CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sometimes we have a false idea of how innocent people act, just as we have a false idea of how drowning children act. Drowning children drown silently, seldom calling for help, as they quietly gasp and sink below the surface surrounded by people who, if they knew, could help.

Innocent people often just sit there looking stunned, and silent. Think the olympic bomber debaucle and that poor guy who died in jail on suspicion of kidnapping Elizabeth Smart. They both adopted a typical innocent person's demeanor - deer in the headlights. Guilty people often bluster, lead searches, demand that LE find the "real" killer, etc. Innocent people often just sit there looking stunned, unable to muster the energy to defend themselves.

I also have to point out, not knowing what "honey wax marijuana" is, but having experimented with reg'lar old marijuana, I could think an hour was about 10 minutes, and forget completely a meandering route I took in a car. Not that it's good to do that with a baby, obviously, just saying that this honey wax stuff seems like it could be responsible for his inability to remember where he was, and a clear accounting for time.

Can I ask what you believe happened if MG wasn't responsible?

How the heck is MG so freaking detached!?!? No appeals to find his precious baby, no tears, and definitely cold toward JG! This is so bizarre, and it makes me so mad! Seriously, they are searching for a baby that went missing under his watch, and he is just standing there looking worried that they are about to bust him! I pray they find baby Ember today. Please let it be the day! Too bad MG couldn't be honest about what happened. Not accusing him, but nothing he has said makes sense to me, and I think he is withholding lots of info! Sorry, not sorry!

ETA- my comments above were mostly regarding the vigil video...

You just know JG and MG's family insisted on parading him out to the vigil to make him look like the concerned, innocent dad. I'll bet dollars to doughnuts he wanted to be anywhere else - hiding out and getting high most likely.

Teams specialized in ground search and man tracking are scouring terrains in the Ono area, Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko said.

The sheriff, who spoke from a command post on scene, said new developments in the case lead his investigators to the small town. He said the teams are using cadaver search dogs.

The fresh leads were developed late Thursday and into today. He said they did come through a tip. At about 7 a.m., searchers began to sweep through the area. He declined to identify the specific locations for the search.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/search-for-baby-ember-continues-today

:( I was really hoping (even though it wasn't realistic) that beautiful baby Ember was at someone's house and MG just forgot where he left her. :cry:

I'll admit that I don't quite know what they look like (except I think for JGs sister) but it doesn't seem like JGs family has really been in the media much. Or have I missed them?

Can I ask what you believe happened if MG wasn't responsible?

Someone broke into his trailer and took the baby. It certainly happens - although it's rare. I think we can all remember times when monsters in the night broke in, took the baby or child, and the adults woke to find the child missing.

One of the times that most baffles me was that little girl who was camping and a perp cut open the side of her tent and took her, although her sister in the same tent had just gotten up to go to the bathroom minutes before. People think babies will cry out, but they don't. Any parent who has ever played Tooth Fairy can attest you can pretty much pick a kid up in bed and put them back down and they don't wake up.

I think he lived such a sketchy life, in a sketchy area, that it's possible someone lurking around broke in and took her.

At first it seemed obvious he had harmed her. Now, I'm not so sure. Hopefully this case will be resolved soon and the answers ill be clear.

:( I was really hoping (even though it wasn't realistic) that beautiful baby Ember was at someone's house and MG just forgot where he left her. :cry:

If her carseat were also missing, I'd think that was a very high probability. He put her somewhere and doesn't remember where. Like, on the top of his car and drove off and now she's in a ditch 5 feet off a roadway.

But her carseat apparently is not missing.

If her carseat were also missing, I'd think that was a very high probability. He put her somewhere and doesn't remember where. Like, on the top of his car and drove off and now she's in a ditch 5 feet off a roadway.

But her carseat apparently is not missing.

BBM. I had asked earlier if it was missing or not. Is there a link you can point me to? TIA.

I think sometimes we have a false idea of how innocent people act, just as we have a false idea of how drowning children act. Drowning children drown silently, seldom calling for help, as they quietly gasp and sink below the surface surrounded by people who, if they knew, could help.

