GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Imo.

You said that you killed young Erin because your wife thought that Erin sexually abused your daughter.

But your wife still allowed Erin to watch your daughter while you kept sleeping with Erin?

So Chris Lee.

Your story sounds like bull crap.

So how you doing?
tumblr_mpd35m7d371rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif

I think not like the pic above.

Only 1 hour yesterday, barely 2 today... :thinking: I'd say that's murder 1 PREmeditated.
I'm confident...but the wait!
Anyone in Ca. ~ can you find out if any news stations will cover it live?

While we have a minute, actually 2 hours ~ I just wanted to shout out to Dexter :wave: (my Teresa Sievers case buddy) good to see you here for our Erin. Notice Erin and Teresa have both been in my signature for a very long time. Both cases have knocked the breath right out of me. It's hard to imagine all the evil psychopaths that walk among us.

Knox I hope you feel better soon my friend. :getwell:

Beth as well. Not sure she posts here.

While we have a minute, actually 2 hours ~ I just wanted to shout out to Dexter :wave: (my Teresa Sievers case buddy) good to see you here for our Erin. Notice Erin and Teresa have both been in my signature for a very long time. Both cases have knocked the breath right out of me. It's hard to imagine all the evil psychopaths that walk among us.

I agree my friend.

You have definitely advocated for justice on these cases.

And hopefully some peace will be brought to you today.

Much love.

The verdict will be read at 1:30 Pacific time

I'm new posting on this case but wanted to know, did Erin babysit CL's children?

I'm new posting on this case but wanted to know, did Erin babysit CL's children?

Child, they only have one daughter. It has been said that Erin watched her. Not under the impression it was anything regular. Nichole did not work outside the home.

We are all there with you.

#JusticeforErin

Here, waiting (East coast), sending best thoughts & loving energy to Erin's family members and all the WSers who stand for her & with her loved ones..

The verdict will be read at 1:30 Pacific time

Truth,
Do you know if sentencing will take place today as well? Is the family OK with him getting LWOP if he isn't sentenced to death? Something tells me your family isn't necessarily on board with the death penalty, which is why I'm asking.

It's been a long and difficult journey that's almost over. May you continue to have the peace that you've found.

Child, they only have one daughter. It has been said that Erin watched her. Not under the impression it was anything regular. Nichole did not work outside the home.

Thanks! How old was she when Erin took care of her? Old enough to report she supposedly molested her?

I have followed along silently on the Teresa Siever's case and I just have to say that the sheer stupidity shown by CL has reminded me of MS on more than one occassion.

You're ASSUMING that Erin was tied up, bound and watched CL do things prior to murdering her.

By the way, CL stated that he forgot to light the torch before throwing the fuel down the mine shaft, not the torch itself.

Yes, I am assuming that. It is the logical conclusion IMO

Then that makes even less sense. I'll never believe you can't light a cotton T-shirt on fire. You'n start a fire just by having too much lint in your dryer trap. Drop a cigarette, drop a matchbook. Go get more fuel. It just doesn't pass mustard. Don't cut the muster.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Thanks! How old was she when Erin took care of her? Old enough to report she supposedly molested her?

I don't know if that falls into the category of sleuthing minors or if it has been stated in MSM. She is old enough to talk, if that is what you mean?

You may not get answers to your question ATM: most of us are waiting for the verdict to be announced right now.

And the alleged molestation story was not documented/reported to any authority/pursued in court by anyone, including the defence. It was a very strange non sequitur (IMO) by the defendant.

See here for a quick catch-up while we're waiting:
http://erincorwinmurdertrial.blogspot.ca/?m=1

Approx 6 years old.

There has never been any confirmation of abuse, no proof of dr examinations, nothing said publicly about potential abuse by Chris, Nichole, their daughter, or anyone else until Chris got on the stand last week. IMO, it's extremely, extremely, EXTREMELY doubtful there was ever anything inappropriate done to the daughter by anyone much less Erin. After the supposed genital irritation Nichole saw during her daughter's bath, she immediately suspected erin abused her. In the following months, Nichole and Chris continued to have erin babysit and Chris continued his affair with erin. JMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back