GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, I am assuming that. It is the logical conclusion IMO

Then that makes even less sense. I'll never believe you can't light a cotton T-shirt on fire. You'n start a fire just by having too much lint in your dryer trap. Drop a cigarette, drop a matchbook. Go get more fuel. It just doesn't pass mustard.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Maybe if you write to Christopher Lee in prison he will tell you all about it. As of now he and he alone knows what happened that day because he murdered Erin the other witness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I am assuming that. It is the logical conclusion IMO

Then that makes even less sense. I'll never believe you can't light a cotton T-shirt on fire. You'n start a fire just by having too much lint in your dryer trap. Drop a cigarette, drop a matchbook. Go get more fuel. It just doesn't pass mustard.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

In my opinion it's not a logical conclusion at all given the fact that CL has already admitted to sneaking up on her. If there's any silver lining it's that Erin didn't really know what hit her, so to speak.

As for anything passing muster, fortunately it's not up to anyone else but the jury to decide what passes and what doesn't. We'll find out shortly what they've determined passed or not passed.

Approx 6 years old.

There has never been any confirmation of abuse, no proof of dr examinations, nothing said publicly about potential abuse by Chris, Nichole, their daughter, or anyone else until Chris got on the stand last week. IMO, it's extremely, extremely, EXTREMELY doubtful there was ever anything inappropriate done to the daughter by anyone much less Erin. After the supposed genital irritation Nichole saw during her daughter's bath, she immediately suspected erin abused her. In the following months, Nichole and Chris continued to have erin babysit and Chris continued his affair with erin. JMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And can I just reiterate: there is absolutely no corroboration of the story - CL chuntered it out on the stand last week, no witnesses were called, etc etc etc. Even his own lawyer made no attempt to 'run' with it.

Plain and simple

If there was any truth to that NL would have told IM and everyone else T that Ranch. They all knew each other. It's a damn lie told to try and get a lesser charge. In my very strong opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And can I just reiterate: there is absolutely no corroboration of the story - CL chuntered it out on the stand last week, no witnesses were called, etc etc etc. Even his own lawyer made no attempt to 'run' with it.

I don't think his attorney wanted to embarrass himself by allowing anyone to think he bought that ********. He might not have even known that was going to come out of CL's mouth on the stand. If he did have prior knowledge surely he would have advised against it, right? He had to know nobody would buy it.

Why would women wear her husbands dog tags? Isn't it usually when they pass? Could the dog tags be a symbol that in her mind he is dead? I can't say I know the symbolism of them.

I don't think his attorney wanted to embarrass himself by allowing anyone to think he bought that ********. He might not have even known that was going to come out of CL's mouth on the stand. If he did have prior knowledge surely he would have advised against it, right? He had to know nobody would buy it.

Agree. Swiftly reading back through reports from the trial so far, I'm seeing more 'damage' limitation than anything else from the defence attorney....

JMO, IANAL.

Spouses and girlfriends sometimes wear their significant other's older dog tags around their necks. I don't think her action of wearing them represents that she thinks he is dead to her....I think it's the opposite actually; a sign of support and solidarity.

Spouses and girlfriends sometimes wear their significant other's older dog tags around their necks. I don't think her action of wearing them represents that she thinks he is dead to her....I think it's the opposite actually; a sign of support and solidarity.

Gotcha. Like I said I'm not sure what it means. I would wear them to say you're dead to me.

It's been an emotional ride. I hope Erin's family knows how many people's lives she has touched here on WS. So many of us will never forget her. I have prayed for her family throughout this entire nightmare and will continue. :hug:

ETA ~ That last post is from Knox's quote about the SAR and LE
**Now I can't get the quote to work

Colin Atagi ‏@TDSColinAtagi
Standing room only in courtroom for Christopher Lee verdict. Granted, it's a small room @MyDesert

Doug Saunders Verified account ‏@crimeshutterbug [video=twitter;794278816684253185]https://twitter.com/crimeshutterbug/status/794278816684253185[/video] San Bernardino, CA Former Marine Cpl Christopher Brandon Lee found guilty in the murder of #ErinCorwin

CwXYUqIUcAAtnoD.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back