GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't know the answer why he is entering a plea twice or you wont give me a quick answer?

The reason he had to plea again is, because after hearing the evidence the LE have he may decide that they can prove he is guilty.

Thanks TBK. : ) Just seems to me that the original plea was premature and out of sequence. Normally the plea is given after they have the hearing as they have heard a good majority of the evidence against them. I don't pretend to be an expert at the law so that's why I'm asking.

Emi, wanted to thank you again for posting all day yesterday. It was great to have right here!

Truthbeknown, are you aware of what the defense attorney says is a significant problem with the prosecutions case?

I'm assuming NL, the wife was not there.

wow. Just caught up. Sickening.

And to agree with SuzDuJor, the only obvious "crux" the defense could use would be Nichole.

Thanks Emi for collecting all of the tweets, very much appreciated!

Heartgoesout she wasn't there. If she was there I would have posted

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Was taking a much needed "breather" after the Arias re-trial, and totally forgot about the hearing.
Thanks, Emi, for posting the tweets!
thank-you-smiley.gif

Unless the defense can put someone else in that Jeep with Erin, the State should prevail. But we've all seen what happens when that defense bus starts rolling, throw anyone under it except the accused.

Truthbeknown, know that this is a safe place for you to express yourself. WS's has always been "victim friendly". We support getting Justice for Erin, Jon, their families and friends.
hearted-smiley.gif

...Erin's innocent nature, CL's evilness -- shocking, sickened as I am reading how black his heart really is.

I'm very sorry to say this, but the evidence looks far from convincing to me. If he's guilty, I hope he's convicted but I am really not so sure any more.

Was this alleged garrote found around her neck or just down in the shaft with her body?
And using a homemade torch to blow up a propane tank? Sounds sketchy to me. He had a gun. Fire a bullet into it. Boom.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed-proposal-the-day-she-disappeared/70872662/

I think the defense can do a lot with the evidence presented so far.

This is terrible. I apologize but it just does not look good to me right now.

Truthbeknown, are you aware of what the defense attorney says is a significant problem with the prosecutions case?

Yes we are aware of that. These detectives and deputy DA are incredible. We are not concerned

This horrible tragedy has touched my heart on so many levels. I am in tears reading what that SICK EVIL monster did to that poor sweet innocent naïve teenager.
Erin's family is in my thoughts and prayers as always :frown:

This horrible tragedy has touched my heart on so many levels. I am in tears reading what that SICK EVIL monster did to that poor sweet innocent naïve teenager.
Erin's family is in my thoughts and prayers as always :frown:

I broke out in tears too. RIP Erin.

I'm very sorry to say this, but the evidence looks far from convincing to me. If he's guilty, I hope he's convicted but I am really not so sure any more.

Was this alleged garrote found around her neck or just down in the shaft with her body?
And using a homemade torch to blow up a propane tank? Sounds sketchy to me. He had a gun. Fire a bullet into it. Boom.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed-proposal-the-day-she-disappeared/70872662/

I think the defense can do a lot with the evidence presented so far.

This is terrible. I apologize but it just does not look good to me right now.

It would be incredible dangerous, I'm serious. We've shot what we've thought were empty oxygen tanks, and they turned into missiles, watched propane tanks go straight up in a ball of major flames. You can NEVER tell what direction they'll go, even if you put it on a track rail.
He might of thought he could open the valve on the tank, let the gas fill the shaft and drop a match into it...........works better on TV. Propane is 2 1/2 times heavier than air, so the gas would drop to the lowest point, a match would blow out before it got to the gas. I can't remember if there was methane gas in the shaft when SAR went down it.......

As far as evidence, neither side is going to show all their cards at this point, the State is going to give just enough to get an indictment/charge. If the defense had anything worth while, they would have presented it and asked for a bond/bail/or dismissal.

I think NL is going to be thrown under the bus. One way or another. She had access to the Jeep.

I feel so bad for Erin and extra bad for her family. Sounds like things didn't quite go as CL planned (thank who/whatever you believe in).

I'm not buying the "aww poor innocent girl" thing but I'm sure she wasn't expecting her trip to the desert to turn out like that, and I'm even more positive that what happened to her shouldn't have. Cheating shouldn't mean a death sentence. I was so hoping to hear she didn't suffer at all. CL is just disgusting IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member