Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO she would make a terrible star witness. I don’t think they really need her, or hope they don’t anyway.

MOO
I don't think they need her as a witness, either. MAYBE she will take the stand to answer for short, factual questions about Maddie not coming out of school that afternoon to help establish the timeline of events and expose SS's attempts to lie to LE.

jmo

I'm thinking about the school pick-up and it's been bothering me how JS reacted.

SBM. this is anecdotal + jmo, but i super naughty in the youth and skipped a LOT of class. i’m 30 now, but when i was 17, there was one particular instance that i skipped an entire day in my senior year.

when my mom returned from work to find I wasn’t home, this typically demure, SUPER shy but anxious momma marched around campus + had a complete rage fit against admin for not notifying as per district policy. i mean, she LITERALLY tried to go behind the secretary’s desk to look at cctv of the parking lot. my mom is quite honestly the sweetest (and patient) woman i have ever met, but rightly or wrongly, she put being a mother as her primary identity.

all this to say — in the beginning, i wanted to give a bit of buoyancy to JS, despite this situation looking horrible from day 1. single mothers have a huge lot in life, and families in the USA have so little resources.

JS is a monster. i’ve seen people canvassing for a missing pet with an urgency that JS doesn’t share.

instead of her trauma coloring her motherhood experience, she perpetuated the cycle and now her daughter is dead.

LE has lots of collective experience. They called JS in, have her a chance to true up her statements and I think gave her that qualified immunity because ultimately I think they expected as many of us would that JS would be full Team MS and completely not Team SS. When they previously showed her an image of SA and asked her to identify what she could, I don't think they expected she'd run to SS's dad (by phone, was it?) to advise him to get a lawyer for SS. Shocking. I think they expected she'd join Team MS, the team LE was on. So, this immunity interview was a generous opportunity for her to abandon SS and come aboard.

LE had to be absolutely agog at her responses, her memory and lack there of, her emotion and lack there of, her wild disconnect.

I get the distinct feeling JS operated in a realm of If I Don't Look At It I Don't See it. Doesn't want it to be true so it's not.

Hard to imagine how she fared in the adult world with that sort of mentality. Something like: best way to deal with stressors, ignore them. It was like there was little left over after sleep, meds and this staying stable, shut out everything that didn't fit in that.

SS says he can be trusted. Refused to face anything outside of that.

I do think she lied a lot, mostly because she didn't want to look like a bad mom for missing the party, fobbing MS off, not being at her party, not seeing her afterwards. So she filled in some details ....er, made them up.

I don't think she thought MS was dead until LE showed her the photo, even then it was a slow nod.

She gave that monster her unchecked trust. Didn't think he'd molest MS, kill her, etc. Struggled to believe it even when confronted with the facts.

SS doesn't need a fall guy. I think he pretty well recorded his actions leaving no space for a conspiracy nor for an accomplice. He did this himself.

JS was no obstacle.

JMO
and....tried to present two scenarios when the SA pics were presented to her...she believes the S/A's and her 'missing' were unrelated events. that was jaw dropping.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss
Back