CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How scary for the couple!

RSBM

Holy cow. Add that to the list of MG's transgressions. Sounds like the couple lived to tell the tale---glad they're ok. (as o.k. as is possible in such a situation --surely their nerves are about fried, I know mine would be ! )
My opinion is that I do not want this dude croaking without information on where to find poor Ember's remains...I am about positive from MG's actions that she is no longer with us. :(

I am so sorry, little precious sweetie !

:moo:

An article from KRCR - just states what we already know and no outcome but here it is...

http://m.krcrtv.com/police-investigate-vehicle-possibly-stolen-by-matthew-graham/34130680

This is a very odd, sad case. He took the car at gunpoint but he didn't detain the couple in any way such as tying them up or even locking them in a room. They were able to notify LE right away. Does anybody know if his family has made a public appeal in the last three days to turn himself in?

Kelley Saam from KRCR just reported that shots fired and suspect in custody with police not verifying MG's condition, only that he no longer posed a threat

Please let them find a letter from MG telling where he placed little sweet Ember.

'Suspect dead' at scene where deputies found Matthew Graham

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/po...40520047&offset=0&total_comments=6#f2b1bf3764

The search for Matthew Graham came to an end Monday morning in Dunsmuir.

The Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office confirmed a suspect was down after shots were fired in the area of Katherine Street. Officers had tracked Graham to the area Monday morning after deputies said he stole a car.

Witnesses in Dunsmuir described hearing several shots fired in the area where the stolen car was found.

'Suspect dead' at scene where deputies found Matthew Graham

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/po...40520047&offset=0&total_comments=6#f2b1bf3764

The search for Matthew Graham came to an end Monday morning in Dunsmuir.

The Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office confirmed a suspect was down after shots were fired in the area of Katherine Street. Officers had tracked Graham to the area Monday morning after deputies said he stole a car.

Witnesses in Dunsmuir described hearing several shots fired in the area where the stolen car was found.

Oh no. I was afraid of that.

more from that link

Just after 9 a.m., the Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office issued a news release confirming the carjacking suspect that originated in Shasta County was deceased.

Unfortunately I think that MG will either be
1. Found dead having committed suicide with the gun.
2. Be found by LE & come out shooting thus causing LE to shoot him.

I wonder which option it was...?

From FB.

Siskiyou County Sheriff Department
13 mins ·
**07/13/2015**
On 7/13/15 at approximately 7:45 am in Dunsmuir Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Department deputies, California Highway Patrol Officers and Shasta County Sheriff’s Deputies were involved in a shooting while searching for a carjacking suspect that originated in Shasta County. The suspect is deceased.
The shooting will be investigated jointly by the Siskiyou County District Attorney, Shasta County Special Investigations team, California Highway Patrol Special Investigations, Siskiyou County Sheriff Investigators and the California Department of Justice .
Additional information will be released as it becomes available.

https://twitter.com/JimSchultz_RS

Jim Schultz ‏@JimSchultz_RS 26s27 seconds ago
Graham made a bed out of lawn cushions and slept next to the house without the knowledge of homeowners Michael and Heidi Prado.

Jim Schultz ‏@JimSchultz_RS 3m3 minutes ago
Shasta Lake couple says Matthew Graham stole their car at gunpoint after he was found by them in their backyard.
I was worried about where he was sleeping for exactly this reason. So glad he only took their car and didn't hurt them!

I bet she'd get real good with names real quick if it was her 7 month old infant who went missing from her crib in the night. You know context is important. A parent referring to their just-missing precious baby as "it" is damned significant. It's simply not the same as a quirky or funny or generally rude parent who is messing around with pronouns. This is a very sobering and desperately frightening event. That a father would refer to his child as "it" in such a moment is devastating in its significance, no matter what cute familial anecdotes we can all come up with.

I'll agree to an extent. Of course my mom is joking when she does it and she is in no way dehumanizing my children. However, we also don't know what it's like to be interrogated for 8 hours, whether guilty or innocent, telling the same story over and over again. He could have said "I grabbed it from the front seat" meaning the car seat with HER in it, and they all looked at each other with eyebrows raised, you know?? We just don't know the whole story and using an improper pronoun just isn't enough for me to call someone guilty. It doesn't even get added to the list of what I feel makes him guilty at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper