Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you here this morning truthbeknown :heartluv:
Sending you and yours love, blessings and light.
#JusticeForErin

:praying:
:candle:
:floating: :floating:
:rose: :rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every day I say a little prayer that justice will come for Erin and her wonderful family. Erin will not be forgotten.

To throw a little bit of lightness into this awful situation, I did get a giggle on how the judge looks like CL.
Do they not give inmates shampoo? You could fry a egg on that hair!

i was thinking that Lee is trying to look like the judge, long hair parted in the middle, bet it is some kind of mirroring on his part to try to make the judge like him-- ridiculous thinking, just like his thinking that murdering EC is the best solution to his problem rather than just go home to Alaska.

It was a year ago today that Erin went to the Emergency Room with a migraine and found out she was pregnant.

As of now I do not see that the appellate court has put out a ruling on Judge Cortez being recused. I wonder what that means for the hearing tomorrow?

I PM'ed a very sweet poster we are fortunate enough to have here at Websleuths, Boytwnmom who is a verified attorney.
I sent her a copy of the open access court document and asked her what
"Criminal Proceedings Suspended" meant.

As Quoted by Boytwnmom

It's not at all clear what the suspension means here. It's often hard to really tell what went on by just reading the minute entries-not sure if these proceedings are being televised. There is another hearing set for 6/30 so it doesn't really seem to be "suspended" at all. It also indicates that "COURTS MOTION TO CONTINUE IS GRANTED." regarding the suspension which makes it sound like there was no motion by a party involved in asking for the suspension. Rather the court, for some reason, ordered the "suspension".

Generally, a case would only truly be suspended for things like a mental health evaluation to determine competency, or having a defendant complete a drug program, things like that. But the specific condition would normally be noted. There doesn't appear to be any condition noted that would terminate the suspension so I'm not sure it is really a "suspension" and not just a continuance to 6/30 as the minutes also note: "HEARING CONTINUED TO 06/30/2015 AT 8:30 IN DEPARTMENT M2. ".

:bump: for hearing tomorrow

Truthbeknown, we stand with you today, as always. You and your family are in our prayers. Today is one step closer to justice for Erin. I personally hope the small token of support I can offer will help a little.

Z107.7 will have a reporter in court today. FYI I received a response to my query from them.... "We are indeed covering the hearing today. Z107.7 News will have a reporter in the courtroom. We have covered every aspect of this story, including breaking it, since the day she was reported missing"

ETA: They will post articles on their site at http://www.z1077fm.com/.

I stand with Erin and her family today and every day. You will always have my support.

Learned on another thread not to put stuff in quotes as won't move it forward when someone replies... so putting in " " vs the grey quotes WS does

"In an appearance that was over almost as soon as it began Tuesday morning, Christopher Lee’s next court appearance was continued until July 27.......The Appeals Court has not yet announced its decision, and Cortez had no choice......"

:tyou: for the link :daisy:

I cannot open/get results. Can you do screen shot or share?

I see report below, I'll quote in that post as it may have same information.

:grouphug: truthbeknown :daisy:

Sorry I just can't figure out how to get a screen shot to ws

78bd8cc84b85d9a20b87f145e9f029a0.jpg

54466dc128232413392a1e45bb9ba00c.jpg

7c4eeb2be36654b3181d7889bc0bb52a.jpg

I hope I captured everything you were trying to bring to the thread ((((((((truthbeknown))))))))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member