CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and I read his FB a while after I read the articles. I was surprised to see the heartfelt posts especially during the baby's hospital stay. He mentioned that trip cleared them out financially and he was looking for any work and may start making wax. I keep going back to an accident cover-up because I thought perhaps he was so besides himself a the time and didn't want to face family for messing up . But I would think by now he'd crack and emotion would take over .
I noticed how many people offered to help them when the baby was in the hospital. He mentioned they were exhausted and offers of relief came in ....therefore if a fussy baby got the best of him - I am sure one phone call or a drive to family would have solved that and he could have rested.

I agree and I read his FB a while after I read the articles. I was surprised to see the heartfelt posts especially during the baby's hospital stay. He mentioned that trip cleared them out financially and he was looking for any work and may start making wax. I keep going back to an accident cover-up because I thought perhaps he was so besides himself at the time and didn't want to face family for messing up . But I would think by now he'd crack and emotion would take over .
I noticed how many people offered to help them when the baby was in the hospital. He mentioned they were exhausted and offers of relief came in ....therefore if a fussy baby got the best of him - I am sure one phone call or a drive to family would have solved that and he could have rested.

d53c40471f82c90b71cda669e4153865.jpg

Via @NorCalAlliance1

https://facebook.com/pages/Nor-Cal-Alliance-For-The-Missing/174487216071925

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the photo that was posted earlier of the trailer that Ember was supposedly at when she disappeared. This is a screen capture from the KRCR news story. (I didn't do the screen cap, just found it from earlier in the thread) Looks like there are a number of trailers on that property? Wish Ember was living/going to be living in the "Taj Mahal" one from the previous page, that's for sure.

6e3dafc521fd0c04f41faf0205a46482.jpg

Geez, this looks like something out of Walking Dead. :eek:

I wonder if Ember had already passed when he went to the gas station? I wonder if the attendant remembered if she appeared to be awake or sleeping? I would be highly suspicious if the attendant says she was sleeping, because by all accounts she was a very light sleeper if she slept at all. I doubt she would sleep through the gas station trip.

He has lived there for a while right? He had to know the station had a camera. Was he setting up some sort of alibib, I bought some snacks and headed home, when really he went and dumped her body somewhere.

If he chose to drive away from gas station in opposite direction and had a live baby with him at that time.........I sure hope this doesn't turn out to be premeditated.

Where are you Ember?

The gf of the cousin who lives there (and she also lives there) has been commenting on a local news FB page that this area of the property is sort of the "dumping ground" and that no one lives in that old trailer. She appears to be rather ticked off about the media giving the impression that this is where they were all living.

The page is here https://www.facebook.com/KRCR7 but for the life of me I can't find the correct, direct link now and her comments. I'll see if I can find the direct link, unless someone else does first.

Nothing new but we pretty much have 3 main theories :

1. Accidental death and cover up
2. Premeditated murder
3. Unplanned - Rage or frustration
4. Someone left with the baby.

Regarding #4 - could someone have been staying with MG that evening - someone who shouldn't have been and he couldn't risk naming names ? Someone else asked if he could have brought Ember to an ex or someone else. But could he have travelled a half hour away and took someone home with him? by the time he returned it would have been an hour. if the evening didn't go well or this person had issues with him - they could have taken the baby . My problem with this is - how did he/she get out of the area . Just trying to think thru each scenario . I honestly don't believe someone left with the baby unless she was given away . Sadly - I think MG holds all our answers . Hope lawyers convince him to talk .

The gf of the cousin who lives there (and she also lives there) has been commenting on a local news FB page that this area of the property is sort of the "dumping ground" and that no one lives in that old trailer. She appears to be rather ticked off about the media giving the impression that this is where they were all living.

The page is here https://www.facebook.com/KRCR7 but for the life of me I can't find the correct, direct link now and her comments. I'll see if I can find the direct link, unless someone else does first.

I think this is it. It was a NCMEC share in "Posts to Page"

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154135412136988&id=32507971987

#FindEmber
:heartluv:

This makes me so sad. I can not stand that she is missing. I can not stand that no one seems to be helping the police find their baby. I cannot stand that she would live like that.
I don't care about poor. I know lots of people who grew up poor and had nothing really but their house was neat and they always looked clean and cared for. I hate squalor and I hate when kids are subject to it.

my first post but I've been an avid reader of this website for very long time. this case has really captured my heart and I've been following it from the beginning. based on what I've read so far it seems the two families do not get along and I'm going to assume mom's family thinks she can do better than always unemployed, felon dad which makes total sense, of course you want better for your daughter. what I don't understand is why the families would allow that little baby to stay in a camper surrounded by garbage? No running water or air conditioning when it's a hundred degrees outside and the child suffers from seizures?

I think they should put mom and dad in a room together alone and let them talk for as long as it takes. I'm telling you he will spill something to her.. what kind of caring dad gets himself so high that he passes out while caring for a 6 month old with a seizure disorder?

my first post but I've been an avid reader of this website for very long time. this case has really captured my heart and I've been following it from the beginning. based on what I've read so far it seems the two families do not get along and I'm going to assume mom's family thinks she can do better than always unemployed, felon dad which makes total sense, of course you want better for your daughter. what I don't understand is why the families would allow that little baby to stay in a camper surrounded by garbage? No running water or air conditioning when it's a hundred degrees outside and the child suffers from seizures?

I think they should put mom and dad in a room together alone and let them talk for as long as it takes. I'm telling you he will spill something to her.. what kind of caring dad gets himself so high that he passes out while caring for a 6 month old with a seizure disorder?
I have a feeling that Mom's family might have been very unhappy when they were told of the plan to move and thats why mom left Ember with Dad while she packed up their things. I think the move was a new and sudden plan, otherwise they would have been slowly moving things already and grabbing things as they are needed. This would also explain the apparent rift between the two families and why, at least in the beginning, mom seemed to be with and lean on her husband's family a bit more.

:welcome4:

I have a feeling that Mom's family might have been very unhappy when they were told of the plan to move and thats why mom left Ember with Dad while she packed up their things. I think the move was a new and sudden plan, otherwise they would have been slowly moving things already and grabbing things as they are needed. This would also explain the apparent rift between the two families and why, at least in the beginning, mom seemed to be with and lean on her husband's family a bit more.

I'm with you on that. From what's been published in msm there's no love lost between the families and I think this move is a big part of it. I suspect the animosity goes back a long way too. Just a hunch but I think JG has alienated herself from her family and is allied with the Grahams. For now anyway - that may change as she learns more about the night Ember disappeared. I hope.

I can easily imagine JG fighting with her family over the move and I agree that leaving Ember with MG that night was a power play. Unfortunately she's 19 so her parents had no legal way to prevent her from leaving but I wouldn't be surprised if they threatened to call in CPS.

How or if this plays into Ember's disappearance is anybody's guess but after hearing about the honey oil manufacturing and the living conditions of the trailer I've lost some sympathy for JG.

The page is here https://www.facebook.com/KRCR7 but for the life of me I can't find the correct, direct link now and her comments. I'll see if I can find the direct link, unless someone else does first.[/QUOTE

I think I found it

Relative (Pm) said The photos of that trailer and the garbage are for the landfill. Matthew has no dogs his cousin does. Matthew lives on the other side of the property. Property is 2 acres.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...49895109960.-2207520000.1436372164.&source=54

I asked days ago, where do they bring there garbage? So where's the landfill??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member