CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I added the dog guy on fb, 3 hours ago he posted that they were there, packed up, and headed out with the dogs. No updates though. There's also posts of them trying to round up more dogs, which I don't really understand. There is definitely division between the families. I agree with the thought that his dad should be paying him a visit.

In the case of 3-month-old Janna Rivera, she was reported missing and shortly after her father claimed that he found her unresponsive (i.e. SIDS), tried CPR and then in a panic put her in his car, drove around for eight hours and finally decided to toss her body in a dumpster. So here's a case of an "accidental" death where a parent hides the body. Right?

Well, not exactly. LE searched the local landfill and found a blanket that Janna's mother identified as hers. The blanket was covered in blood and is now being forensically tested. What loving parent claims his child just died of natural causes and then decides to throw her away in a dumpster like garbage instead of calling 911?

Delano Wilson's dad claimed he was attacked and the baby was snatched from his arms. Except that CCTV shows him minutes before the "attack" - with no baby. The probable cause statement shows a very different story.

My point is that child murders are straightforward. Missing child plus inconsistent story plus improbable scenario usually adds up to something the caregiver did. Less than 2% of missing children are abducted by strangers. There's a reason why LE grabbed MG for a probation violation.

Sure, this could be that one oddball case but IMO it isn't.

Oh, and O/T: Hayleigh Wilson has been found! Ben Shook, the convicted sex offender she was with is in custody and Hayleigh's okay. So some stories do have a happy ending. :)

i am a mother and obviously never been in THIS particular sitch HOWEVER.... i faced my 12 year old son needing unexpected brain surgery. he had had brain surgery as an infant but he all of a sudden got sick again. long story. anyhow i was very calm. because i didnt lose my shizz until after.... i sort of go elsewhere faced with these things.

I agree. I hate to judge because I haven't been in her shoes but...
Leaona's mom was over the top while Ember's mom seems totally calm and collected. I think if it was me I would be in hysterics until I exhausted myself and then comatose after. I don't think I could do repeated interviews.
I honestly think that maybe something happened and the dad panicked - they obviously had just worked through some stuff he probably saw the relationship being over all over again and just panicked.
I do have to wonder what the condition of her moms home was, though, I can't imagine moving a baby into that trailer/property if it wasn't absolutely my only option. I've been in some very nice trailers but from the original video his looks to be almost in disrepair.

my kids all slept in my room as infants and my one w health issues i checked anytime i got up to use the restroom

I wasn't blessed with any children and I wondered if parents really do go into the baby's room at 5am (seems to always be 5ish in these cases) to check on the baby? I could see checking in if its later than the usual time the baby wakes up but 5? Just find that odd. tia

Insomnia is in full swing over here. I just watched the KCRCtv.com embedded video report again, and it was full of images of #BabyEmber :tears:

I felt compelled to bring over every pic I could to her thread. Yes, I've cropped a few of them, because the focus should be on her :cow:

1b6ef97283ebcfff99c631941188b1df.jpg

7b6a86fb126d7e27bf0cb2dd3cb0b2f1.jpg

61cb8dd6682ee59e11659aa983306ad2.jpg

710391c3d7112b9931978bfb725567f4.jpg

25e14b0cbe2d28e2329ef672f0218b60.jpg

ee33e89fe83b0fb074813fab6de1727d.jpg

1d27a4199db1558c751ebd4675c40fe9.jpg

To view the un-cropped versions, see full video@link:
http://m.krcrtv.com/sheriff-missing-baby-ember-most-likely-not-alive/34025116

:please:
#FindBabyEmber
:praying:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Ember looks so much like her dad. It's horrible to think he could've hurt her.

It makes no sense that someone broke in and took Ember without detection. If MG is completely innocent then someone had to have had a key to the trailer - assuming doors were locked . It sounds like the couple were reuniting - could a jealous girlfriend have been involved and he recently broke up with her and she retaliated? Wasn't there a similar situation a while back that also ocurred in a trailer?

I highly doubt this but and we probably would have heard mention of an ex especially on FB. I am getting the feeling that this was another case of a shaken baby or maybe even smothered if she was lying in a bed versus a crib. Dad panicked and baby goes missing . Maybe he was not totally on board with her moving back and the pressure /stress resulted in actions that he didn't intend but nevertheless did.

