Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenny Espino (@jennyespino_RS): https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS?s=09

@jennyespino_RS's Tweet: https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/status/618864083052302336?s=09 (MG's father defending his son )

Neighbor @ Noosha Lane prop where #BabyEmber reprted missing says Matthew Graham had baby in arms when he came 2 get water after run 2 store

Neighbor says detectives visited Noosha Lane property Tuesday. Today they took the truck. #BabyEmber

Leaving Happy Valley and now headed off to court. Follow for more updates.

can you post the report? that site has a paywall

LE's report, which is embedded within the text of this article, offers so much information - and is difficult to read. As a Pediatric Polysomnographer (sleep technologist) I question whether or not Baby Ember's medications completely prevent her from entering REM sleep. Medications can act as REM suppressants, which typically delay the onset of REM sleep. However, infants differ from children and adults in that they exhibit Sleep Onset REM (SOREM) - that is, they attain REM as they fall asleep. The only other time this occurs is abnormally in narcoleptics and in marked sleep deprivation.

Without a nocturnal polysomnogram (PSG) or sleep study to verify her sleep architecture, there's no way to verify if Baby Ember was or wasn't attaining REM. Her "flailing sleep" could have been from any number of reasons (other disorders of sleep, possible nocturnal seizures, etc.).
Because of her preexisting seizure disorder, and her cyclical awakenings, she should have had a sleep study to rule out any other underlying sleep disorder such as sleep apnea (especially concerning IMO is whether or not there is a central vs. obstructive component). OSA is marked by a narrowing of the airway, but the breathing muscles continue to make the effort to breathe. CSA is more rare, and occurs when the signal to breathe does not reach the respiratory muscles (and Baby literally holds her breath).

To know that Baby Ember was being exposed to honey oil smoke and chemicals complicates things for the worse. :stormingmad:

If there's ever a child who needs to be monitored by a hypervigilant parent, preferably with an apnea monitor IMO, it's Baby Ember.

All I can say, after this very long post, is that I am hertbroken, terrified, and things look AWFUL at this juncture. I'd give anything to be wrong. :twocents:

:praying:
:candle:
#FindBabyEmber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a new fb discussion page for baby Ember, there is some interesting discussion going on at the moment .
Won't post any more as of course it's not from MSM

I could find no embedded link to the actual police reports in this link and did not encounter any paywall but pulled out the points of the investigation as highlighted by the reporter from teh article just in case.

Sheriff’s officials say key highlights of the investigation include:
• The sheriff’s office has video surveillance showing Graham arriving in his truck at the Happy Stop Market in Happy Valley. Ember is unfastened in a safety seat.
• After leaving the store, Graham is seen in the video driving away in the opposite direction of his home.
• Graham refused to submit to a voice stress analysis, a lie-detection software.
• A round trip from the store took Graham more than hour.
• Graham lives on a property that is difficult to enter.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/dads-inconsistencies-revealed

it could possibly make you cranky when coming off it though. my troublesome son was on those, he sat around looking stupid and not talking for the most part but when he came off he was a grouch. i didnt know he was on them at the time. i do know that he went from acing the previous semester in school to failing everything :(

Just spoke to a close & trusted source about this honey oil crap. It doesn't make you forgetful or hallucinate or any of that other stuff. It just makes you high (kicks in faster and more intense than just smoking pot) and there's no reason to expect you'd "forget" anything that went on during your "wax" high. He said anyone claiming that is either lying thru their teeth or was doing something else along with it.

So, take it for what it's worth.

He's being released? From the above reporter's tweet. Sorry, ipad acting up and can't link.

I could find no embedded link to the actual police reports in this link and did not encounter any paywall but pulled out the points of the investigation as highlighted by the reporter from teh article just in case.

Sheriff’s officials say key highlights of the investigation include:
• The sheriff’s office has video surveillance showing Graham arriving in his truck at the Happy Stop Market in Happy Valley. Ember is unfastened in a safety seat.
• After leaving the store, Graham is seen in the video driving away in the opposite direction of his home.
• Graham refused to submit to a voice stress analysis, a lie-detection software.
• A round trip from the store took Graham more than hour.
• Graham lives on a property that is difficult to enter.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/dads-inconsistencies-revealed

The report starts about halfway down the page in the article, beginning at:

Read the agency's full statement on the investigation:

On July 7, 2015, at approximately 1700 hours, the ground search for Ember Sky Graham will be suspended. Searchers from all over the Northstate have searched for Ember in the Happy Valley, Cloverdale, Clear Creek, and Centerville areas looking for any sign of her with negative results. Shasta County Search and Rescue will be redeployed if any future viable tips surface.

And so on.

Wait - what? So there is a witness who saw Ember with her father after the drive to calm her down and visit to the stor for snacks? Am I reading that right?

Jenny Espino
@jennyespino_RS
Follow
Neighbor @ Noosha Lane prop where #BabyEmber reprted missing says Matthew Graham had baby in arms when he came 2 get water after run 2 store

https://mobile.twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/status/618872745976147968?p=v

https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/with_replies

Jenny Espino ‏@jennyespino_RS 1h1 hour ago

Someone asks what time.

Jenny Espino ‏@jennyespino_RS 49m49 minutes ago
.@[redacted] she didn't see time, just before sun went down. Court at 1:30.

I'm confused now. First off what does "neighbor at the property" mean? Are they talking about the cousin's g/f? AFAIK no one else lives on that property. So she saw Ember alive just before sundown and presumably after the missing hour?

And LE had processed MG's truck but now they've taken it.

https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/with_replies

Jenny Espino ‏@jennyespino_RS 1h1 hour ago

Someone asks what time.

Jenny Espino ‏@jennyespino_RS 49m49 minutes ago
.@[redacted] she didn't see time, just before sun went down. Court at 1:30.

I'm confused now. First off what does "neighbor at the property" mean? Are they talking about the cousin's g/f? AFAIK no one else lives on that property. So she saw Ember alive just before sundown and presumably after the missing hour?

And LE had processed MG's truck but now they've taken it.

bbm

That had to be the night before she disappeared.

I think the property is 2 acres. One area is a dumping ground filled with junk . Another area belongs to the Graham's and has a house and trailer on it. The other half belongs to this neighbor. That neighbor owns dogs as does the cousin who lives in the house. All of this I cobbled together from family posts objecting to MSM making it sound like MG lived in the dumping area . So how accurate it is -I don't know. trying to find an aerial view of the total property and property owner details .

There is a new fb discussion page for baby Ember, there is some interesting discussion going on at the moment .
Won't post any more as of course it's not from MSM

What is the name of the new fb page?

bbm

That had to be the night before she disappeared.

I think that's the same time of the Happy Mart footage. So either MG went home after the Happy Mart stop, neighbor saw him and Ember then he left again by a different route and CCTV caught his truck later when he was returning home. Or he went somewhere with Ember for an hour and came back with her.

Hmm...

Do we actually know what time the footage was captured?

The sun didn't set until after 9 pm correct? The video from the market was seemingly taken right after 9 iirc and it was still light outside.
I don't know what to think now. The court wouldn't release the dad unless they weren't going to charge him in connection at this time.
IF the tipster who said they saw him/his truck pulled over on side of the road is correct surely LE searched there. Wasn't it said to be a rehab place?
Could some1 friendly w/the mom's side of family have taken Ember?
Heck:thinking:
jmho

Sunset in the local area has been about 8:45 recently

Maybe closer to 9pm in Redding area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics