CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a permit to carry in Florida and use a very good app to always know what states have reciprocity and where my permit is usable.

My FL carry permit is not valid in California and, in fact, California does not recognize permits from any other state.

I am not retired LE so that could possibly change things, but I doubt it.

If I had a missing grand baby in CA I would not pack my bags and jump in a car and drive across the nation...No, I would catch an airline flight. That would seem to me to be the bigger problem in trying to get a handgun into CA. I cannot imagine how she did that.

I never even thought of that!

If I had a missing grand baby in CA I would not pack my bags and jump in a car and drive across the nation...No, I would catch an airline flight. That would seem to me to be the bigger problem in trying to get a handgun into CA. I cannot imagine how she did that.

Maybe it wasn't her gun. Maybe the fight was about MG trying to get his gun away from his mother who had stashed it away from him. Just a possibility ...

I don't think he would speed. Why risk getting caught? He would likely go exactly the speed limit, neither faster, nor slower. OTOH, he hasn't shown good judgement or coherent thinking at any point yet, so you might be right about speeding.

I took Gig Tu's post more to mean going as fast as legally "safe" so as not to get stopped but directly to the spot he disposed of Ember. IOW he already had a place in mind or at least a good idea of which remote area to hide her.

But you're both on the money. I found the area where LE was staging for the Ono search and it's 13 miles and 24 minutes from the trailer on Noosha Lane. I don't know exactly where LE is searching but give or take a few miles either way and it leaves MG about 10 minutes to conceal Ember.

Unless the sighting is confirmed by LE or media, I don't think we can post it here. We were asked not to discuss social media rumor.

And they came out and said as a summary to all of this, that "Jamie is safe".

You all know what IMO that suggests. That she might not have been safe if the hospital wasn't locked down without him there. JMO that indicates he may have threatened her. JMO

If MG did injure his mother (or even if she was just so emotional/shaken that they took her to the hospital), the "altercation" could have been JG or other family members thinking that his mother -gave- MG the gun and other items. I could see that causing some upset.

MsMarple, I do and I did.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

I suggest checking in with the scanner thread frequently.

The selfishness is so maddening! Tell LE where Ember is! That's apparently not high on his priority list but cigarettes are??

Record Searchlight update:

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/graham-on-the-lam-sheriff-says_71911643

The selfishness is so maddening! Tell LE where Ember is! That's apparently not high on his priority list but cigarettes are??

Went in and used his ID to buy cigarettes?! The gall of this ****!!

Is it possible that he doesn't know he is the focus of a large manhunt?

Matthew Graham, considered a person of interest in his baby daughter's disappearance, was seen today at about 3:30 p.m. at a Shell gas station in Shasta Lake.

Graham, was last seen walking south on Cascade Boulevard in Shasta Lake away from the the gas station at Cascade Boulevard and Shasta Dam Boulevard.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/graham-on-the-lam-sheriff-says_71911643

So about and hour and 20 minutes ago.

From this article, I didn't see any comments on this yet. http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/graham-on-the-lam-sheriff-says_71911643

Sgt. Pat Kropholler said Graham, a person of interest in his daughter's disappearance, was last seen at the intersection of Court and Tehama streets. He was on foot, and there's no sign that he had access to a vehicle.

So, the vehicle is gone apparently. Or he never had one - this article http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/graham-on-the-lam-sheriff-says_71911643 says it's been updated to remove the vehicle information, which was "from a source" (and apparently an unreliable one?). I'd be so nervous about getting carjacked! What I also find really weird is if you look at the businesses/locations on the map, this is VERY close to the Shasta County Sheriff station. Here's a map showing this intersection:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...2!3m1!1s0x54d2ed1d9b95ede5:0x7378008cdd896775

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unsloved387