GUILTY CA - Emma Barker, 18 mos, suffocated, Lancaster, 18 March 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Go here: http://www.myspace.com/ridemtellucrydoittelludie

and scroll down til you see a message from ♥Mau Loa Ho'opono on June 5

It looks like 2 pictures of some type of memorial set up for Emma.

Do any locals recognize if that's the area the Stacey dumped Emma????

I actually drove by the lot/field when she was first found and there was still tall grass and weeds about 2-3 ft high. I dont remember the iron fence/gate, but I will call my aunt who lives over there to see if there is one adjacent to the field, and if someone put something up in her memory.

Good sluething Cat :clap:- It does look like recently mowed down grass and LOTS of Catholic prayer candles. I would be VERY surprised if its not. I will get back at cha when I hear anything.

Hope all is well with y'all. I hope we get some answers on the 15th. :doh:

I actually drove by the lot/field when she was first found and there was still tall grass and weeds about 2-3 ft high. I dont remember the iron fence/gate, but I will call my aunt who lives over there to see if there is one adjacent to the field, and if someone put something up in her memory.

Good sluething Cat :clap:- It does look like recently mowed down grass and LOTS of Catholic prayer candles. I would be VERY surprised if its not. I will get back at cha when I hear anything.

Hope all is well with y'all. I hope we get some answers on the 15th. :doh:

Just wanted to let ya know I wont be able to check out that field for a couple weeks in case you're waiting. :mad: Im currently in Nor Cal with my mom and my cousin REFUSES to drive by and tell me- She is mad about the case and has an Italian hot-blooded temper :furious: that I cant negotiate with...lol - sorrry! The 15th will be here on Monday!!!!:woohoo:

It's the day after tomorrow, I've been waiting and watching. I'll be here with you all for Emma.

Lovejac Thanks!! Where did I get the 20th? IDK sorry if that messed anyone up :bang:
They're a come'n for Ms Stacey B!!!!

BTW that MySpace site has gone private!!

Nothing? :confused: :steamed:

Oh, the suspense is killing me!!! :eek: :hopping_mad:

Lovejac is the daughter of the blogger on Topix going to be at the hearing today? :waitasec: :nerves:

I want to hear that SB or any accomplice is going DOWN!! :furious: :devil:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Please let the Detectives have graduated from the Yuri M Sheriff's Academy!:detective:

Please let the judge be as honorable as Judge SS. :gavel:

Please let the CSI's be better than LV, Miami, and NY combined. :winko: :sleuth:

Please bring sweet, precious Emma :innocent: as the victim, not some psychobabble about how her mother was abused when she was 6 and her parents wouldn't let her watch cartoons all day and made her go to bed with no dessert! :mad:

:+::+::prayer::+::+::+::prayer::+::+::+::prayer::+::+::+::prayer::+::+::+::prayer::+::+:

Why no news? Grrrrr

Nothing at all on the LA Co News (KTLA), but I did read on the other site that nothing happened in court, and she is held over until June 30th. Im not sure what happened exactly, but i do not think a plea was enetered. I would think it would get more media attention if so.

Eye-witnesses did report that AB (SB's bestie) had on a pair of skull and crossbone earrings. How fitting for the trial of a dead baby? :eek: :bang:

On JVM tonight, there was a comment that LE has a motive. For you guys that have followed this case closely, do you have any idea what that motive is? I have been over on the Victoria Stafford and Nevaeh Buchannan threads, so forgive me in advance for being a "bit out of the loop". :blowkiss:

This article says she did plead not guilty on May 11th.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-lancaster-mother,0,237119.story

Reannan, I'm not sure about the motive, but a lot of people have said it's another Casey party girl, and others have said it was due to the boyfriend.."Not being that into her" the way she wanted it to be.??? Who knows..

Thanks dmk! Either way, that is a pathetically sad excuse to eliminate the one guaranteed source of love that you had in this life.

This article says she did plead not guilty on May 11th.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-lancaster-mother,0,237119.story

Reannan, I'm not sure about the motive, but a lot of people have said it's another Casey party girl, and others have said it was due to the boyfriend.."Not being that into her" the way she wanted it to be.??? Who knows..

dmk, Im not totally sure, as MMB and Lovejac have better inside scoop than I do, but I do not believe she has entered a plea even as of today. Im pretty sure we would have had more evidence to talk about, but I could be wrong. :confused: They would know better as I havent been at the other sites carrying coverage of her- We have all the info they do, but AB posts her 'spell-checked rants' on the other sites

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/found-body-toddler-emma-leigh-barker-autopsy-identify-girl?page=3

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/los-angeles-daily-news/TTOB3LJ1AMDNILQLS/p13#lastPost

Nothing? :confused: :steamed:

Oh, the suspense is killing me!!! :eek: :hopping_mad:

SNIPPED FOR SPACE
Please let the CSI's be better than LV, Miami, and NY combined. :winko: :sleuth:

Please bring sweet, precious Emma :innocent: as the victim, not some psychobabble about how her mother was abused when she was 6 and her parents wouldn't let her watch cartoons all day and made her go to bed with no dessert! :mad:

:+::+::prayer::+::+::+::prayer::+::+::+::prayer::+::+::+::prayer::+::+::+::prayer::+::+:

MMB- One of your most colorful posts yet!!! I love it!! :woohoo::woohoo:

The part about not being able to watch cartoons all day- PRICELESS!!!!! One thing I have noticed from reading the other boards I posted earlier, is that BIG hints are being left about SB's drug usage. :bang: It would not surprise me at all.

The hearing was moved again to the end of the month, any idea on the date yet?

Is my 'puter messing up again? I can't see the vid posted by dmk?

The hearing was moved again to the end of the month, any idea on the date yet?

Is my 'puter messing up again? I can't see the vid posted by dmk?

Im working and cant watch it either, but I didnt read anything in any of the other sites :waitasec:

If they keep moving the dates I'm going to miss it. I'm moving in four weeks. Won't have tv or internet for a while.

Thank's for the video, dmk!

WOW! Did you catch that when JVM said that Emma's father was involved in her life and was paying child support!!!!??? I want to know who he is and would love to hear from him.

Sorry Ive been MIA. I've missed all of you. Lot's of personal stuff going on in my family. My step-father has been having some health issues and I've been trying to help my mom as much as I can with dr. appnts, picking up medications, moral support, etc. AND still trying to take care of my 3 boys.

Hi Lovejac...welcome back, you were missed around here! It's totally understandable when RL interrupts us from time to time.

And yes, I did catch that about the father, I had no idea he had visitation and paid child support as well! At least Emma seems to have had one responsible parent if this is true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back