CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible that she slept through the night due to her seizure meds.
Some of them can make a child very tired and cause them to sleep longer.
I don't know because one of mine slept through the night regardless and the other one still does not.
Seizures themselves can also wear a kid out pretty fast.

Ugh not again. I started reading here last night but didn't have much to add other than hope for the baby. I'm so sad to hear the father's been arrested because it looks even worse for Ember (not that it looked good before). So sad.

One thing I don't get, if the rumors are true on FB about the Mom moving back in w/the Dad today you'd think it would be a happy time overall for the family. Why now, if it was something intentional that happened to her? Makes me hope it was a case of an accident and panic as opposed to something intentional/violent happening to her.

Matthew Graham has been named a person of interest in the case of his missing 6-month-old daughter, Ember Graham. However, authorities are also saying they have not ruled out that the little girl was abducted.

Shasta County Sheriff's would not elaborate on how Matthew may have been involved in Ember's disappearance but they did call the information he provided to them "inconsistent."

http://www.krcrtv.com/missing-babys-father-named-person-of-interest/33986758

This case is KILLING me. It's in my area and it's all I can think about.

They are putting together volunteer search parties and have moved the search to one of the creeks nearby.

I would love to help, but I know I couldn't handle it, if she is found out there.

It makes me wonder if something accidental happened to her.

It's been HOT here, like 112 degrees. Maybe he left her in a car? Maybe something happened with her medication and she had a seizure? Or an accident at the creek. Or a drug accident.

Something he felt responsible for and chose to cover-up, instead of handling appropriately.

I also wonder if they've checked out his ex and some of their friends. Drugs are pretty bad here now and crime is way up.

I hope a positive resolution comes about. I would love to be surprised by a happy outcome for this sweet baby.

Is it at least possible he has her hidden...no, I am too cynical for that...

This case is KILLING me. It's in my area and it's all I can think about.

They are putting together volunteer search parties and have moved the search to one of the creeks nearby.

I would love to help, but I know I couldn't handle it, if she is found out there.

It makes me wonder if something accidental happened to her.

It's been HOT here, like 112 degrees. Maybe he left her in a car? Maybe something happened with her medication and she had a seizure? Or an accident at the creek. Or a drug accident.

Something he felt responsible for and chose to cover-up, instead of handling appropriately.

I also wonder if they've checked out his ex and some of their friends. Drugs are pretty bad here now and crime is way up.

I hope a positive resolution comes about. I would love to be surprised by a happy outcome for this sweet baby.

Hugs bbyjp. I totally understand not being able to go search.

I'm not too terribly far away - near Sacramento - and I too have been thinking about the dreadful heat. I know it's even hotter where you are. It's going to be very hard on the searchers physically, in addition to mentally. I knew there were a ton of creeks and small waterways around there, too. With the drought, how full are they, if you know? I know this sounds horrible but if the water is low and she is out there, I hope it helps them find her more easily.

I wonder who ELSE last saw her, and when that was? Along the lines of what you were thinking, I was wondering if maybe he took her to a familiar creek during the day to cool off, something happened (accidental, I hope) and he covered it up. It took him overnight to come up with the story perhaps? Or to sober up before calling police, if drugs are a possible factor? (I have no idea if they are, I'm just throwing ideas out there).

I too would love to be surprised by a happy outcome for her. It would be a really big surprise, but I'd be so thrilled.

To give an idea of the area - here's a map from Google showing directions from Noosha Lane (father's house) to Clear Creek Rd. at Cloverdale. The latest article says they're searching Clear Creek Road from Cloverdale to Highway 273.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Cle...bbd9278b47d51!2m2!1d-122.4325004!2d40.4691473

ETA: and yes that is a LOT of bodies of water, at least on the map. We're in such a bad drought right now I don't know what the creeks look like at the moment though.

Ember is such a cutie patootie.

To give an idea of the area - here's a map from Google showing directions from Noosha Lane (father's house) to Clear Creek Rd. at Cloverdale. The latest article says they're searching Clear Creek Road from Cloverdale to Highway 273.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Cle...bbd9278b47d51!2m2!1d-122.4325004!2d40.4691473

ETA: and yes that is a LOT of bodies of water, at least on the map. We're in such a bad drought right now I don't know what the creeks look like at the moment though.

Thank you so much for the map!

The lakes and river are much lower than they used to be. Some of the creeks and canals are drying up, but I doubt Clear Creek is.

I see people still going down to swim. I haven't been in tha area though and where they're searching is a part I'm not very familiar with.

Happy Valley is pretty rural. Lots of woods and fields and property. Houses are spaced out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jboo1119