CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the place he parked could be important if he did not want others to see something in his truck

you can easily see in the screenshot that all the places in front of the store were not full, which is why some of us questioned it

his gas purchase could be important in determining how far he was able to travel

these details could have plenty to do with this case when it goes to court so dismissing them so quickly makes zero sense to me

Good Thinking. Also, if we know how much gas was purchased and how much was in tank the next day then it will give an indicator of how far he traveled and if it was on empty the next day you can guess that he was not planning on traveling to get JG and her things the next day. However, he could have been getting the gas in order to be ready the next morning. Maybe. Just Maybe.

How the heck is MG so freaking detached!?!? No appeals to find his precious baby, no tears, and definitely cold toward JG! This is so bizarre, and it makes me so mad! Seriously, they are searching for a baby that went missing under his watch, and he is just standing there looking worried that they are about to bust him! I pray they find baby Ember today. Please let it be the day! Too bad MG couldn't be honest about what happened. Not accusing him, but nothing he has said makes sense to me, and I think he is withholding lots of info! Sorry, not sorry!

ETA- my comments above were mostly regarding the vigil video...

The stories addicts tell never make sense. In MG's mind this isn't his fault, it's everyone else's fault. Sad, but true. I hope the tips which came in regarding this current search are credible. :praying:

I don't know but one case where a baby was taken during the night. And in this case, a screw driver was necessary to open the door. Totally implausible.

Reminds me to Misty and Ron Cummings and poor little Haleigh. Didn't the door that Haleigh was 'abducted' from also need a tool to open? Strange similarities.

The stories addicts tell never make sense. In MG's mind this isn't his fault, it's everyone else's fault. Sad, but true. I hope the tips which came in regarding this current search are credible. :praying:

As usual, I totally agree with you Cubby!!! It's so awesome to see you on this case...it's been a very long time!!! Hope you have been doing well!

he was said to have gotten gas so parking at a gas pump is relevant

If you are going to get gas you park at the pump, go in and pay, pump your gas and leave.
You wouldn't park in the area he is without a pump there unless he wanted to be seen on camera carry a "sleeping" baby into the store. MOO
Why would he park in such a place when there were spots in the front of the store?

Question. If family believe that Ember was kidnapped, why are they searching the road he was on instead of the property he lives on?

Well, it's not nil. That's the kind of place where people dare to break in, and where people who are likely to break in have been invited there before.

The Elizabeth Smart Case, and Polly Klaas, stand out because of how bizarre it is that someone breaks into a home that otherwise has a clean reputation and is upper middle class. This is the kind of place where vermin crawl around, and it's more likely than in a respectable home, that someone broke in during the night and took her.

It may be unlikely, and we may never know what happened to this baby.

But he must have had unsavory dealings - he was a drugged out criminal. It seems highly likely that unsavory people knew how to get into his camper. Or who knows, came in while he appeared "awake" and took the baby and he doesn't remember. Who knows. When there isn't an adult present with a reliable memory, (even if the adult with the reliable memory is asleep) you can't say it's impossible.

I did say it was impossible and I'll repeat it. He was an unsavory person yet you want to blame it on a mysterious also unsavory person? He can certainly try that as a defense and see how it works out for him.

Nobody broke thru two gates, moseyed past guard dogs and stole the baby from the literally crappy trailer. This case does not remotely resemble Polly Klaas or the Smart case and the only POI named is the father.

JMO

Question. If family believe that Ember was kidnapped, why are they searching the road he was on instead of the property he lives on?

This!!!! It doesn't make sense, does it!? And if they believe she was abducted, why haven't they been trying to find other POIs? Honestly, it seems like they have been searching for her body out there from the start!

If you are going to get gas you park at the pump, go in and pay, pump your gas and leave.
You wouldn't park in the area he is without a pump there unless he wanted to be seen on camera carry a "sleeping" baby into the store. MOO
Why would he park in such a place when there were spots in the front of the store?

