GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say we have all been waiting for this trial for a long time. Erin has not been forgotten, and never will be. I pray for justice for Erin and her loved ones. Chris Lee has taken a sweet young woman from this world. I hope to see that he loses his freedom for the rest of his natural life. That is nothing compared to what Erin and her family and friends have lost. We are here for you.

Just wanted to say we have all been waiting for this trial for a long time. Erin has not been forgotten, and never will be. I pray for justice for Erin and her loved ones. Chris Lee has taken a sweet young woman from this world. I hope to see that he loses his freedom for the rest of his natural life. That is nothing compared to what Erin and her family and friends have lost. We are here for you.
Agreed and amen! Thinking and praying for all Erin's loved ones during this difficult emotional time. Truthbeknown are you able to attend? Do you need help with anything? Can we help you in anyway? I truly hope they allow filming. I want to be a part of this trial so bad and see him suffer!

Agreed and amen! Thinking and praying for all Erin's loved ones during this difficult emotional time. Truthbeknown are you able to attend? Do you need help with anything? Can we help you in anyway? I truly hope they allow filming. I want to be a part of this trial so bad and see him suffer!

I will be there. I am going to have friends and family tag teaming, so I'm not alone. Please pray that God is in that court room through this whole process.

I will be there. I am going to have friends and family tag teaming, so I'm not alone. Please pray that God is in that court room through this whole process.

I have complete faith God will be in that courtroom for every moment. Erin was a sweet angel and while no one deserves to die the way she did, it is even more heartbreaking that it happened to such a sweet soul. There is a group of us here and we have been here since the beginning. I think I speak for most if not all of us when I say that this is the most heartbreaking case we have experienced, even if from afar. Erin's case seemed to capture the most caring and loyal WSers, which I think is a testament to who she was. We will see you through this and will be praying for justice until you can put this chapter behind you.

I have complete faith God will be in that courtroom for every moment. Erin was a sweet angel and while no one deserves to die the way she did, it is even more heartbreaking that it happened to such a sweet soul. There is a group of us here and we have been here since the beginning. I think I speak for most if not all of us when I say that this is the most heartbreaking case we have experienced, even if from afar. Erin's case seemed to capture the most caring and loyal WSers, which I think is a testament to who she was. We will see you through this and will be praying for justice until you can put this chapter behind you.

Very well said!

Truthbeknown, take a pen and pad. Write down thoughts and any questions. I've been there...it will be a whirlwind and overwhelming.
You're not alone in not knowing everything that's going on. People think that the family is 100% in the know and that is usually not the case. I know we didn't.
Take full advantage of the victims advocate that should be there. They will help when the DA and lawyers seem to be too busy.
Good luck and all my love.

I'm 20 minutes away. If you need anything; cash, pillows, a roof, showers, coffee, dinner, Tylenol, whatever. Sending my personal cell via PM

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Totally love seeing such much support and offers of help. You all are amazing. Erin and her angel baby has touched us all. We all wish for justice but the process has got to be extremely emotional bringing it all fresh again. Praying with you all and sending my love from Texas! Hopefully Erin's husband has good support too.

I'm 20 minutes away. If you need anything; cash, pillows, a roof, showers, coffee, dinner, Tylenol, whatever. Sending my personal cell via PM

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much. It means so much to me that you are willing to be that open for me.

Totally love seeing such much support and offers of help. You all are amazing. Erin and her angel baby has touched us all. We all wish for justice but the process has got to be extremely emotional bringing it all fresh again. Praying with you all and sending my love from Texas! Hopefully Erin's husband has good support too.

Jon has a great support network also

SB District AttorneyVerified account ‏@sbcountyda 56m56 minutes ago
#ChristopherLee trial continued today. Pre trial scheduled 5/20. Jury trial scheduled 6/27 #ErinCorwin

SB District AttorneyVerified account ‏@sbcountyda 56m56 minutes ago
#ChristopherLee trial continued today. Pre trial scheduled 5/20. Jury trial scheduled 6/27 #ErinCorwin

Wow. So upsetting!!!

@klily444 exactly

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I am guessing from the reactions that this isn't the norm, however, this is my first case I have followed from beginning to end to get to the trial. Can anyone explain in layman's terms what happened today and why if it is known please? I'm lost. I thought jury was selected, seated, and then trial all continuously without a bunch of gaps in between. I even changed my profile pic on the hash to the purple ribbon for Justice For Erin during the trial.

Erin Corwin murder trial halted as DA brings out new evidence

Lee’s trial began Monday with a preliminary meeting at the court, followed by motions by attorneys Tuesday. Jury selection was set to begin Wednesday when the district attorney revealed new evidence.

The evidence was turned over to Lee’s defense lawyer, David Kaloyanides, who made a motion for a hearing on the new information, according to court spokesman Dennis Smith.

The hearing was scheduled for May 20. The jury trial was pushed back to June 27, according to a district attorney spokesman.

Lee also appears to have a new judge, David Mazurek, who was assigned Monday to take over from Judge Dwight Moore, according to online records.

http://m.hidesertstar.com/mobile/ne...6-ad58-e37b7a63366e.html#.Vw-myfDIriF.twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13