Innocent people often just sit there looking stunned, and silent. Think the olympic bomber debaucle and that poor guy who died in jail on suspicion of kidnapping Elizabeth Smart. They both adopted a typical innocent person's demeanor - deer in the headlights. Guilty people often bluster, lead searches, demand that LE find the "real" killer, etc. Innocent people often just sit there looking stunned, unable to muster the energy to defend themselves.

I also have to point out, not knowing what "honey wax marijuana" is, but having experimented with reg'lar old marijuana, I could think an hour was about 10 minutes, and forget completely a meandering route I took in a car. Not that it's good to do that with a baby, obviously, just saying that this honey wax stuff seems like it could be responsible for his inability to remember where he was, and a clear accounting for time.

Why would he take a meandering route in the opposite direction of his house, with his infant in the car?

:bump:

ETA: just realized this isn't a MSM Source, so I sent a PM to Madison Wade @KRCR7 asking her if she would post video to her Facebook page & tweet it as I couldn't locate a MSM source of video from the vigil. She just responded back in the affirmative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are the best!

I'll admit that I don't quite know what they look like (except I think for JGs sister) but it doesn't seem like JGs family has really been in the media much. Or have I missed them?

Someone broke into his trailer and took the baby. It certainly happens - although it's rare. I think we can all remember times when monsters in the night broke in, took the baby or child, and the adults woke to find the child missing.

One of the times that most baffles me was that little girl who was camping and a perp cut open the side of her tent and took her, although her sister in the same tent had just gotten up to go to the bathroom minutes before. People think babies will cry out, but they don't. Any parent who has ever played Tooth Fairy can attest you can pretty much pick a kid up in bed and put them back down and they don't wake up.

I think he lived such a sketchy life, in a sketchy area, that it's possible someone lurking around broke in and took her.

At first it seemed obvious he had harmed her. Now, I'm not so sure. Hopefully this case will be resolved soon and the answers ill be clear.

Are you saying the tooth fairy isn't real?!

I don't know but one case where a baby was taken during the night. And in this case, a screw driver was necessary to open the door. Totally implausible.

I don't know but one case where a baby was taken during the night. And in this case, a screw driver was necessary to open the door. Totally implausible.

Really? I guess when I say "baby" I mean child under 4.

I can think of a LOT of them, and the parents are usually heavily suspected.

And a screwdriver is much easier to come by than a key. If you can open the door with a screwdriver, that's an advantage. And who knows - really - if the doors were actually closed. When you deal with an impaired parent, due to drug/alcohol, you can't really recover what happened because they don't remember.

The likelihood somebody broke into Graham's hovel and stole a baby is nil.

JMO

The sheriff’s office noted Graham kept Ember in a 25-foot trailer on the Noosha Lane property that had no running water or working bathroom.

“The sewage from the main residence flows into a cesspool and the property is covered in garbage and old vehicles,” the sheriff’s office said.

The property is cross-fenced. Someone entering the property would have to go through two gates and guard dogs. Additionally, the trailer door leading to Ember’s playpen is noisy and difficult to open, the sheriff’s office said.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/dads-inconsistencies-revealed

The likelihood somebody broke into Graham's hovel and stole a baby is nil.

JMO

The sheriff’s office noted Graham kept Ember in a 25-foot trailer on the Noosha Lane property that had no running water or working bathroom.

“The sewage from the main residence flows into a cesspool and the property is covered in garbage and old vehicles,” the sheriff’s office said.

The property is cross-fenced. Someone entering the property would have to go through two gates and guard dogs. Additionally, the trailer door leading to Ember’s playpen is noisy and difficult to open, the sheriff’s office said.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/dads-inconsistencies-revealed

Well, it's not nil. That's the kind of place where people dare to break in, and where people who are likely to break in have been invited there before.

The Elizabeth Smart Case, and Polly Klaas, stand out because of how bizarre it is that someone breaks into a home that otherwise has a clean reputation and is upper middle class. This is the kind of place where vermin crawl around, and it's more likely than in a respectable home, that someone broke in during the night and took her.

It may be unlikely, and we may never know what happened to this baby.

But he must have had unsavory dealings - he was a drugged out criminal. It seems highly likely that unsavory people knew how to get into his camper. Or who knows, came in while he appeared "awake" and took the baby and he doesn't remember. Who knows. When there isn't an adult present with a reliable memory, (even if the adult with the reliable memory is asleep) you can't say it's impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734