GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I think I made some very good points brought up some significant problems with the prosecution's case. But, at the end of the day I just, definitely picked the wrong horse to back. Not an appropriate test case for everything wrong with the Justice System. Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you all adieu, and thanks for playing along. Until we meet again. :takeabow: :clap:

If anyone needs me, I'll just be wandering the desert.... :desert:

Your thanks for playing along makes me sick! This was not a damn game for us. Maybe you but not us!!!!

And our Justice System worked just fine...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Followed this case since the beginning and am so happy to finally hear that Erin has justice.

Colin atagi

Christopher Lee's family declined to comment to media @MyDesert

That surprises me.

Media is waiting outside courthouse, where Erin Corwin's family will issue statement @MyDesert

Colin Atagi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From your link to the DA's press release:

“This was a terrible crime that showed absolutely no regard for the value of human life,” District Attorney Mike Ramos said. “Erin Corwin was just a young girl with her entire life ahead of her. And now, all that’s left is her memory. While justice was served today, it can only be a small consolation to her family and friends who will have to suffer a lifetime of pain knowing she died such a senseless death.”

A group of Christopher Lee's supporters just left courthouse, cussed at media on their way out @MyDesert

Colin Atagi

Well, I think I made some very good points brought up some significant problems with the prosecution's case. But, at the end of the day I just, definitely picked the wrong horse to back. Not an appropriate test case for everything wrong with the Justice System. Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you all adieu, and thanks for playing along. Until we meet again. :takeabow: :clap:

If anyone needs me, I'll just be wandering the desert.... :desert:

Goodbye! Always felt like DarkHorse was a cohort of CL and/or NL...JMO

A group of Christopher Lee's supporters just left courthouse, cussed at media on their way out @MyDesert

Colin Atagi

What a group of classy people. Said no one. Ever!

Why cuss out the media? They didn't murder anyone.

Was that Lee's Mother in the video, what did she say? Something and then put the camera down? Nichole followed and was silent?

http://www.kesq.com/news/jury-reaches-verdict-in-christopher-lee-trial/141376355

This case was prosecuted by Deputy District Attorney Sean Daugherty, who is a member of the Major Crimes Unit. The case was investigated by the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.

"The murder of Erin Corwin was solved by solid investigative work and devoted volunteers committing thousands of hours during the eight-week search," said San Bernardino Sheriff John McMahon. "We can't erase the pain felt by Erin's loved ones, but we will do everything in our power to imprison the criminal responsible for her murder."

Was that Lee's Mother in the video, what did she say? Something and then put the camera down? Nichole followed and was silent?

Where was the video? I didn't see it.

I was frustrated that there wasn't more coverage in the courtroom throughout the trial but now I am glad. If CL really did wait to confess because he wanted attention, I am glad his trial was held in a small courtroom without any of the media coverage he probably so desperately wanted. I hope he is haunted by what he did and the lives he destroyed as he sits in jail the rest of his miserable life. Thanks to everyone for posting the tweets and articles. Erin has a lot of wonderful, loving and warm hearted supporters in this thread; you guys are awesome! :blowkiss:

I *think* I heard "(he's?) an ex-Marine, put the camera down". I don't know who the lady (walking in front) is. I'm assuming the lady in the rear is NL, & yes she was silent.

I would now like to see Lee stripped of his honorable discharge from the United States Marine Corp. He is not worthy and doesn't deserve it. He's an embarrassment to his brothers and sisters in arms and neither he or Nichole deserve the benefits an honorable discharge affords veterans.

To any military family who may be reading this post, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your many sacrifices. As a Navy vet mom I know the sacrifices are endless. Muah!

I *think* I heard "(he's?) an ex-Marine, put the camera down". I don't know who the lady (walking in front) is. I'm assuming the lady in the rear is NL, & yes she was silent.

Thank you. His Mom is upset, her son is going away for LWOP.

Edited; I think Voice4theSilent is correct, that is Nichole talking in the video, not Lee's Mom.

I heard, "He's an ex Marine, put the camera down"....not sure exactly what that has to do with filming them leaving the courtroom. And why the displaced anger at the media, of all people. Maybe they should be angry at CL for murdering someone? I know I would be if he were my family member.

ETA: I think that is NL that said that to the camera....and his mom who walked by quietly after.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back