CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just talking to my mother about this. She brought it up and asked about Ember's mom. Telling her what the articals say about the baby's mom got me thinking...

When was the last time anyone saw Ember? Was it unusual for the baby to stay with her daddy? Could something have happened that made them decide that Ember needed to "stay with Matt," instead of going home?

I was just thinking, as a mom of two baby girls, if one of my babies had seizures often and needed medication, I'd probably want them with me. Especially, under a year-old. And if she's living with her parents and her sister, why couldn't they help watch the baby, while she packed up?

I jut said the EXACT same thing to my husband. Why leave her with him? Why couldn't she sleep at the grandparents house in Anderson where her primary caregiver was?

Ugh...

Oh and did anyone see the screenshot of te news coverage in the comments of the KRcR FB page? Who would leave a baby at that property?!? I'm sorry but ugh

From his FB page, it had plates at least at some point. The pic LE released was posted to his FB on April 10, but so was this one:

1509964_954344424575984_8802019306492812418_n.jpg

He's also got a bunch from October 2014 where it has no plates and he says they're going "wheeling" so maybe he takes them off often? All the pics only show the front of the truck, so hard to tell if it normally has a rear plate. It's a pretty distinctive looking truck plus he makes a big deal about that cowbell in the comments on one of his pics, so hopefully someone recognizes it.

From the comments in the KRCR FB post from earlier today
6e3dafc521fd0c04f41faf0205a46482.jpg

[video=twitter;617155483221123072]https://twitter.com/KRCR7/status/617155483221123072[/video]

"He loves her more than he loves me. He loves that little girl more than I've ever seen anybody love somebody," Jamie Lee Graham said. "He is the most dotting dad, he will change as many diapers, he's so patient with her. There's no way he did this. There's no way."

Jamie believes someone took her daughter. She said her baby girl is at risk, wherever she is, because she has epilepsy.

http://www.krcrtv.com/missing-babys-father-named-person-of-interest/33986758

[video=twitter;617155483221123072]https://twitter.com/KRCR7/status/617155483221123072[/video]

I'm sure she is. She hasn't processed this whole thing yet, and she clearly loves her baby.

I'm sorry but I looked at this and all I could think was, meth much? Poor Ember.

Just curious, what about this picture says "meth"? Hoarders, yea, but nothing is jumping out about drugs in the picture.

"He loves her more than he loves me. He loves that little girl more than I've ever seen anybody love somebody," Jamie Lee Graham said. "He is the most dotting dad, he will change as many diapers, he's so patient with her. There's no way he did this. There's no way."

Jamie believes someone took her daughter. She said her baby girl is at risk, wherever she is, because she has epilepsy.

http://www.krcrtv.com/missing-babys-father-named-person-of-interest/33986758

This sounds a lot like what Leana Harris said about her husband after Cooper died.

Just curious, what about this picture says "meth"? Hoarders, yea, but nothing is jumping out about drugs in the picture.

I understand where the poster is coming from, from a stereotypical standpoint unfortunately meth is a terrible reality in the area. I just can't believe that some children grow up in such a "environment". It makes me so sad :( but it makes me even more sad that poor baby ember probably won't get to grow up at all.

She's asleep now, but man.....after reading this, I can't wait to bury my nose in the sweet, fine hair of my 10 month old baby girl and kiss her chubby little toes.

First time alone with her? I pray he didn't do something sexual to her that only death would conceal. Please, please let that be completely opposite from the truth.

I understand where the poster is coming from, from a stereotypical standpoint unfortunately meth is a terrible reality in the area. I just can't believe that some children grow up in such a "environment". It makes me so sad :( but it makes me even more sad that poor baby ember probably won't get to grow up at all.

I 100% agree with what you are saying. I am just actually curious about what makes that house look like a meth house? I have no clue what one looks like so its a genuine question.

I 100% agree with what you are saying. I am just actually curious about what makes that house look like a meth house? I have no clue what one looks like so its a genuine question.

Probably the complete disarray and "trailer-trash" vibe.

Did someone post above that the dad has been arrested for drugs in the past? I know we confirmed DUI, burglary and possession of stolen vehicle (I am making an assumption those last two are drug-related)

She's asleep now, but man.....after reading this, I can't wait to bury my nose in the sweet, fine hair of my 10 month old baby girl and kiss her chubby little toes.

First time alone with her? I pray he didn't do something sexual to her that only death would conceal. Please, please let that be completely opposite from the truth.

I don't think we have any confirmation this was his first time alone with her. But it was temporary.

Hugs to your little one! [emoji5]️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member