CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
False sighting probably but I would have to check it if I was family. I can't imagine how you put on clothes much less look for a baby.

WG (MG's dad) is now saying he got a tip that Ember was spotted at a 99-cent store with 2 women. He says LE is doing nothing about it. Two older ladies and one was in a motorized cart. I'm having a hard time with this. Makes no sense.

https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/with_replies

Video at the link.

I think LE knows she was NOT at the 99 cent store.
And they are not talking to the family because they seem more concerned with the bum in jail that the baby. Jmo

When his father said he had patience with the baby that right there told me was an impatient man.
Not good.

Jmo

Thanks so much for going out in the heat to look for Ember. That must have been so hard, not knowing what you'd find. Hugs to you!

no the potheads buy chips & kd etc.

the methheads don't eat real food but they load up on sugar - I bust them pretty much daily in my business

There is a huge meth problem in this area. I hope meth has nothing to do with this baby missing.

:scared: for #BabyEmber
My prayers are with LE and the Searchers as they battle the terrain, the heat, and what seems like muddy waters IMO.

:please: let the light of truth shine the way to find this sweet innocent child!

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from what I'm seeing on social media, the police need to reign in the chaos - people are talking about how they found this here or that there

and I really think they should ask immediate family to stop searching - what happens if evidence is contaminated?

Yes, they absolutely do!! Early on there were stories saying that the police were keeping the volunteer searchers out of the 'main' search area, between Cloverdale and Highway 273 on Clear Creek Road, so I kind of figured that was their way of reigning it in, but I can't tell if that's still happening. It seems very chaotic. I think everyone (well, most everyone) on that Our Baby Ember page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1497318963893705/) means well and wants to help, but it's getting out of control. People found things, didn't find things, are looking for different things, etc. There have even been reports a couple of times that she's been found - I think those have been deleted now. It's the same with requests for donations (or not), searchers and search areas, etc. I feel for the family because I'm sure they are frantic, but I hope LE can assign someone to help with the social media end of things and calm things down a little.

Updated missing poster for Baby Ember:

10984141_1222813231078267_8694420859191714096_n.jpg

False sighting probably but I would have to check it if I was family. I can't imagine how you put on clothes much less look for a baby.

Oh absolutely - I would have to check it too. I think the only way I could function at all is knowing I was getting up and doing something to look for her. I just wish they weren't making it sound like LE was ignoring a tip, but I can understand it too - I know they're completely distraught.

I'm reading on the FB group that Texas Equusearch is talking to LE about coming in to search. Also Redding city workers went in this morning to search.

I'm concerned about this too. He clearly had a love, in the abstract, for his daughter, and posted often on facebook about that. My guess is he expressed that love a lot to family and friends also. It's not clear to me that he EVER took care of her over night, ever. So while he could express a love of her, in the abstract, that has nothing to do with being able to keep her for an overnight when she wouldn't go to sleep.

Normal men can handle this. I would have left my babies with my brother, my brothers in law, grandparents, etc. , and know they would still be alive at the end of the night.

This guy is a criminal and he lives in a very very humble home. I'm not sure he has the stability to care for an infant on his own.

Can someone tell me about his criminal history?

I've never heard - ever in my whole life - of an accidental child's death that someone covered up by pretending the child is missing. I would be interested if anyone on this forum can recall any case -ever - of a family member pretending a child went missing after their accidental death.

Well, if you include "accidental" death due to child abuse or extreme neglect, we've got some of those!!!

Oh and guys? Caylee's family didn't pretend she was missing after an accident. That was a trial theory. They pretended she was missing after her mother purposefully killed her so she could be free and not replaced as the princess of the family.

no the potheads buy chips & kd etc.

the methheads don't eat real food but they load up on sugar - I bust them pretty much daily in my business

All hard drug users love sweets. That's for sure.

Oh absolutely - I would have to check it too. I think the only way I could function at all is knowing I was getting up and doing something to look for her. I just wish they weren't making it sound like LE was ignoring a tip, but I can understand it too - I know they're completely distraught.

I think that's what's bugging me. What's the point of calling the sheriff's office "sloppy" or criticizing the search efforts? Whether the family intends it or not all it does is make it look like they're trying to deflect attention away from MG.

Search and rescue teams will scale back their efforts over the holiday weekend but will resume in full force on Monday, according to deputies.

In addition, the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office has increased the number of outside agencies to assist in the search for the missing infant, including the Shasta County Search and Rescue, Cal OES, Redding Police, Anderson Police, California Highway Patrol, Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office, Tehama County Sheriff’s Office, Lake County Sheriff’s Office, Butte County Sheriff’s Office, Napa County Sheriff’s Office, Trinity County Sheriff’s Office and Glenn County Sheriff’s Office.

http://www.krcrtv.com/sheriffs-office-asking-for-publics-help-with-missing-baby-case/33989000

im sure someone else has posted but i found his conviction to be for forgery and DUI

"felony probation" is actually what is known to be a joint suspended prison sentence. basically what you did was bad enough OR you have a few previous convictions, so the judge says "look one more chance buddy, you are getting a joint suspended prison sentence so in leiu you will be serving 90 (or 180 usually) days in jail and will be on felony probation for 3 years. if you violate, to prison you go." the terms are pretty strict too. it is easier to get away w stuff on state parole than on felony probation, and there is NEVER a bail. so the no bail thing is standard when it comes to felony probation hold.

Being held without bail is pretty telling to me. But that's just my opinion.

I hope they can find Ember soon. What a sweet face she has.

called him down to the PO office for a piss test and it ran dirty for codeine or vike or whatever.

A little more info:

Meanwhile, the child's father, Matthew Graham has been arrested on a probation violation and is being held in the Shasta County Jail without bail. The violation stems from Graham's failure to disclose presciption medications, according to the sheriff's office.

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/father-of-missing-baby-arrested-on-probation-violation/

Whatever that means. :confused:

If they think he used the truck to dispose of the baby, I wonder if they've used cadaver dogs on the truck.

If they think he used the truck to dispose of the baby, I wonder if they've used cadaver dogs on the truck.

Is the truck in LE possession ? Does anyone know? TIA

Can someone tell me about his criminal history?

Well, if you include "accidental" death due to child abuse or extreme neglect, we've got some of those!!!

Oh and guys? Caylee's family didn't pretend she was missing after an accident. That was a trial theory. They pretended she was missing after her mother purposefully killed her so she could be free and not replaced as the princess of the family.

All hard drug users love sweets. That's for sure.
I don't know why people keep saying that hard drug users love sweets. That isn't true. I've deal with so much drug crap if anyone is gonna be eating well on drugs its gonna be because they smoked a fatty. People on a hard drugs do not crave sugary stuff. I'm talking with a few ex meth heads right now and they all laugh at the thought of even eating well on hard drugs. It just isn't true.

Also ill add in to stop the teeth grinding and jaw clinching druggies tend to use nipples from baby bottles or pacifiers it works better then candy and all they are craving is more drugs not sweets.
When a drug addict is coming down they want to eat real food. Like a dinner not candy.

I'm not trying to defend the dad or anything, but sheesh - someone buys a soda and candy at a convenience store and now they're a meth head, pot head, or whatever? Maybe the man has a sweet tooth. That doesn't mean he's on drugs. Doesn't mean he isn't, either, but IMO until we know more info it doesn't help much with finding Ember either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s8832985