorah's loved ones know where she is, and I'd rather not have him on death row with a gazillion automatic appeals. The closer to the general population the better, IMO. I think he'll be doing more looking over his shoulder in fear there than he would be on death row.

I'm with you on the insanity plea. I may just lose it myself if that happens.

Californias prison system is ridiculous. People do about 1/10 of their original sentences---if that. It is just a joke.

That it is, Katydid. It makes me really angry. I think I first saw "truth in sentencing" referenced here and boy do I believe in that. When I hear someone is sentenced to 10 years I generally expect that to mean a year or maybe 18 months, tops. Until I looked into it more I never understood why someone would need 2 or 3 life sentences plus 100 years. It's awful, IMO.

As scary as it is I think he probably could hide it - maybe not well, but well enough most of the time. There are a lot of legitimate things that can justify odd behavior sometimes - lack of sleep with a newborn in the house seems like it'd be high on the list. Someone might leave their loved one in the hands of someone who seemed exhausted but still functional. At least for me, it would be so hard to fathom anything worse than him accidentally falling asleep and rolling over on her. From what we've heard it seems something much worse happened, but I can see how it would be hard to even comprehend.

My ex took amphetamines every weekend he was high from Friday until Monday morning. I hadn't a clue he told me he drank vodka and energy drinks and that's why he didn't sleep. I was clueless until I caught him using. Then everything fell into place. Boy did I feel stupid.

Finally got caught up here and I have to ask how it matters what mom's real name is? I don't mean that to be snarky or anything just wondering if it DOES matter and have something critical to do with the crime?

Also, I never read anywhere they walked to the police station, I read that they walked into the police station, and had got a ride from someone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528
Back