I've seen so many cases take strange twists that I can appreciate other theories. . Maybe a predator was in the area or someone wanted revenge for whatever reason but I would be shocked if the Mom was involved in this one. A fussy baby who normally awakes at 2:30 am should be getting up that time and if she was gone by then - I would think some noise would be made trying to break in or leave with her.

There is definitely an ex and talk that she is "psycho". Ember's dad talked about her in a post, quite visciously, before the disappearance, saying how he's a dad with two kids now and wants nothing to do with the woman (using horrible language).

But it I think it's clear LE is not focusing on her and likely could've ruled her out quickly. Other than a few facebook posts early on, I don't think the friends and family are genuinely entertaining that notion either. Young dad was left alone with baby for the first time ever overnight. Baby disappears. Logically, it's apparent what likely happened here.

I'm working a case right now where the dad, during short, hour long moments with the baby, a used her horrifically- breaking her ribs once (which went unnoticed by mom for some time), and then squeezed her head so hard he caused it to be misshapen and fractured), that's when the abuse was detected).

Some monsters can't handle crying, apparently, for even a moment.

In the case of 3-month-old Janna Rivera, she was reported missing and shortly after her father claimed that he found her unresponsive (i.e. SIDS), tried CPR and then in a panic put her in his car, drove around for eight hours and finally decided to toss her body in a dumpster. So here's a case of an "accidental" death where a parent hides the body. Right?

Well, not exactly. LE searched the local landfill and found a blanket that Janna's mother identified as hers. The blanket was covered in blood and is now being forensically tested. What loving parent claims his child just died of natural causes and then decides to throw her away in a dumpster like garbage instead of calling 911?

Delano Wilson's dad claimed he was attacked and the baby was snatched from his arms. Except that CCTV shows him minutes before the "attack" - with no baby. The probable cause statement shows a very different story.

My point is that child murders are straightforward. Missing child plus inconsistent story plus improbable scenario usually adds up to something the caregiver did. Less than 2% of missing children are abducted by strangers. There's a reason why LE grabbed MG for a probation violation.

Sure, this could be that one oddball case but IMO it isn't.

Oh, and O/T: Hayleigh Wilson has been found! Ben Shook, the convicted sex offender she was with is in custody and Hayleigh's okay. So some stories do have a happy ending. :)

I'm with you, Ms. Marple. Been here long enough to see how these cases typically go.

I wonder if the surveillance footage that LE have depicts MG sometime during the early hours of Thursday with no baby Ember. I am wondering what is on the tape that 1) LE have found 'helpful' to the investigation and 2) LE feels they have to keep under wraps - as if it depicts something that only the kidnapper would know.

I wonder if this was Ember's first overnight away from Mommy. if maybe she cried for her Mommy and wouldn't calm down and Dad's helplessness in calming her turned into frustration turned into anger turned into this nightmare.
added disclaimer: I am in no way blaming or casting anything upon her Mom.

NEWS RELEASE -- Missing infant

2nd Update: July 6, 2015
Shasta County Sheriff’s Office personnel and other out-of-county law enforcement agencies continue their search for 6 month old Ember Skye Graham, who was reported missing on July 2. Today, more than 90 law enforcement search and rescue personnel have been searching in the areas around Clear Creek Rd., and portions of Cloverdale Rd. in unincorporated Anderson (Happy Valley) and in the south Redding area. Numerous K-9 and ground search teams are scouring the area for any evidence related to the disappearance of Ember Graham.
The search and rescue teams include a total of seven (7) Shasta County and outside county K-9 teams, Shasta County Search and Rescue, Cal OES, Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office, Tehama County Sheriff’s Office, Contra Costa County Sheriff’s Office, Placer County Sheriff’s Office, Marin County Sheriff’s Office and Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office. In addition to the all of the Sheriff’s Offices designated search teams, approximately 60 relatives and friends of Ember Graham have coordinated separately to search in various areas of unincorporated Anderson (Happy Valley) and south Redding.
Shasta County Sheriff’s Search and Rescue personnel and assisting agencies searched the following areas:
1) Clear Creek Rd. from Honeybee, west to the Gorge overlook, continuing all the way west to the water tower on Cloverdale Road;
2) BLM Cloverdale trailhead recreation area and immediate surroundings;
3) Cloverdale Rd., south to Dale Ln., Panther Road and surrounding areas; and,
4) Clear Creek drainage from the Veterans Bridge, south to the Gorge overlook along the water’s edge and embankments.
Two tips were received today and checked:
1) The area around the intersection of Canyon Rd. and China Gulch Rd. was searched; and,
2) Canyon Rd. at the ACID canal was searched.
All of the above-mentioned roadways were searched at least 50 yards into the brush on both sides of the road. Also, trails leading from turnouts and parking areas were searched.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207002328761002&id=1363010358

The family of the missing 6-month-old Ember Graham is asking the public to respect the search efforts of law enforcement and to continue providing tips in the case.
“We are not asking for the public’s help (in the search),” said Trudy Nickens, the Nor Cal Alliance for the Missing executive director, who sometimes speaks for the family. “We’re bringing selective people that I know who are pretty good at search and rescue.”

