CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[bbm]

maybe it was their cousin in the house? what does that mean - that a cousin was living in the house where dad had Ember? and who is the 'everybody' that he 'already' talked to?!

I read earlier that a cousin and his girlfriend lived there too. His home looks like a small camper trailer so I couldn't guess living conditions are great. Lots of stuff piled up outside it too. It doesn't look like a very safe place for a baby. JMO

She was reported missing from her crib at a home on Noosha Lane in Happy Valley that Matthew Graham shares with a cousin, James Russell, and Russell’s fiancée, Sara Chabino.
Wayne Graham said the Shasta County sheriff’s investigators cited his son’s swollen ankles as a sign he may have done a lot of walking. But the elder Graham said his son’s ankles swell easily as a result of burns he sustained as a teenager. Those burns required skin grafts, and there is scarring on his legs, he said.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...after-he-is-named-person-of-interest_39675052

More at the link. So where were the two other people?

There's no way there would be 3 adults living in that trailer, and mom on her way, and the baby. Idk but maybe there are two trailers on the property.

Why would the dad call the mom and first say "someone took her!" instead of asking if the mom had her? Hmm. Reminds me of Scott Petersons first phone calls about Laci, saying "She is missing!" instead of asking if she was there.

Sounds like maybe there's two trailers on the property. First, it said there were 6+ dogs that bark all the time, then I read that the dogs lived in another residence on the property.

So, my guess would be that the cousin, his wife, and the dogs are in another house/trailer on the property.

Wayne Graham said an admission by his son, Matthew Ryan Graham, to investigators that he smoked medical marijuana is what triggered his probation violation.
Wayne Graham, however, said his son’s routine was normal and offered an explanation for investigators’ search on Friday in the Clear Creek Road area.

On Wednesday night, Matthew Graham drove to the Happy Stop Market on Cloverdale Road, across from the fire station, to buy Dr Pepper and candy.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...after-he-is-named-person-of-interest_39675052

More at the link. MG said Ember was fussy and he was driving her around to get her to calm down. That's from the grandfather - no official word from the sheriff about what MG has said.

This is my 2nd baby case. I noticed they drug tested the boyfriend/Mom and 3 year old daughter in Leona Wright's case also. I didn't know they drug tested when you go to jail or is that only for child related investigations?

Why would the dad call the mom and first say "someone took her!" instead of asking if the mom had her? Hmm. Reminds me of Scott Petersons first phone calls about Laci, saying "She is missing!" instead of asking if she was there.

... or Kate Mccann saying first of all in the same moment she found Madeleine missing - 'THEY TOOK HER'...

I jut said the EXACT same thing to my husband. Why leave her with him? Why couldn't she sleep at the grandparents house in Anderson where her primary caregiver was?

Ugh...

Oh and did anyone see the screenshot of te news coverage in the comments of the KRcR FB page? Who would leave a baby at that property?!? I'm sorry but ugh

Oh snap .. maybe he was using Ember as a weapon/ manipulative tool ** speculative** . ""if you wanna see her again, you 'll come back to me '' Again, totally speculative **

This is my 2nd baby case. I noticed they drug tested the boyfriend/Mom and 3 year old daughter in Leona Wright's case also. I didn't know they drug tested when you go to jail or is that only for child related investigations?

Well, grab your behind. There are tons of these cases :( Great question and I do not know the answer. But I would assume it may have to do with LE suspecting there is drug use by the parents and/ or previous drug / drinking convictions.

I went to bing maps and entered his address. there are two trailers on the property. Also abandon cars and a shed of some sort.

So now we are hearing he drove the baby around to calm her down. He stopped and got a Dr pepper and candy. Did he bring the baby into the store?

Ember is the first case I check on WS atm. I am expecting the worse. :(

I went to bing maps and entered his address. there are two trailers on the property. Also abandon cars and a shed of some sort.

So now we are hearing he drove the baby around to calm her down. He stopped and got a Dr pepper and candy. Did he bring the baby into the store?

It would have been 100+ in area at that time of day. I'd love to know WHERE did he stop "for a Dr pepper and some candy"? Does the clerk remember him having a baby with him? Did he leave the baby in the truck while inside? Does the truck even have AC??

It would have been 100+ in area at that time of day. I'd love to know WHERE did he stop "for a Dr pepper and some candy"? Does the clerk remember him having a baby with him? Did he leave the baby in the truck while inside? Does the truck even have AC??

Did he call mom and say ' she's upset, what do i do ? ' ?

This is my first post here, I joined because of this discussion. On one of the pages in the comments section..one of the relatives yesterday posted the dad was refusing to take a polygraph test. That was when I figured, unfortunately, I probably know just where this is going. But, I really hope I'm wrong. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links here or not. I copy and pasted what the relative said, I hope that is ok.

<modsnip>

This is my first post here, I joined because of this discussion. On one of the pages in the comments section..one of the relatives yesterday posted the dad was refusing to take a polygraph test. That was when I figured, unfortunately, I probably know just where this is going. But, I really hope I'm wrong. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links here or not. I copy and pasted what the relative said, I hope that is ok.

<modsnip>

Hi Cloud, welcome and thanks for joining. If you're talking about a facebook page ,it is against the rules to ' quote ' it because it is considered rumor. You can post the link tothe page if it's a local news page or the ' find ember' page but not the actual quotes by people because we all know anyone can get on facebook and say anything. Until that type of information is written in a news page (MSM< main stream media ) like the abc or fox or cbs local news page or website, then we cannot post it here. I just don't want your first post to get censored or removed.

He went to Happy Stop Market on Cloverdale Road, across from the fire station, according to msm.

Hi Cloud, welcome and thanks for joining. If you're talking about a facebook page ,it is against the rules to ' quote ' it because it is considered rumor. You can post the link tothe page if it's a local news page or the ' find ember' page but not the actual quotes by people because we all know anyone can get on facebook and say anything. Until that type of information is written in a news page (MSM< main stream media ) like the abc or fox or cbs local news page or website, then we cannot post it here. I just don't want your first post to get censored or removed.

Also, we're allowed to direct people to the comment section of msm articles by linking to the article and saying something like "look at the comments." But we can't discuss the comment.

Hope LE checked all the dumpsters near Happy Stop Market on Cloverdale Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member