GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have found more than I was able to find. The posts I found made me think that the husband had been grilled like a cheeseburger and cleared but that they aren't allowed to publicly say that.

It was just her wording when referring to who was missing that came off as odd to me as well as stating that his heart was broken. I don't know if that is what she meant to imply in her defense of her nephew. She might just have trying to defend him and it came out that way.

I think not seeing and hearing from her husband make it harder to rule him out for me. I wish I knew what it meant when it was written early on that she was "last seen" leaving her house and if so, who saw her? A neighbor? If someone saw her drive away, he may well have been cleared as his whereabouts should be easily verifiable if he was on base.

I don't care if it was the husbands baby or some random fellow - no reason to kill a young mom!
I'm worried she's dead and they know just where she is.

Please tell me that one of Erin's in-laws DID NOT just shred Erin's reputation?!?

Please tell me that one of Erin's in-laws DID NOT just shred Erin's reputation?!?

It was a stranger on the internet, guessing the aunt's intent of her posts. The aunt never said anything pointedly that would lead in that direction. I doubt anyone looking at that facebook page, that didn't see that post go unanswered and then erased, has any idea about that exchange..

I think police are convinced Erin has been murdered and have very, very strong suspicions about who did it.

I don't think they want volunteer searchers out there possibly destroying potential evidence. They want to make sure they have the strongest evidence against the person who did this.

I sent the following question (privately) to the Locate Erin FB page:

Are you able to confirm if her cell phone has been found? There are conflicting news reports out there. Thank you!

And this is the answer I received: We haven't been told whether it has been found so we are assuming that it has not

I'm not sure if this is against the T.O.S. so if it is I apologize in advance.

I read through the posts and I never could read between the lines. I felt like she was defending her nephew and trying to place blame in a different direction. I don't know the history here, and I don't know if she's just defending him. I do think the camera's from the base have been looked at and has been the deciding factor on what they are doing and where. I am still confused on what happened when she left since it's second or third hand talk, and it comes in snippets. MOOOOO

I agree. If descriptions of Erin's personality are any indication, it's highly unlikely she has another relationship other than with her husband. An ex-boyfriend from back home who still has feelings for her, though still very unlikely, would be more probable. This girl sounds sweet and innocent and I would be suspicious of anyone on FB suggesting otherwise. It just doesn't fit with the rest of the quotes about Erin's character. We could be missing something, but I haven't seen one comment from a friend of hers that indicates otherwise.

I know it wasn't the implication. I was saying that I'd believe that over the Jody theory.

I agree. If descriptions of Erin's personality are any indication, it's highly unlikely she has another relationship other than with her husband. An ex-boyfriend from back home who still has feelings for her, though still very unlikely, would be more probable. This girl sounds sweet and innocent and I would be suspicious of anyone on FB suggesting otherwise. It just doesn't fit with the rest of the quotes about Erin's character. We could be missing something, but I haven't seen one comment from a friend of hers that indicates otherwise.

Agreed!

I hope the wheels on Erin's vehicle have been thoroughly checked for plant or seed traces. A lot is known about the flora of the region, which means there are likely to be people out there who know the areas where various plants are to be found. It could help if traces of an uncommon species is found on her tyres.

http://www.nps.gov/jotr/naturescience/plants.htm

What I read into the aunt's comments was simply that her nephew was not involved and that Erin has lived there long enough to know her way around and to explore on her own. Maybe I'm naive, but I just saw it as an aunt defending her nephew in a time of trouble when random people were accusing him.

I don't see anything odd about her heading off to the park in the early morning for the stated purpose. She was obviously very on top of things, eagerly anticipating mom's visit. Her husband and she probably never thought of the potential danger of visiting a public place in broad daylight. Just to clarify, I thought there was some early confirmation of the park rangers having seen her that day?

Erin's car was found elsewhere but LE is searching the desert for Erin.

So do police think someone harmed her, and then used her car to get back to where they live?

If that's the case, maybe the location of the car will provide a clue. Have police said exactly where it was found?

I also think they may not be letting the public search because of the heat. They'd be risking civilian lives and it may tie up more resources rehydrating searchers stricken by the sun because they pushed themselves too far.

I could read the whole article - I did have to sit and wait for it to appear. The only thing new is the sister in law Deanna said Erin has a horrible sense of direction and would often get lost in airports.

That suggests she'd be highly unlikely to drive out into the desert on her own then, to me.

What is with this format??????????
What has gone wrong and how can I change it???

That suggests she'd be highly unlikely to drive out into the desert on her own then, to me.

Joshua tree is not driving into the desert, the entrance is right in Twentynine Palms and it is a well marked, easy to navigate National Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NH_Gal