CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how far the store he was last seen buying cigs at ...is to Ono? This is probably far fetched, but what if he was planning on moving Ember's remains (ugh hate typing that), knowing that the pacifier was found close to where he left her!? He doesn't really seem to have a solid game plan going, that's for sure.

I'm curious about the reference to "it". I'm pretty convinced he's guilty at this point, but I also think people make WAY too many assumptions about word choice sometimes.

Was "it" used late in the 8 hour interrogation? Or did he say "it" when asked about the gas station where he removed Ember and the carseat, and then did he strap her back in to the truck, and he said he strapped it back down? Like, the carseat and Ember as one unit?

LE never clarified.

Does anyone know how far the store he was last seen buying cigs at ...is to Ono? This is probably far fetched, but what if he was planning on moving Ember's remains (ugh hate typing that), knowing that the pacifier was found close to where he left her!? He doesn't really seem to have a solid game plan going, that's for sure.

It's in Shasta Lake, a Shell station.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-baby-ember-graham-matthew-graham-20150712-story.html

"On Sunday, there was a confirmed sighting of Graham at a Shell station in Shasta Lake, a few miles north of Redding, sheriff’s officials said. He was on foot and visited the gas station’s convenience store about 2:30 p.m."

I was just curious if there was any documented info on how long JG and MG were dating? To get a feel for the relationship I re-read many of her posts going back a few years. I get the impression that this was a girl who pushed for the relationship - hard . Everything seemed to be directed at MG in terms wanting someone to love and love her back. She seems to have loved and trusted blindly as most teens do.
Having said that, I can't imagine her supporting him after he took off .

Good assessment. That's why I think it was hard for her to believe he did anything to the baby at first. I wonder what she thinks now?

That's certainly possible. Elaina Steinfurth's remains were moved and found in a place that LE had already searched. I think MG is receiving help from someone.

JMO

He just left yesterday; plus, he looks sort of fair haired, and maybe new growth wouldn't show up on this -- I can't even see any hair on his arms in this picture.

Wonder if he's in a foreclosed/abandon home or a trailer. I looked on zillow real estate page in Shasta Lake and there are many homes in foreclosure.

Good assessment. That's why I think it was hard for her to believe he did anything to the baby at first. I wonder what she thinks now?

In my own thoughts, I was a little hard on her when this case broke ....but after reading her earlier posts - I can see how she might have truly believed MG was innocent. She obviously latched on to someone that may have not been ready or capable of a healthy relationship. Instead of accepting that- she tried to fix it. MG probably pushed her away numerous times either through his actions or inability to quit his bad habits . Based on her writings, it sounded like she kept coming back. If only she walked away.

She was probably happy as could be packing to move into that trailer. The conditions may have been secondary to her because she had her little family all together and she'd make it a home. I can see her thinking that she would work and get them out of there. MG would turn the corner and get a job and life would be good. (ALL of my own assumptions here but, like you ,I think that's why she could whole heartedly support MG). She was clinging to that dream and hope. This could be her first love so that's why I was wondering if any articles mentioned how long they had a relationship. She probably is shattered losing her baby and MG. I have to remind myself - she is a teenager. I could also believe that Ember's existence may have been a result of trying to get MG to change .

I do hope she had adult guidance trying to steer her correctly but at that age - the more parents push the more kids tend to rebel.

It's in Shasta Lake, a Shell station.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-baby-ember-graham-matthew-graham-20150712-story.html

"On Sunday, there was a confirmed sighting of Graham at a Shell station in Shasta Lake, a few miles north of Redding, sheriff’s officials said. He was on foot and visited the gas station’s convenience store about 2:30 p.m."
Here's some maps
So, here's some static map shots of his path of travel.

Happy Valley to Shell on Cascade Blvd, Shasta Lake
View attachment 78019

A semi close view of the streets around Shell gas. He was last seen walking on Cascade. Does anyone know if he was heading north or south?
View attachment 78020

For now, I will assume north since that's his last known path of travel. So, where is he headed?
View attachment 78021

View attachment 78022

In my own thoughts, I was a little hard on her when this case broke ....but after reading her earlier posts - I can see how she might have truly believed MG was innocent. She obviously latched on to someone that may have not been ready or capable of a healthy relationship. Instead of accepting that- she tried to fix it. MG probably pushed her away numerous times either through his actions or inability to quit his bad habits . Based on her writings, it sounded like she kept coming back. If only she walked away.

She was probably happy as could be packing to move into that trailer. The conditions may have been secondary to her because she had her little family all together and she'd make it a home. I can see her thinking that she would work and get them out of there. MG would turn the corner and get a job and life would be good. (ALL of my own assumptions here but, like you ,I think that's why she could whole heartedly support MG). She was clinging to that dream and hope. This could be her first love so that's why I was wondering if any articles mentioned how long they had a relationship. She probably is shattered losing her baby and MG. I have to remind myself - she is a teenager. I could also believe that Ember's existence may have been a result of trying to get MG to change .

I do hope she had adult guidance trying to steer her correctly but at that age - the more parents push the more kids tend to rebel.

I completely agree - and have seen a LOT of young pregnant girls wear blinders when it comes to the men they choose. He's a good looking guy - and probably fun to be around when he's . . well, fun to be around.

Jenny Espino ‏@jennyespino_RS 31m31 minutes ago
Authorities searching for a gray, 2007 Buick Lucerne stolen about 6:30 from Shasta Lake. Dispatch reported suspect may be Matthew Graham.

Jenny Espino ‏@jennyespino_RS 11m11 minutes ago
Stolen vehicle has pulled into a driveway in Dunsmuir, dispatch reporting.

https://twitter.com/jennyespino_RS/with_replies

Just been a reader this whole thread. But I want to take a moment to pray for LE right now. Hope MG doesn't shoot any of these officers. Hope MG doesn't get shot, we need to know where baby Ember is. Prayers.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jenny Espino ‏@jennyespino_RS 59s60 seconds ago
Dispatch reporting shots fired.

Seems like the end. I want him alive and to tell everyone where Ember is. :(

Jenny Espino ‏@jennyespino_RS 7m7 minutes ago
Code 4 means LE is fine, no one's hurt. As for suspect: unknown if suspect is down. But earlier, it sounded like medical was not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member