Shasta County Sheriff’s Office’s searchers are being assisted by search and rescue teams from several other counties in Northern California.

Sheriff’s officials on Monday counted up to 80 searchers and seven search dogs working the fields along Cloverdale and Clear Creek roads.

Nickens said the search party also includes 10 horseback riders who live in Happy Valley and know the rural roads.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...e-sheriff-calls-abduction-improbable_16402678

Was the trailer searched? Shed if there is one? Did they look through all the stuff on the property? I hope we are all wrong on this one.
I guess it depends on what's on that surveillance tape.

Jenny Espino (@jennyespino_RS): https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS?s=09

Sheriff: Search 4 #BabyEmber may be called off soon. "My thoughts & prayers go out to the family, but at this point, it's not looking good."

This definitely is not sounding good.

I was not sure if I had the best gauge to figure out whether the lack of pics and info on both parents' pages was a good indicator here. The people I know post pics of their children and the pics they post of themselves are pics WITH their children. I have been doing my best to not think too much about the lack of pics of Ember, but....

It seemed odd to me that there were more pictures of the parents than of the baby especially with a newborn. Seems like those 2 focus on themselves. Wonder why the baby was with dad. I could never leave my little ones especially with one having a seizure problem. Did I see pictures of drug paraphernalia on parent's FB pictures? Did anyone else see that?

Jenny Espino (@jennyespino_RS): https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS?s=09

Sheriff: Search 4 #BabyEmber may be called off soon. "My thoughts & prayers go out to the family, but at this point, it's not looking good."

This definitely is not sounding good.

what? why would they call off search? what happened to this precious little one?

First post. I have been following since the get go and immediately I thought "this can't be good.." Prayers she's found safe and sound (possibly the ex is involved?!?) but I honestly don't think it sounds good..

My opinion only.

First post. I have been following since the get go and immediately I thought "this can't be good.." Prayers she's found safe and sound (possibly the ex is involved?!?) but I honestly don't think it sounds good..

My opinion only.

:welcome: Thank you for joining for baby Ember . Sadly, we see similar cases ALL the time and very , very few have happy endings. I cannot think of even one right at this moment :(

The search for missing baby Ember Graham may be called after today.
The sheriff said investigators are expected to meet today and make the determination whether the search continues.

He declined to reveal whether the search had turned up any evidence because it could compromise the investigation.

Bosenko reiterated today his investigators, to date, have found no indication that the baby was kidnapped, except for the allegations made by Ember's father, Matthew Ryan Graham.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...e-sheriff-calls-abduction-improbable_16402678

:welcome: Thank you for joining for baby Ember . Sadly, we see similar cases ALL the time and very , very few have happy endings. I cannot think of even one right at this moment :(

What about that one where the crazy half sister (I think?) took a newborn and then left the baby in a plastic box at a gas station. He was found alive.

"We do consider it suspicious," said Lt. Dave Kent, with the Shasta County Sheriff's Office. "Although no arrests have been made."
Authorities right now are keeping their search to the area around Graham's home, Kent said. They are treating the case as a missing child, he said.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/baby-missing-from-crib-in-happy-valley

So... anger? Revenge? Drugs?

[video=twitter;616768831164297217]https://twitter.com/danielleradin/status/616768831164297217[/video]

so were they in the trailer in the picture. That is very small any seizures or problems would be very easy to hear IMO

Fyi....the "ex" in the April posting is "A." She is not the mother of MG's son. I came across her posting on an original FB news site. This matches up because MG said she could go "*&$\#* another Mexican" and A's approx. 13-14 month old is clearly partially Hispanic. I think A is the relationship prior to J. Think about it......MG and A are dating....she cheats, gets pregnant by someone else. MG immediately turns around and has a baby with J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member