GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received the following email from the VineLink site (I signed up for email updates on CL's activity while in Anchorage Jail) at approximately 12:30pm PST:

View attachment 57480

I wouldn't be surprised if later on this evening he shows up in a SB County Inmate Seach.
I think it's safe to assume he's on his way!

WHAT IN TOADILLY HELL DID THEY THINK THEY WERE DOING TO THOSE KIDS AND THAT PONY?!?!? OMG! This needs to be reported to animal control. That is WRONG WRONG WRONG! That poor pony. No telling the abuse it has endured. Too bad it didn't nail him with both back hooves!!! OMG!!

Think he'll try to justify it as "rodeo training"?

Possibly...though I thought the White Rock Horse Rescue's purpose was to rescue, rehabilitate and find new owners for neglected horses, not train children (without proper safety equipment) to participate in Pony Bucking in rodeos. :thinking:

Thanks perfectingpink, much appreciated!

So....I don't see anxiety or stress like the rest of you in NL, nor do I see gum popping. I see cold, calculation, and insouciant gum chewing. Can't wait to see her on the stand with her good buddy Horse Ranch woman right behind.

As always, just one person's observation, speculation, and opinion.

After watching the video again today and taking out the belief I had that her hands were tightly clasped, I do not see the tenseness I perceived before.

After watching the video again today and taking out the belief I had that her hands were tightly clasped, I do not see the tenseness I perceived before.

I still see her as being in shock and scared (him, too, in shock....though he also appears to be putting on a very Tough Marine exterior.) It doesn't mean that she might not be completely 100%-up-to-her-eyeballs guilty in planning, executing and covering for the murder. She just doesn't look evil and smug to me in the video. MOO.

Me, too! So, so much! When I first started to read your sentence, "In lieu of flowers, donations will be accepted in memory of Erin...." for a split second the Horse Rescue popped into my mind and, though I am sure they do a wonderful service for those poor neglected horses, I thought to myself "No....just NO!" Needless to say, I was very touched when I saw "San Bernardino Search and Rescue." I am going to make a donation in Erin's memory tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up on this. A couple of us from the SBSD Cave Rescue Team will be driving out tomorrow to attend this. We normally don't get to see what happens after we do a search, rescue or recovery. So this will be a nice opportunity for us.

JN

Thanks for the heads up on this. A couple of us from the SBSD Cave Rescue Team will be driving out tomorrow to attend this. We normally don't get to see what happens after we do a search, rescue or recovery. So this will be a nice opportunity for us.

JN

For All You Do, This Bud's For You:

bud.jpg

Thank you!!​

:cheers: :needdrink:​

Now this pisses me off even more. The ONLY pony on that rescue's website is 22yrs old!!! Of course I asked them to explain the video and they deleted my post! I've been involved with horse rescues for 15yrs, and almost as long in other animal rescue. ANYONE that can abuse an animal most certainly has the gene or whatever it is and can abuse a person!!!!

JN

:welcome6:

Thank you for all of your work emt4526!

JN

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for all you and your fellow team members do, and for all you have done for Erin. No amount of "thanks" will ever be enough to express the gratitude that we, here on Websleuths, have for you and all SAR members out there selflessly giving of their time and risking their lives to help others in desperate need. :yourock:

Correct. I linked the second article because it supports the first in that his attorney is waiting for him to arrive back in CA, as well, and not to be transferred somewhere else in Alaska, for exampe. (And, if the information of his release from Anchorage jail is correct online it's pretty funny that we can see when he is being moved.)

I received notification from VINELink at 12:39 pm stating he's been released from jail in Alaska.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver