CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder: The only "official" word we have from LE at the moment is that MG is a named POI, that his statements were inconsistent and that he was arrested for a parole violation. The rest is coming from MG's family, mainly his father WG.

I tend to believe most of what WG said, like LE focusing their search around the area of the Happy Stop, so as a sleuther it's pure gold. I'm less sure about the "excuses"* WG has presented to explain away some of MG's actions but hey, that's why we're here - to try and sort out fact from fiction. :)

So, according to WG the medical marijuana prescription was from an old back injury. We don't even know If MG tested positive for any drugs yet so I'm not all that focused on it - if meth had been mentioned I'd have very different thoughts.

Also, knowing there are two trailers on the property (thanks Trigger!) explains JLG's (mom) comment “I kind of thought … maybe that it was our cousin in the house,” she said. “Maybe he went inside and picked her up and he was like, ‘No, I already talked to everybody. She’s gone.’ - though it doesn't explain MG's comment. As already asked upthread, did MG call her before or after 911?

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...after-he-is-named-person-of-interest_39675052

* "excuses." Such an odd word to use - I'd have expected him to say "reasons." Probably not relevant but still, it makes me wonder if he himself has some doubts about his son's story.

Jamie Lee Graham, the baby’s mother, was the sole representative from her side of the family. She said that was because members in her family were doing their get-together in the Clear Creek area and working with agency officials.

“Everybody copes differently,” she said. But it did not mean they were not supportive of her husband, Matthew Graham. “Nobody thinks that he’s capable — there’s no way he would ever, premeditated or accidentally (do) anything.”

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...continues-family-sheds-light-on-case_66186598

More at the link.

The methheads who need pop and candy? No way. Lol that's a total stoner move. Methheads go days with out eating... pot heads love candy and junk food
I tend to agree with you But LadyL said " mike n ikes' which could make sense for a methhead too because they're chewy as heck like a hard sticky gum and if you've ever done meth, you know your jaw needs a workout BADLY !

I believe LE caught him in lies about where he was on Wed. night due to pings on his phone.

I havne't read every link but a ) where did meth come in or is that speculative and b ) did his father say his burn was from a ' childhood' injury ? TIA

I havne't read every link but a ) where did meth come in or is that speculative and b ) did his father say his burn was from a ' childhood' injury ? TIA

No, no mention of meth so speculation. Here's what WG said about the burns:

Wayne Graham said the Shasta County sheriff’s investigators cited his son’s swollen ankles as a sign he may have done a lot of walking. But the elder Graham said his son’s ankles swell easily as a result of burns he sustained as a teenager. Those burns required skin grafts, and there is scarring on his legs, he said.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...after-he-is-named-person-of-interest_39675052

No, no mention of meth so speculation. Here's what WG said about the burns:

Wayne Graham said the Shasta County sheriff’s investigators cited his son’s swollen ankles as a sign he may have done a lot of walking. But the elder Graham said his son’s ankles swell easily as a result of burns he sustained as a teenager. Those burns required skin grafts, and there is scarring on his legs, he said.

Ah ok. I'll speculate teenagers and leg burns could be a motorcyle or dirt bike type of thing. **speculative**

Family, friends and people are searching for her everyday. It's 112 degrees outside.

Look at comments under poster HLC.

I wonder where Placer bridge is?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1497318963893705?tsid=0.8521643280982971&source=typeahead

BBM possibly here? https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Pla...931bd5488!2m2!1d-122.4725442!2d40.5389476!1m0

There is a Placer Road in Redding that definitely has a bridge. I zoomed out so you can also see where Clear Creek Road is in relation to it. I can't tell for sure if this is "the" Placer Bridge that HLC mentioned as it's not labeled/named on the map. From looking on Mapquest, there is an airstrip near Placer Rd. closer to Highway 273.

would MG's route to or from the convenience store for snacks during his drive to calm the baby have conceivably taken him over this bridge? We have some great members who map. I hope one will outline some possible routes of travel during this crucial drive. How far from MG's home is the bridge at Placer? How far from the convenience store stop? Can anyone speak to the time period where MG was allegedly on his drive with the baby?

would MG's route to or from the convenience store for snacks during his drive to calm the baby have conceivably taken him over this bridge? We have some great members who map. I hope one will outline some possible routes of travel during this crucial drive. How far from MG's home is the bridge at Placer? How far from the convenience store stop? Can anyone speak to the time period where MG was allegedly on his drive with the baby?

