GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Colin Atagi ‏@TDSColinAtagi 4m4 minutes ago
Erin Corwin's sister in law: "We've been deprived of the ability to create new (memories) with her." @MyDesert

Colin Atagi ‏@TDSColinAtagi 12s13 seconds ago
Erin Corwin's mother is now speaking at Christopher Lee's sentencing @MyDesert

Thank you moonbeams. :hug:
Do you mind taking over? I'm not that good with twitter.

Colin AtagiVerified account
‏@TDSColinAtagi
Erin Corwin's mom said affair doesn't justify murder: "All Chris had to do was move to Alaska and change his phone number." @MyDesert

Beth Ford Roth ‏@bethfordroth 5m5 minutes ago
Beth Ford Roth Retweeted Colin Atagi
Lee's grown a beard & appears chunkier since his trial. Perhaps he's not moving 'cause he's scared *****less
#ErinCorwin

He will die in prison.
#ErinCorwin
#JusticeForErin

Joe NelsonVerified account
‏@SBcountyNow
Judge J. David Mazurek has sentenced Lee to life in prison without the possibility of parole. A restitution hearing has been set for Feb. 10

I guess if they come up with an amount, the money will come from any books or movie rights? It's not like he's making any money in prison except for what little they get for making license plates!?

The term "restitution" in the criminal justice system means payment by an offender to the victim for the harm caused by the offender's wrongful acts. Courts have the authority to order convicted offenders to pay restitution to victims as part of their sentences. In approximately one-third of states, courts are required to order restitution to victims in cases involving certain types of crimes, typically violent felony offenses, but sometimes other serious offenses as well. Restitution can cover any out-of-pocket losses directly relating to the crime, including:

• medical expenses
  • therapy costs
  • prescription charges
  • counseling costs
  • lost wages
  • expenses related to participating in the criminal justice process (such as travel costs, child care expenses, etc.)
  • lost or damaged property
  • insurance deductibles
  • crime-scene clean up, or any other expense that resulted directly from the crime
Restitution will not cover such things as pain and suffering or emotional distress, only damages that are easy to prove-things for which a victim might have a bill or a receipt.

https://victimsofcrime.org/help-for-crime-victims/get-help-bulletins-for-crime-victims/restitution

Will Lore have to travel back for that, too?

She probably will, I hope not though. It's gotta be very expensive coming all the way from Tn.

I remember from Jodi arias trial she has to pay the alexander's money from working at the prison...

Colin AtagiVerified account
‏@TDSColinAtagi
Erin Corwin's mom said affair doesn't justify murder: "All Chris had to do was move to Alaska and change his phone number." @MyDesert

OMG. This breaks my heart. She is so right.

He will die in prison.
#ErinCorwin
#JusticeForErin

And then God will sentence him to an eternity in hell.

Erin Corwin's mother was interviewed in Tennessee ~

“The detectives were protective of me,” she said of her days in the courtroom. “They would make sure I got to my car.”

That statement begged the question about interaction between Heavilin and Lee’s family inside and outside the courtroom. She said there was never any real communication between them.
She did say that after Lee’s mother testified she “looked me straight in the eye and said, ‘My son did not do this.’”

That statement was made before Lee’s confession and Heavilin said she understood Lee’s mother. She said she would also stand by her children no matter what.

She also expressed sympathy toward Lee’s parents, who went heavily into debt to provide their son with a private attorney.
“He (Lee) lied to them (his parents) right up until he confessed,” she said.

http://www.oakridger.com/news/20161111/mom-no-closure-when-someones-taken-from-you-in-such-way

Thank you Truth for sharing what you experienced at trial, and more importantly the details about Erin.

So no family or friends showed up for Christopher Lee?

So no family or friends showed up for Christopher Lee?

I read his family exhausted all their financial resources to get him a private attorney. Then at the 11th hour he admits guilt? I' m wondering if they are upset with him. Not because he killed Erin, but he left them ruined financially.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back