CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 Jul 2015 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is from Page 8 of 31 of the SCSO's Reporting Log.
Although this is a public document I cropped the image to protect the confidentiality of others. ETA: I managed to redact the names of the Responding Officers from the image, and replaced the initial image:

http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/07-19-2015.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Remember, the log documents what the RP (reporting party) states. Until forensics confirms it (as they did with the pacifier :( ), we won't know for sure.

That said, we could look backwards to see if there is an entry for the pacifier. This will be the best way to pinpoint the recovery location. :moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Kimi. You have continuously been an amazing asset to this thread.

I think the notion that she wasn't placed too far off the road, or too deeply, is a real possibility. To find her blanket so close to a road indicates animals may have found her.

Im not sure how deep in 1/4 mile is, but here is the road on google maps, highlighted in pink. There are a few dried up creek beds and ponds around there as well.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Been travelling for the last week and unable to follow this but I cannot believe she hasn't been located yet! Now I'll attempt to catch up on developments...

Been travelling for the last week and unable to follow this but I cannot believe she hasn't been located yet! Now I'll attempt to catch up on developments...

Welcome back, Ontario Mom! I know, it's heartbreakingly sad :tears:

Looking forward to hearing your assessment after you've had a chance to catch up....

:seeya:

I just went through the SCSO logs for 10th and 11th. Nothing at all on the 10th, and only a few BOLO and the stolen gun report for MG on the 11th. Nothing about the pacifier. Either it was reported before the 10th, or LE found it. If LE found it, that wouldn't be recorded in the call-in logs.

Although this is a public document I cropped the image to protect the confidentiality of others. ETA: I managed to redact the names of the Responding Officers from the image, and replaced the initial image:

Remember, the log documents what the RP (reporting party) states. Until forensics confirms it (as they did with the pacifier :( ), we won't know for sure.

That said, we could look backwards to see if there is an entry for the pacifier. This will be the best way to pinpoint the recovery location. :moo:

Quite a development.

You are a great researcher kimi_SFC :) Are these all just call logs - as in 911 calls?

You are a great researcher kimi_SFC :) Are these all just call logs - as in 911 calls?

Yes. Now that you phrased it that way, I'm wondering if this is OK to be here on the main thread.... Yikes. I guess I'd better alert a Mod. There are SO many posts regarding Baby Ember downstairs, perhaps it's time she has her own dedicated thread in the basement?

:thinking:

Wonder if LE will show it to mother for identification before sending it off? It is probably Ember's, just too coincidental to find a baby blanket 1/4 mile off the road.

Hope this leads us one step closer to finding Ember.

Yes. Now that you phrased it that way, I'm wondering if this is OK to be here on the main thread.... Yikes. I guess I'd better alert a Mod. There are SO many posts regarding Baby Ember downstairs, perhaps it's time she has her own dedicated thread in the basement?

:thinking:

IDK possibly - though they are up on the county website and visible to the public.
Am reading the log for July 8 and just saw one reporting a family with children who seem to have just gained a member resembling the missing infant! Am guessing that one didn't pan out.
Poor LE - some of the reports are very strange. Just saw another where a mum called because her daughter had wet pants after using a playground slide, and she felt LE needed to speak to the teens who had been spitting on the slide. Gross, yes ... but worthy of a call to LE?

I am sure Ember's mom could say if it belongs to Ember. Or at least that she has one like it. I would hope they are going to run it for DNA testing like they did with her paci. I wonder what it is stained with? Formula? Baby spit up? Blood? Forgive me if I missed this, but do we know the distance between her paci and the baby blanket? TIA
MOO

Special thank you to Kimi!! You have been amazing for this thread!! *hugs*

Welcome back, Ontario Mom! I know, it's heartbreakingly sad :tears:

Looking forward to hearing your assessment after you've had a chance to catch up....

:seeya:

Well I'm not fully caught up yet but did learn of MG's demise and all I can say to that, at this point is "holy carp, what a creep". I don't know if I have time to read every post this morning or what's been disclosed by LE after the shootout as to the why, but I'm still trying.

It's likely already been addressed but was it determined the pacifier was actually Ember's?

Thanks for alerting Kimi. The link can stay, it is public record. It can be discussed. The image needed to go. Good find. I guess time will tell if it relates to Ember's case.

OntarioMom, the pacifier has been determined to have been Ember's :(

FWIW, to review different dates, just change number of (the day of the month) the URL to the date you wish to view and the PDF should appear.

There's more I want to say about what I've found (not specific to the pacifier, unfortunately), but I have to wait now that I'm aware I may have violated the rules :silenced:

A Mod should chime in here soon (and I already have an idea what the decision will be).

#FindEmberSkye!

Thanks for alerting Kimi. The link can stay, it is public record. It can be discussed. The image needed to go. Good find. I guess time will tell if it relates to Ember's case.

:tyou: tlcya. Whew!!! I was about to pass out at the thought of trip to Band Camp!

I just went through the SCSO logs for 10th and 11th. Nothing at all on the 10th, and only a few BOLO and the stolen gun report for MG on the 11th. Nothing about the pacifier. Either it was reported before the 10th, or LE found it. If LE found it, that wouldn't be recorded in the call-in logs.

I've made it back to the 5th. Same thing. No mention of the pacifier. I did find a few other calls that are pertinent. BRB with the links & page #s

IDK possibly - though they are up on the county website and visible to the public.
Am reading the log for July 8 and just saw one reporting a family with children who seem to have just gained a member resembling the missing infant! Am guessing that one didn't pan out.
Poor LE - some of the reports are very strange. Just saw another where a mum called because her daughter had wet pants after using a playground slide, and she felt LE needed to speak to the teens who had been spitting on the slide. Gross, yes ... but worthy of a call to LE?

Yes there was a call that an infant randomly appeared and this place was very close to MG's house. LE went and checked it out and they were babysitting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey
Back