Depends on what his normal is. Some people don't restart the vehicle just to pull a few feet closer to the door. Some people park the furthest away from a store. There's no physical reason for him to park at the door to the store. He is young, obviously able to carry the baby carrier with Ember in it, and able to walk that short distance. A non issue IMO

It's called a black out. If he really blacked out why not agree to the polygraph? There wouldn't be deception about something a person has no knowledge of because they forgot.

I don't for a second believe he doesn't know. I think he was likely so intoxicated/wasted he was beyond capable of caring for a child and an accident happened out of negligence. I haven't seen anything to indicate he has an anger issue.

I've been following since the beginning. This is the first case I've been following in a long time. I had to take a break from WS after it was causing too much stress and nightmares.

I'm still on the fence here. With Delano Wilson, from the get go, I knew his father was guilty, there was no way you could convince me otherwise. Here, I'm just not feeling it one way or another. I won't be surprised if he is guilty but I've seen stranger things happen here too.

It's called a black out. If he really blacked out why not agree to the polygraph? There wouldn't be deception about something a person has no knowledge of because they forgot.

I don't for a second believe he doesn't know. I think he was likely so intoxicated/wasted he was beyond capable of caring for a child and an accident happened out of negligence. I haven't seen anything to indicate he has an anger issue.

Something about the timing of Ember's disappearance doesn't sit right, kwim, the night his wife is packing to move back in with him...

Something about the timing of Ember's disappearance doesn't sit right, kwim, the night his wife is packing to move back in with him...

This is the first time he'd had her by himself overnight, right? Because to me it goes back and forth from sitting not quite right to sitting exactly right.

It's not the timing which stands out so much for me. It's the circumstances which I imagine occured prior to this happening. It's speculation, but I imagine moms family arguing with her about the living conditions and her leaving Ember with dad because it would be harder for her family to stop her. As a married couple they both have a right to the child and I'm going to guess her parents feared reporting them, for various reasons. Including her refusal to allow them to see the baby.

I think MG is the kind of guy who is always high and an accident was inevitable.

As usual, I totally agree with you Cubby!!! It's so awesome to see you on this case...it's been a very long time!!! Hope you have been doing well!

Nice to see you, too! :blowkiss:

I just pray this isn't one of those cases where she isn't found. Whatever the outcome. It still bothers me that Delano Wilson hasn't been found, and I am resigned to LE's thoughts that Bianca Jones remains are not recoverable. I don't want Ember to be not recoverable.

Such a pretty little girl. She is the spitting image of her paternal grandfather, imo.

I fear we won't find the baby. If he panicked, like I think he did, he probably made a mistake. Maybe he left her diaper on or had her wrapped in the blanket. However, coyotes and other wild animals roam the hills out there... (shudder)

My daughter says he's a native good 'ol (drug addicted) boy, and he knows that area extremely well. She suspects he would go toward the dump. Maybe Baker Gulch, or some place like that, that only locals know.

With the facts all laid out, I don't believe she is alive. :(

It's not the timing which stands out so much for me. It's the circumstances which I imagine occured prior to this happening. It's speculation, but I imagine moms family arguing with her about the living conditions and her leaving Ember with dad because it would be harder for her family to stop her. As a married couple they both have a right to the child and I'm going to guess her parents feared reporting them, for various reasons. Including her refusal to allow them to see the baby.

I think MG is the kind of guy who is always high and an accident was inevitable.

ITA. A tactic often used in abusive relationships is to drive a wedge between the woman and her support system of family and friends. It's all about control. I think it very possible the mother is a battered woman. I thought the same thing in the Steinfurth case.

JMO

Nice to see you, too! :blowkiss:

I just pray this isn't one of those cases where she isn't found. Whatever the outcome. It still bothers me that Delano Wilson hasn't been found, and I am resigned to LE's thoughts that Bianca Jones remains are not recoverable. I don't want Ember to be not recoverable.

Such a pretty little girl. She is the spitting image of her paternal grandfather, imo.

It bothers me almost every day they never found baby Delano. I pray this is not the case with sweet little Ember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734