GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I check in, just waiting for something newsworthy to discuss.

Can't wait to see what strategy Lee's attorney steps out with.

Hoping it will be a plea bargain.
Plead to what?Is this going to be a death penalty case?In my state the DA has to announce within sixty days whether he is going to seek the death penalty.I do not know how it works in California.Are there going to be additional charges as they relate to the pregnancy?I hope he takes it to trial and gets convicted on the top count which will guarantee him the most prison time.As far as Lee's attorney I imagine one of the first things he will do is try to get the search warrants tossed then any statements CL made before he was read his rights.

Plead to what?Is this going to be a death penalty case?In my state the DA has to announce within sixty days whether he is going to seek the death penalty.I do not know how it works in California.Are there going to be additional charges as they relate to the pregnancy?I hope he takes it to trial and gets convicted on the top count which will guarantee him the most prison time.As far as Lee's attorney I imagine one of the first things he will do is try to get the search warrants tossed then any statements CL made before he was read his rights.

LWOP would be nice, but 25-30 years would work.

I feel differently, I don't think this case has to go to trial for justice to be served. I suspect Erin's family may feel the same.

LWOP would be nice, but 25-30 years would work.

I feel differently, I don't think this case has to go to trial for justice to be served. I suspect Erin's family may feel the same.

If I were her family I think I'd prefer it not go to trial only because I have a bad feeling they (the defense) will totally trash her if it does. Nothing can bring her back, but I hope her family gets justice.

If I were her family I think I'd prefer it not go to trial only because I have a bad feeling they (the defense) will totally trash her if it does. Nothing can bring her back, but I hope her family gets justice.

If the defense tries to dig up dirt on Erin it will make CL look even worse than he does now. There is absolutely no dirt to dig up on Erin.

Yes, the Defense should focus on their plea bargain strategy. As I have *speculated* upthread, there could and should (IMO) be other arrests.

Checking in. I miss the maturity of the people on this thread.

I wonder daily if there is any news of an upcoming trial.

And I think of Erin's family and of Jon and wonder how all are doing.

RIP Erin. Whatever happened, you did not deserve murder.

ERIN%20CORWIN.jpg

Love this picture of Erin, beautiful.

Still here! The penalty phase in the other trial is coming up so I won't have too much time but I'm anxiously waiting for Justice in this case. I'm thinking about and praying for Erin and her loved ones every single day.

Still thinking of Erin...

Just have nothing to post... ATM....

:candle:

Thinking of Erin's family today, and everyday.
Sending Love ~ Light ~ Hope and Prayers :heartbeat:
You are not forgotten, or alone. :grouphug:

Anyone know what happens next? I had Sept 29th in my head for some reason, but clearly I was wrong.

Anyone know what happens next? I had Sept 29th in my head for some reason, but clearly I was wrong.

October 29 the prosecuting attorney will give CL attorney more evidence

Off by a month--thanks for clarifying. Warm thoughts to you and all of her friends and family. We will not forget Erin, and will not rest until we see justice on her behalf.

October 29 the prosecuting attorney will give CL attorney more evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member