GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the nanny job been mentioned by anyone other than IM? Or proven?

" “She was a nanny for a family that she knew,” said Megli. “It was a lady that worked with a baby and she was a nanny for the baby.” "

" Corwin’s job as a nanny on base did not involve the Lee family, Megli said. "

http://www.cbs8.com/story/26134550/...ng-for-one-month-horse-ranch-owner-speaks-out

I am confused about IM's statement.
Is IM calling Erin "a lady", or is IM saying that Erin was a nanny along with someone else that worked with a baby?
This "Isabella speak" is hard to decipher.
IMOO.

Given the timeline, is it factually possible that the affair began while Erin was pregnant the first time? Second, is it factually possible based on what we know that the first baby could have been CLs?

We'd need to know what JC's tour schedule was.........I just don't want to go "there".
Was over on another thread yesterday, 3 young murder victims, and their families, and the world, are now aware that 2 of the 3 were using heroin and other substances. Sometimes it's TMI, in that particular case, maybe it will give a motive as to why the arrested killer did what he did, dunno.

I don't think that knowing the "father" of that pregnancy, or the affair starting during that pregnancy is going to help this case, one way or another. For some reason I've been stuck reflecting on how deeply these cases hurt the families, and even more so as the trials start. Their lost loved one is under a public micro scope, warts and all.
When you loose someone, you want to hold onto the good things.
Rambling, just kind of in a weird state of mind today :gaah:

I will happily send all the snakes in the world to your doorstep if it means I will never have to see one again.
*shudders*

:scared:

I make stuff, anything from just a snake skin laid flat and framed, to wrapping the quills of prayer feathers.
I'm a "recycler" of sorts, I collect all kinds of "stuff", natural stuff, skulls, bones, feathers, nests, skins, things that living creatures leave when they die. My daughter, when she was young, used to tell her friends I was a witch or bruja, because I had wind chimes/mobils I made out of deer rib bones on the front porch, :scared: it was always kind of funny to ask them if they wanted to come over for our monthly blood sacrifice! :floorlaugh:

No, I'm not wiccan, I just have a respect for things living, and once living.

We'd need to know what JC's tour schedule was.........I just don't want to go "there".
Was over on another thread yesterday, 3 young murder victims, and their families, and the world, are now aware that 2 of the 3 were using heroin and other substances. Sometimes it's TMI, in that particular case, maybe it will give a motive as to why the arrested killer did what he did, dunno.

I don't think that knowing the "father" of that pregnancy, or the affair starting during that pregnancy is going to help this case, one way or another. For some reason I've been stuck reflecting on how deeply these cases hurt the families, and even more so as the trials start. Their lost loved one is under a public micro scope, warts and all.

Psychologically, hypothetically, if CL thought the first pregnancy was his... and she lost that baby/miscarriage, he may have felt he dodged a bullet,
but with this second pregnancy, and that baby could be his, he may have felt trapped, who knows, so this could be relevant, only to show, if this is true,
psychologically how and why he acted the way he did. Maybe the first baby was not CL's...Maybe the second was not his either... just hypothetically speaking...
And I do want to add, that I feel for families, such as Erin's. This is so difficult.
IMOO.

You don't use a shotgun, I gather. How do you kill the rattlers?

Shovel. It's all about your adrenaline. They can sense it and it'll make them more aggressive. I can usually just put the shovel back behind their head and push downward, kills the rattler, and takes the head off so I can throw it away. The head is still "active" and it can inflict a venomous bite, not something to leave around when you have curious critters. I have been in a pinch where I've actually used a stick and stepped on the head.
I'm a "desert rat", snakes don't bother me. If I run across a rattler off of my property, I just leave it alone, it's doing it's thing minding it's own business. ON my property is a different issue because of the critters and my BF is not "snake smart".

" “She was a nanny for a family that she knew,” said Megli. “It was a lady that worked with a baby and she was a nanny for the baby.” "

" Corwin’s job as a nanny on base did not involve the Lee family, Megli said. "

http://www.cbs8.com/story/26134550/...ng-for-one-month-horse-ranch-owner-speaks-out

I am confused about IM's statement.
Is IM calling Erin "a lady", or is IM saying that Erin was a nanny along with someone else that worked with a baby?
This "Isabella speak" is hard to decipher.
IMOO.

Commas and parentheses...........“She was a nanny for a family that she knew,” said Megli. “It was a lady, that worked, with a baby and she (Erin) was a nanny for the baby.”

*Fluorescent green is kinda out there as a color*

IMO when IM gave her first interview (standing with EC's horse) she was promoting the ranch, and trying to get someone to sponsor EC's horse (Cassie I believe is the horse's name). This was before Erin was found. The interview just sounded like advertising to me.

Then the SPC came out, and she does the I said it but not the way LE put it in the SPC. I bet NL or a friend of NL gave her a talking to after it came out. Someone chewed her a new one IMO.

IMO IM is all about getting money for the ranch, it's her lively hood.

She disgusts me!!! If you are going to run your mouth, at least tell the damn truth, I believe the truth lies in the SPC and it was after a tongue lashing, she changed her story.

IM you can't unring the bell!!!!! The horse is out of the barn!!! I so hope LE has you on tape!!!

Psychologically, hypothetically, if CL thought the first pregnancy was his... and she lost that baby/miscarriage, he may have felt he dodged a bullet,
but with this second pregnancy, and that baby could be his, he may have felt trapped, who knows, so this could be relevant, only to show, if this is true,
psychologically how and why he acted the way he did. Maybe the first baby was not CL's...Maybe the second was not his either... just hypothetically speaking...
And I do want to add, that I feel for families, such as Erin's. This is so difficult.
IMOO.

The biggest thing that screams out at me is:

BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!!

This is 2014, not 1960. There's no reason for anyone to get pregnant unless they want to in this day and age. It goes both ways, men and women. And what about STD's?

What in the world was CL and EC thinking?!?!?! Or were they just NOT thinking?
What a mess.

IM rents the bunkhouse, she probably charged the L's rental while they stayed there IMO.

http://www.whiterockhorserescueca.org/2013/09/the-wrr-bunkhouse-is-available-for-rent.html#more

The Bunkhouse is now available to rent!

The Bunkhouse has 2 bedrooms featuring lots of bunkbeds and 1 bathroom. It can sleep at least 12. It features a fully stocked kitchen with fridge, microwave, and stove. The living room has a fireplace and tv for your use.

White Rock Ranch Horse Rescue has access to miles and miles of riding trails and is close to BLM land.

Bring your own horse and use one of the two stalls for only $10 extra per night. Don't have a horse? No problem, you can ride one of the ranch's trail horses for only $20 per horse.

Introductory Special: Only $50.00 per night Monday through Friday. $80.00 per night on Saturday and Sunday.

Please note:

A deposit may be required.
Pets allowed on a case by case basis
Bring your own linens
Bring your own food

Thank you! I totally missed that post on her page. Just crazy... because a spa is an important way to spend funds at a rescue. :notgood:

Well darn, I sure could use a spa too!! After all I am disabled and in poor health due to a very rare disease. Only time I am ever pain free is when in a spa. Anyone got a spa you want to donate to me?? All for a good cause... BLAHHH. Sorry O/T couldn't bite my tongue on that one!:happydance:

IMO when IM gave her first interview (standing with EC's horse) she was promoting the ranch, and trying to get someone to sponsor EC's horse (Cassie I believe is the horse's name). This was before Erin was found. The interview just sounded like advertising to me.

Then the SPC came out, and she does the I said it but not the way LE put it in the SPC. I bet NL or a friend of NL gave her a talking to after it came out. Someone chewed her a new one IMO.

IMO IM is all about getting money for the ranch, it's her lively hood.

She disgusts me!!! If you are going to run your mouth, at least tell the damn truth, I believe the truth lies in the SPC and it was after a tongue lashing, she changed her story.

IM you can't unring the bell!!!!! The horse is out of the barn!!! I so hope LE has you on tape!!!

A busted ceramic donkey gets a pic and a story, but Erin gets absolutely no acknowledgement on WRH's site. That's just strange.

In JC's only interview he says he had hung out with CL almost every day.Makes me believe JC was not gone all that much when this affair started.

IM rents the bunkhouse, she probably charged the L's rental while they stayed there IMO.

http://www.whiterockhorserescueca.org/2013/09/the-wrr-bunkhouse-is-available-for-rent.html#more

The Bunkhouse has 2 bedrooms featuring lots of bunkbeds and 1 bathroom. It can sleep at least 12. It features a fully stocked kitchen with fridge, microwave, and stove. The living room has a fireplace and tv for your use.

White Rock Ranch Horse Rescue has access to miles and miles of riding trails and is close to BLM land.

Bring your own horse and use one of the two stalls for only $10 extra per night. Don't have a horse? No problem, you can ride one of the ranch's trail horses for only $20 per horse.

Introductory Special: Only $50.00 per night Monday through Friday. $80.00 per night on Saturday and Sunday.

Please note:

Bring your own linens
Bring your own food

BBM: I hope that's for the 1st hour (and that's STILL dirt cheap), otherwise I can see where someone's loosing money. Back in the early 90's, we charged $15 for the first hour, $10 each additional hour, wranglers worked for tips so it was never part of the horse rental. $50 per 1st hour seems to be the current rate.

It says nothing about "health certificates" being required to bring your own horse with you......that's totally reckless. :facepalm:

How can IM afford liability insurance at those prices? Those releases you sign before you ride DO NOT hold up in court. You get hurt, yes, you sue and you usually do win.
Is the ranch insured on the trails they use? Is it State Land Trust/National Forest or private land because you need at least a $1mil liability insurance policy (Loyds of London is the "go to" for that kind of policy) and does she have the permits required to use those trails if they are on Government entity lands?

There's a lot of things many rescues bypass that make them a money maker, and volunteers/donations make it even easier.
I'm not a fan of 99% of the rescues out there.

But that is not how IM spoke. She spoke as without commas in the extended interview at the 10 minute 57 mark in this link.
IMOO.

Yep, I got that too, but it's the only way I could make sense of it. IM is not the best speaker when it comes to explaining things, but I think her intent in that interview was "damage control" and the reporter was delving into areas that IM couldn't think "fast on her feet". She probably realized she was in over her head when she hung up.

Given the timeline, is it factually possible that the affair began while Erin was pregnant the first time? Second, is it factually possible based on what we know that the first baby could have been CLs?

I really, really don't believe so. The main reason for the affair was that Jon wasn't there for emotional support AFTER the miscarriage and CL was. I truly don't doubt that first baby was 1000 % JC's. MOO

IMO Erin fell into the affair over emotional needs that only became needs upon that huge loss.

This is actually really useful to know. There is a chance, then, that IM was not as close to the Lee's as we are all assuming, and that they were just renting the place. If they already had the agreement, she couldn't exactly kick them out. It ALSO may, if we want to give her the benefit of the doubt, explain her backtracking. Maybe she knew she couldn't kick them out and was actually worried for her safety.

She is certainly a busybody--but that's not a crime. Nor is it a crime to backtrack to the media (I don't think), as long as you are cooperating with LE.

Please note:

Bring your own linens
Bring your own food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors