CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard - ever in my whole life - of an accidental child's death that someone covered up by pretending the child is missing. I would be interested if anyone on this forum can recall any case -ever - of a family member pretending a child went missing after their accidental death.

A Caylee Marie Anthony? That's what Jose Baez said Caylee's murder was. An accident.

The methheads who need pop and candy? No way. Lol that's a total stoner move. Methheads go days with out eating... pot heads love candy and junk food

no the potheads buy chips & kd etc.

the methheads don't eat real food but they load up on sugar - I bust them pretty much daily in my business

I hope they find her safe but unfortunately I'm sure that isn't going to be the case. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they find her safe but unfortunately I'm sure that isn't going to be the case. :(

Sadly, I agree. Tiny little infants are very fragile. No way she could be out lost somewhere and be found safe and sound. JMO
:cry:

from what I'm seeing on social media, the police need to reign in the chaos - people are talking about how they found this here or that there

and I really think they should ask immediate family to stop searching - what happens if evidence is contaminated?

Whoa, according to the link above, the grandmother stated that Ember had "advanced walking and talking" skills. At six months?

BTW, the story has hit the Bay Area newscasts.

My oldest daughter crawled at 4 months and walked independently at 8 months. She was definitely using words by then too. My middle daughter didn't walk until after a year.

Unfortunately, this case is typical of what we've seen before. Child goes missing during the night. Parent or a boyfriend becomes person of interest, arrested on other charges, baby is either found dead eventually or not found. It's really hard to have a hopeful outlook for a good ending. I've been following the case all along, just hadn't had a chance to post. Thanks to everyone for all the news articles and updates. The best scenario at this time, would be if someone did take her and is being good to her, but without her medicine...I would wish for a miracle and hope that she's alive and well, but not likely. Beyond heartbreaking...again.

A Caylee Marie Anthony? That's what Jose Baez said Caylee's murder was. An accident.
Actually, Caylee's disappearance WAS claimed an abduction - the babysitter Zanny the Nanny.

Little babies are evidently easy to get rid of, never to be found. We have had several cases here at WS.

[video=twitter;618114207146348544]https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/status/618114207146348544[/video]

[video=twitter;618114207146348544]https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/status/618114207146348544[/video]

IDK why tapatalk doesn't show the full tweet in non-"WebView" :(
That said, here's the actual image of the map that' was posted as a twitpic (and shared by MsM :gthanks: )

5e1b96a5d7a7e865270e3beb1409910c.jpg

Tweets from Jenny Espino (@jennyespino_RS) - reverse chronological order & timestamps adjusted by Echofon to PDT

11:02am - 6 Jul 15:
I came to the staging area by water towers. Few people here, so we stay on the road looking for sheriff's officials. #BabyEmber twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/status/618117779296616452?s=17

10:39am - 6 Jul 15:
Very little places we haven't been, says Tom Tomlin of #BabyEmber search. The 1st night that they let us loose, we tore apart Clear Creek. twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/status/618112143464886272?s=17

10:26am - 6 Jul 15:
Bob Penkivich, CHP retiree & worked w Amber Foundation for Missing Children, offers help. Says he's guided by Christian "ESP." #BabyEmber twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/status/618108779872129024?s=17

10:10am - 6 Jul 15:
Fam, supporters appreciative of LE's efforts but some questions here about why search & rescue wasn't going strong over weekend. #BabyEmber twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/status/618104762156748800?s=17

10:06am - 6 Jul 15:
"If he's they're only focus, they should be more detailed." That's Matthew Graham's mom, Sheila, talking about sheriff's office. #BabyEmber twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/status/618103839363719170?s=17

9:50am - 6 Jul 15:
Ernie Graham called sheriff's office "sloppy." Families confused why LE did not take Matthew Ember's truck, if that's focus. #BabyEmber twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/status/618099726328598528?s=17

9:45am - 6 Jul 15:
Complaint is tip line changed over weekend, w no notification. Ernie Garaham says 911 dispatch was routing tipsters to wrong #. #BabyEmber twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/status/618098476526649344?s=17

9:41am - 6 Jul 15:
W Graham, Tomlin families. Both sides concerned w little info they're getting from sheriff's office. #BabyEmber pic.twitter.com/mdeUqkaNvy twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/status/618097479414775808?s=17

:thinking:

WG (MG's dad) is now saying he got a tip that Ember was spotted at a 99-cent store with 2 women. He says LE is doing nothing about it. Two older ladies and one was in a motorized cart. I'm having a hard time with this. Makes no sense.

https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/with_replies

Video at the link.

Actually, Caylee's disappearance WAS claimed an abduction - the babysitter Zanny the Nanny.

Yes, that is what Casey claimed for a while, but at trial Jose Baez said that Caylee drowned and it was George's fault and he "took care of it" by dumping Caylee's body. She got off with out testifying with Baez's statement. She has never said that Caylee drowned. Only Baez. Yesterday was the 5th anniversary of her not guilty verdict.

WG (MG's dad) is now saying he got a tip that Ember was spotted at a 99-cent store with 2 women. He says LE is doing nothing about it. Two older ladies and one was in a motorized cart. I'm having a hard time with this. Makes no sense.

https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/with_replies

Video at the link.

I'm taking this one with a grain of salt - sounds like LE is too. As you said, it makes no sense. Plus, how many people can readily identify an infant they saw in passing in a store unless they are very familiar with that infant? (i.e. parents, grandparents). I'm betting someone did see an infant with two older ladies and thought it was unusual, the baby looked sort of like Ember, and they called it in. I'd love for it to be true, but it just seems so far beyond unlikely.

It's really nerve wrecking to be looking for a body or something big enough that might hold a little body. I sure hope she is found healthy and not deceased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop