CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a lighter note....anybody know if teams are searching for the baby today?

I feel so badly for all the children and mommies this guy hurt. A baby girl and a son both fatherless, mom's have lost a child. So sad.

From FB.

Siskiyou County Sheriff Department
13 mins ·
**07/13/2015**
On 7/13/15 at approximately 7:45 am in Dunsmuir Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Department deputies, California Highway Patrol Officers and Shasta County Sheriff’s Deputies were involved in a shooting while searching for a carjacking suspect that originated in Shasta County. The suspect is deceased.
The shooting will be investigated jointly by the Siskiyou County District Attorney, Shasta County Special Investigations team, California Highway Patrol Special Investigations, Siskiyou County Sheriff Investigators and the California Department of Justice .
Additional information will be released as it becomes available.

Thanks for that! So no details yet but MG is dead. I hope he made a dying declaration but the odds of that are about... nil.

Bless this family. While I believe that MG was guilty of some sort of atrocities against his sweet, defenseless daughter, we now have a group of hurting people who have now not only lost Ember, but the son, husband, brother, friend, etc. that they didn't suspect would do such.

While his actions are vile, his mother once held, rocked, and sang to him, just like I do my own babies, envisioning a much different future for her son. There is relief, but we are left with a wake of broken, confused, and anguished hearts, and for that I truly empathetic.

May God be present, merciful, and comforting to them all.

I think this is purely speculation at this point.

MSM hasn't even said for sure it was Graham who was killed. I notice all the stories say "the carjacking suspect." I mean, I think we can all be fairly certain it's him, but they probably have to notify family etc. first. I imagine it will take them a little while to release cause of death too.

I do not think it was suicide because the statement says "Deputies were involved in a shooting"
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Siski...96559670370130

Oh man. I hope he has left a message for someone letting people know where Ember is. I can't imagine how the family are dealing with this.

Oh man. I hope he has left a message for someone letting people know where Ember is. I can't imagine how the family are dealing with this.

I doubt he did that. I wish your hope was correct though.

I'll agree to an extent. Of course my mom is joking when she does it and she is in no way dehumanizing my children. However, we also don't know what it's like to be interrogated for 8 hours, whether guilty or innocent, telling the same story over and over again, gets exhausting. He could have said "I grabbed it from the front seat" meaning the car seat with HER in it, and they all looked at each other with eyebrows raised, you know?? We just don't know the whole story and using an improper pronoun just isn't enough for me to call someone guilty. It doesn't even get added to the list of what I feel makes him guilty at this point.

To the professionals who were with him and had been with him talking about his missing baby.....referring to his daughter as "it" was seen as very important. Not funny or cute or endearing. "We don't know the whole story".....exactly....we don't, LE knows.

Bless this family. While I believe that MG was guilty of some sort of atrocities against his sweet, defenseless daughter, we now have a group of hurting people who have now not only lost Ember, but the son, husband, brother, friend, etc. that they didn't suspect would do such.

While his actions are vile, his mother once held, rocked, and sang to him, just like I do my own babies, envisioning a much different future for her son. There is relief, but we are left with a wake of broken, confused, and anguished hearts, and for that I truly empathetic.

May God be present, merciful, and comforting to them all.

Amen Amen

Wow, what news to wake up to this morning!

While we wait for more information, I noticed a mention overnight sometime about being surprised there was no "vigilante justice" going on. (sorry, the thread moved so fast I lost the quote to the original post). I thought this might be of interest: http://www.redding.com/news/graham-seen-in-shasta-lake-in-second-day-of-manhunt_83578281. Key point BBM. I was glad to finally see this in MSM so it could be mentioned here.

Many took to social media — the search dominated local Facebook crime groups. The Facebook group “Find Baby Ember,” which has more than 4,800 likes, started as an attempt to aggregate news and efforts to search for Ember. Its administrators urged commenters to focus on finding Ember, not assigning blame.

It warned Sunday that someone was encouraging the public turn vigilante against Graham.

“We received a Craigslist posting earlier that stated ‘everyone go get your guns and find Matthew.’ It frightened us to think of the vigilante mindset,” a post by the group’s administrators read. “ ... We have to find Matthew in order to find Baby Ember.”

ETA: as much as it sucks for the deputies involved, I was kind of relieved to read that it was a deputy involved situation and not any of these "vigilantes."

wow, this thread is flying... not the news I wanted to hear but I'm really glad no LE or civilians were hurt....

:wave:

Hello guests. join Websleuths to join the conversation.

I'll agree to an extent. Of course my mom is joking when she does it and she is in no way dehumanizing my children. However, we also don't know what it's like to be interrogated for 8 hours, whether guilty or innocent, telling the same story over and over again. He could have said "I grabbed it from the front seat" meaning the car seat with HER in it, and they all looked at each other with eyebrows raised, you know?? We just don't know the whole story and using an improper pronoun just isn't enough for me to call someone guilty. It doesn't even get added to the list of what I feel makes him guilty at this point.

Kind of like when the Sheriff called baby Ember "Emma" at the beginning of the PC.

My daughter lives in Dunsmuir. I wasn't worried he would head to that area because he was on foot!

My daughter lives in Dunsmuir. I wasn't worried he would head to that area because he was on foot!

Yikes! I hope she's not too shaken up by this.

I noticed he was generally headed North. Wonder if we'll ever know why or where he was going? Was he headed for Canada? He was moving along so slowly before, I think it was kind of a surprise he went that far. I have been worried it was only a matter of time before he got a vehicle somehow, though. I'm kind of surprised he took one that had GPS/OnStar given that he has worked on cars before and should've known this one would be easily tracked.

Scary how these events can impact others within minutes. Glad your daughter was spared a lock down and further incidents .

u
Yikes! I hope she's not too shaken up by this.

I noticed he was generally headed North. Wonder if we'll ever know why or where he was going? Was he headed for Canada? He was moving along so slowly before, I think it was kind of a surprise he went that far. I have been worried it was only a matter of time before he got a vehicle somehow, though. I'm kind of surprised he took one that had GPS/OnStar given that he has worked on cars before and should've known this one would be easily tracked.

it sounded like he was interested in sleeping first and bunked out on the homeowners property . When confronted he took their car. I. agree and thought he would have been lurking out and on the hunt for a car last night . But his actions and thought process have been odd to me all along .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb