GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Aren't you overlooking the bigger point? He stated he saw Erin's car, checked the tires, did not see Erin, and left." I've never understood the term used here: "checked the tires." I've never checked anyone else's tires except for wondering about chalk marks on a vehicle left in one spot too long (in a metro city, not in the high desert.)

I can only assume he meant he was checking for a flat tire? Not that I think he ever really stopped and checked the car other than to pick up Erin for their rendezvous.

Dmacky: Re "Nichole didn't kill Erin. Don't you think that LE checked her alibi out times 100?
LE wasn't just looking around and choosing whoever they wanted to be guilty.
CL said himself that NL couldn't get a hold of him all day and it caused her to have an asthma attack.
NL didn't know Erin was even pregnant. "

(Bold text done by myself.)

I believe NL told JC that EC was pregnant, sometime in February '14, according to what I've read online. I do believe that NL had motive to influence and/or participate, but that isn't for me to judge. But it is for me to wait & see.

Dmacky: Re "Nichole didn't kill Erin. Don't you think that LE checked her alibi out times 100?
LE wasn't just looking around and choosing whoever they wanted to be guilty.
CL said himself that NL couldn't get a hold of him all day and it caused her to have an asthma attack.
NL didn't know Erin was even pregnant. "

(Bold text done by myself.)

I believe NL told JC that EC was pregnant, sometime in February '14, according to what I've read online. I do believe that NL had motive to influence and/or participate, but that isn't for me to judge. But it is for me to wait & see.

Jon didn't know Erin was pregnant until after she was missing when he found the period tracker.

NL told JC about the affair. Not the pregnancy.

Jon didn't know Erin was pregnant until after she was missing when he found the period tracker.

Was JC the father ?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...topher-lee-murder-trial-erin-corwin/93118158/

'People have to know what I did,' murder suspect says on the stand

Colin Atagi1 hour ago

Article written by Colin

Lee's attorney, David Kaloyanides, briefly questioned his client, trying to emphasize that the killing was not pre-meditated. But Daugherty chastised Lee for constantly lying to investigators and not admitting his involvement until he was in court in front of an audience.

"You chose to do it in front of the jury," Daugherty said. "It's about you; you wanted attention."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't it said in the early days that Chris stayed gone a few days and didn't go home or was that rumor?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have seen it stated that he didn't return until Monday & I have also seen that witnesses have supposedly placed NL & CL at IM's horse place on Sunday. I haven't made my own timeline. I have yet to see one that is updated with both pre & current trial statements. It's all jumbled for me.

Too bad Christopher Lee wasn't successful in his suicide attempts, if true. He is not worthy of this world and Erin's loved ones would still have her. By all accounts our world lost a shining star. Rest in peace sweet angel girl.

I've never seen documentation of the last pregnancy but I have read that JC stated he learned of the affair in Feb 2014. I also read via at least one undocumented statement that NL learned of EC's last pregnancy via a calendar but that made no sense at all - on WS.

If the prosecution didn't ask CL or any of the witnesses, in front of the jury, if anyone else was an accomplice or knowledgeable of this crime, I'm deeply disappointed.

I'm sorry to say it but it looks like both sides have behaved in an absolutely ridiculous manner in this case. If Christopher Brandon Lee, is so demented as to think this line of defense, based totally on his own word, is going to afford him a way out of punishment... He's out of his ever loving mind. Let the *advertiser censored* fry for all I care

However, if this defense of smearing the victim's name, her reputation, damaging people's memories of her, and perverting the meaning of justice came about as a direct result of some imbecilic Judge's decision to preclude any much more reasonable defenses (such as someone else committed the crime), then may all rulings that Judge ever made be overturned, and let God commit his being over to everlasting destruction, and his existence be forgotten forever. May any wealth he accumulated be consumed by the earth and converted to magma such that his children not even benefit from the fact he ever existed, save for their lives.

I don't get where all of this anger towards the judge is coming from. The judge did not strangle this poor young lady. This did that. And he has confessed, although couched in a lot of pure BS.

The judge spoke the truth. According to the evidence put forth, there was only one killer involved. On to the sentencing...:judge:

I don't think she knew which one was the father.

Agree.

But imo. Lee was selling her a you and me forever pitch. Even though he knew that he was leaving soon.

It just doesn't make sense .

I don't get where all of this anger towards the judge is coming from. The judge did not strangle this poor young lady. This did that. And he has confessed, although couched in a lot of pure BS.

The judge spoke the truth. According to the evidence put forth, there was only one killer involved. On to the sentencing...:judge:
Um I did say "if", right? I don't know what happened. But IF this defense came about because they were barred from making a proper defense, THEN I meant what I said.

Um I did say "if", right? I don't know what happened. But IF this defense came about because they were barred from making a proper defense, THEN I meant what I said.

Sorry, I'm just a lurker, but are you suggesting that the defense that "came about"--making up a story about child molestation that will now force the child to be involved in the trial--can be laid at the feet of anyone other than the person who decided to utter the words? Because it sounds like you're saying in certain circumstances it could be someone else's fault.

I'm reminded strongly of Polly Klaas's killer.

Usually anyone is barred from having a proper defense/excuse when they are caught every which way of a malice and ruthless murder.

But not many will try and bring their own little daughter into the mix for a bs explanation of why.

So your client took the cowards way out by trying to bring his child into the fold.

But like you said. What else was he suppose to do?

Answer: Man up or at least leave his baby girl out of it.

I'm just glad that the lawyers decided to close. Jmo

Bethfordroth twitter

Final day of testimony: erincorwinmurdertrial.blogspot.com/2016/11/day-te…
#ErinCorwin #JusticeForErin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent reporting by Beth Ford Roth so appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members