GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, back when the details of Erins death were being revealed, it seemed very possible she may have played a role.

There will be no more trial delays if I understand the meaning of "held". That's very good news!

Truth, this is encouraging news. Will continue with the prayers. They are being heard - no doubt in my mind. As always, you and your family are in our thoughts.

I'm only 22 miles away, so I'll try to go when I can and hopefully be able to support the family. With the venue being moved, most of the wonderful people that helped search won't be able to be there, I think. I'll update here so Truth won't have to.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

truthbeknown, thanks for updating us. Does this mean the motions and jury selection will start on 9/12 as planned, or does it all start on 9/19? Regardless, sending you and Erin's family strength and courage.

It all starts on September 19th

Checking in. Waiting for the trial to finally start so Erin gets justice. Holding her family up in prayer.

Me too! Does anyone know if it be televised or streamed online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will there be a new thread for the trial and proceedings or will it all stay here? I wasn't getting notifications of new messages. Any of the networks going to be in court or covering or tweeting that anyone knows of?

Sending Erin's loved ones good thoughts, blessings, prayers, strength, hugs, and love, especially truthbeknown!

Mods,
Can we get a trial thread?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

#justiceforerin

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forever in our hearts...
((((((((truthbeknown))))))))
#JusticeForErin
#JusticeForBabyCorwin
:rose: :rose:

Dmacky most likely they start 10am pacific. I will post tweets if seen

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Jury selection is starting today. I am not flying out until Monday the 26th. The soonest the Deputy DA thinks the trial will start is the 27th

Jury selection is starting today. I am not flying out until Monday the 26th. The soonest the Deputy DA thinks the trial will start is the 27th

I have followed Erin's case from the beginning. I believe my 2nd child wasn't a month old when Erin went missing. Since then we've welcomed another. I can't believe the time that has passed. I will always remember Erin's sweet face and her beautiful smile. I wish her family much peace during the trial.

Moonbeams nothing I tweeted journalists no one posted anything

Psalm 75:2 God says, "At the time I have planned I will bring justice against the wicked" I am hanging on to this verse with everything that I have right now. I know God's timing is perfect. Though it is so hard to not get frustrated. They started jury selection today. The judge is not going to be finished with the trial he is presiding over right now in time for us to start next week. The soonest I will be flying out to California will be the week of October 9th.

Good luck truthbeknown hope he gets convicted, I will be following it

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

As you said His timing is perfect. Justice will be served, and he be punished for what he did to Erin,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13