Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning there is a hearing today will post transcript

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Open access has very little as to what happened or why. This article gives more info. http://www.z1077fm.com/case-of-accused-murderer-christopher-lee-continued-again/

From your link ((((((((truthbeknown)))))))))):
[...]
CASE OF ACCUSED MURDERER CHRISTOPHER LEE CONTINUED AGAIN
By Z107.7 News, on July 27th, 2015

The judge hearing the case of accused murderer Christopher Lee did not reassign the case to another judge today....
[...]

But since the appeals court has not issued an official writ yet, and the district attorney’s office still has time in which to appeal the court’s decision, Lee’s case was continued to September 22.
Kaloyanides told Z107.7 News that Judge Bert Swift will be assigned to the the case at that time.
[...]
RBBM: I wonder what this means? Will the DA file an appeal? :thinking:

Much love and prayer to you and yours! Please know you remain in our hearts and minds, as does the memory of your precious Erin and her Baby.

We remain steadfast in our support of you all. Words cannot express how much you amaze us with your eloquent words, your strength despite immeasurable pain and loss. You continue to show your love for Erin here on her threads in a way that truly honors her. All crime victims deserve to have this kind of support. I just wish things could have turned out differently.... :tears:

I am virtually holding your hand, and sending up prayers. :grouphug:
:praying:

#JusticeForErin
#JusticeForTheHeavilins
#JusticeForTheCorwins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--touching dedication
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/2015/07/24/dale-mondary-desert-hot-springs/30646505/

Desert Hot Springs police chief 'here for the long haul'

--video @ link

For a string of days last summer, Dale Mondary wondered how the homicide team at the San Bernardino County 505/
Sheriff’s Department beat him to the office every morning.

Mondary led the department’s Joshua Tree station while authorities scrambled to solve the disappearance of Erin Corwin, the young wife of a Twentynine Palms Marine.

He worked hard — 10-12 hours every day for nearly four weeks. But the homicide team always started before him, buried in work by the time he got in.

Finally, Mondary raced to work one morning, determined to get there first. He caught the homicide team clambering out of their vehicles. They were sleeping in their cars.

“They were just incredible,” Mondary said. “And I was just lucky enough to be associated and be a part of that.”

--touching dedication
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/2015/07/24/dale-mondary-desert-hot-springs/30646505/

--video @ link

For a string of days last summer, Dale Mondary wondered how the homicide team at the San Bernardino County 505/

Mondary led the department’s Joshua Tree station while authorities scrambled to solve the disappearance of Erin Corwin, the young wife of a Twentynine Palms Marine.

He worked hard — 10-12 hours every day for nearly four weeks. But the homicide team always started before him, buried in work by the time he got in.

Finally, Mondary raced to work one morning, determined to get there first. He caught the homicide team clambering out of their vehicles. They were sleeping in their cars.

“They were just incredible,” Mondary said. “And I was just lucky enough to be associated and be a part of that.”

We totally agree. The homicide team was and still is incredible.

N
--touching dedication

--video @ link

Getting choked up over here...

Perfecting pink - I can't recall middle name anymore but maiden name is Momberger IIRC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Last year on this date the phone a few minutes before midnight our time the phone rang. It was a detective to tell us that they had located a female body in a mine shaft. They were very certain it was Erin. The plan was to retrieve her and evidence the next day when they got the right people at the site. We were told we could tell no one. We decided we needed to act as normal as possible. We went to church the next day and acted like nothing was different. We spoke with the detectives off and on that next day about many different things. One being that if this was Erin we did not want our family to find out via a press conference. That night again a few minutes before midnight our phone rang it was a detective telling us that they positively ID the body to be Erin. It wasn't 30 mins later and we got the phone call that Chris was in custody in Alaska. We let our family know that morning before the press conference that our sweet girl was found. I don't know how people get through something like this without God. I listen to this song so many times over this past year. [video=youtube;L5bLvVjJ4MA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5bLvVjJ4MA[/video]

Last year on this date the phone a few minutes before midnight our time the phone rang. It was a detective to tell us that they had located a female body in a mine shaft. They were very certain it was Erin. The plan was to retrieve her and evidence the next day when they got the right people at the site. We were told we could tell no one. We decided we needed to act as normal as possible. We went to church the next day and acted like nothing was different. We spoke with the detectives off and on that next day about many different things. One being that if this was Erin we did not want our family to find out via a press conference. That night again a few minutes before midnight our phone rang it was a detective telling us that they positively ID the body to be Erin. It wasn't 30 mins later and we got the phone call that Chris was in custody in Alaska. We let our family know that morning before the press conference that our sweet girl was found.

Truthbeknown. :hug: I'm crying reading this... My heart goes out to you all. You and the entire family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for sharing with us. That you got the phone call that he was apprehended 30 minutes later... I cannot imagine the emotional rollercoaster

:grouphug:

:rose:

Last year on this date the phone a few minutes before midnight our time the phone rang. It was a detective to tell us that they had located a female body in a mine shaft. They were very certain it was Erin. The plan was to retrieve her and evidence the next day when they got the right people at the site. We were told we could tell no one. We decided we needed to act as normal as possible. We went to church the next day and acted like nothing was different. We spoke with the detectives off and on that next day about many different things. One being that if this was Erin we did not want our family to find out via a press conference. That night again a few minutes before midnight our phone rang it was a detective telling us that they positively ID the body to be Erin. It wasn't 30 mins later and we got the phone call that Chris was in custody in Alaska. We let our family know that morning before the press conference that our sweet girl was found. I don't know how people get through something like this without God. I listen to this song so many times over this past year. [video=youtube;L5bLvVjJ4MA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5bLvVjJ4MA[/video]

I see your Casting Crowns "Praise You in This Storm" and raise you with Casting Crowns "Thrive". I personally believe I can see Erin's heart through you and I believe she and you are doing amazing things. This particular part in the song stands out to me,

"Shine like the sun made darkness run and hide
We know we were made for so much more
Than ordinary lives
It's time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive"

Erin, you and your family have touched more lives than you will probably ever know. Thank all of you for that.

Shine like the sun made darkness run and hide
We know we were made for so much more
Than ordinary lives
It's time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive

Read more: Casting Crowns - Thrive Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I just checked the court records, and see a "remittitur" was filed on September 10th. Does anyone know what that means exactly? (I Googled but the results aren't making sense to me).

The next court date is September 22nd.

http://openaccess.sb-court.org/Open...mseq=0&dsn=&actionlist=HCSBWRV&relatedcases=Y

Action Date Action Text
09/22/2015 PRE-TRIAL
09/17/2015 FORWARDED REMITTITUR TO JOSHUA TREE
09/10/2015 REMITTITUR FILED.
09/10/2015 FORWARDED REMITTITUR TO JOSHUA TREE FOR HON. R.CORTEZ REVIEW
09/10/2015 PETITION IS GRANTED BY REVIEWING COURT

Remittitur sounds confusing but says in California court of law can be a mandate from a higher court to lower court so I'm going to assume it has to do with defense requesting new judge and transfer of courts.

f7832df9734b2176e509380a2b322511.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member