I'm far from a map expert, but I'm hoping this can give someone a start. Here is one with these locations:

- His home - Noosha Lane in Happy Valley/Anderson (not an exact address, but the street)
- Happy Stop on Cloverdale near Clear Creek Road - address 16201 Cloverdale Road, Anderson, CA
- Placer Rd. where the bridge goes over the creek. I am guessing this is the Placer Bridge referenced in the FB comment because of the location, it being near an air field, etc. but I don't know for sure. I am hoping someone can confirm. I'm using the address 7001 Placer Rd. Redding CA for this location.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Noo...aafb737!2m2!1d-122.456117!2d40.473437!1m0!3e0

And here is one adding in a trip up Clear Creek Road to Highway 273 (the Eastern end of the LE search area) and back to Noosha Lane:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Noo...278b47d51!2m2!1d-122.4325004!2d40.4691473!3e0

The market is about 5 minutes from the house. The bridge - again, if this is the right one - would be about 10-12 minutes further. The bridge isn't really on the way or on any likely route that I can see, but if one's just driving around trying to calm a baby down it's not all that far out of the way, either.

far more expert than I :D Thank you nikb

I know medical marijuana has been used successfully in seizure disorders such as epilepsy and is often a liquid, but not sure if a doctor would prescribe it for a baby, but if the seizures are severe enough a doctor might if other medications did not work. Did he use her medication and she had a fatal seizure and wanted to hide he took her "medicine"?

Medicine is prescribed by the weight of the person. A dose for a 7 month child probably wouldn't make a dent in an adult. It was my understanding from the msm article grandpa said dad had previously had a script for medical marijuana. That can easily be verified..... Apparently he did not have a current prescription.

I was in outpatient treatment for alcohol several years back and there were people there who there for marijuana addiction and couldn't make it through treatment for marijuana. No one is going to tell me marijuana is no big deal.... addiction is addiction and if dad couldn't manage through probation without using, it tells me a lot.

[bbm]

what does 'dropping dirty' mean?

"dropping dirty" is a term which means someone failed a urine drug test. They call it having to drop in the treatment/probation/parole world. A dirty drop means someone failed. Part of probation usually includes having to pee in a cup (and they watch you do it so you can't cheat) and tested for drugs and alcohol.

hth

Just a reminder: The only "official" word we have from LE at the moment is that MG is a named POI, that his statements were inconsistent and that he was arrested for a parole violation. The rest is coming from MG's family, mainly his father WG.

I tend to believe most of what WG said, like LE focusing their search around the area of the Happy Stop, so as a sleuther it's pure gold. I'm less sure about the "excuses"* WG has presented to explain away some of MG's actions but hey, that's why we're here - to try and sort out fact from fiction. :)

So, according to WG the medical marijuana prescription was from an old back injury. We don't even know If MG tested positive for any drugs yet so I'm not all that focused on it - if meth had been mentioned I'd have very different thoughts.

Also, knowing there are two trailers on the property (thanks Trigger!) explains JLG's (mom) comment “I kind of thought … maybe that it was our cousin in the house,” she said. “Maybe he went inside and picked her up and he was like, ‘No, I already talked to everybody. She’s gone.’ - though it doesn't explain MG's comment. As already asked upthread, did MG call her before or after 911?

* "excuses." Such an odd word to use - I'd have expected him to say "reasons." Probably not relevant but still, it makes me wonder if he himself has some doubts about his son's story.

BBM. I think it was a violation of probation, not parole. Probation occurs with jail time, parole occurs with prison time.

RE: Medical MJ, I took someone to clinic to get card, the hardest part was finding a parking place. Filled out their paperwork, talk to Dr for 5-10 minutes, get in line to pay and get photo ID. Under $100.00 if I remember correctly. I don't think there is a limit as to how much one can purchase or how often as long as it's within reason, not buying bulk amounts.

There is what I consider real medical MJ, not every Dr can prescribe it. My dad was on pill form when dying of cancer to help him eat. We never told him was it was, he wouldn't have taken it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop