GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is a special place in hell waiting for him - part of his defense was that she molested his 6 year old child-- so he killed her --- ugh

:grouphug: to Erin's family and friends and those who loved her.

I just came across a tweet for the special tonight on NBC Dateline, and it makes me want to throw my computer against the wall. I cannot say what else I want to say to producers as it is against TOS. Anyway, the leader for the program tonight is highlighting "she who shall go nameless" and her horse rescue operation and tying it in .. if you view, you'll see what I mean. Did the producers not know what the backstory on her was for this case?

:pullhair:

:moo:

https://twitter.com/DatelineNBC/status/803761735542767616/video/1

I just came across a tweet for the special tonight on NBC Dateline, and it makes me want to throw my computer against the wall. I cannot say what else I want to say to producers as it is against TOS. Anyway, the leader for the program tonight is highlighting "she who shall go nameless" and her horse rescue operation and tying it in .. if you view, you'll see what I mean. Did the producers not know what the backstory on her was for this case?

As frustrating as it is to you and I because of the lack of support and compassion (and decency) that woman showed to Erin and her family in their time of need Erin loved horses and any publicity will ultimately help rescued horses...which was Erin's passion. At least that is how I choose to look at it so I don't get upset.

Hugs to Erin's family and friends :heartbeat:

The episode airs Friday. :)

As frustrating as it is to you and I because of the lack of support and compassion (and decency) that woman showed to Erin and her family in their time of need Erin loved horses and any publicity will ultimately help rescued horses...which was Erin's passion. At least that is how I choose to look at it so I don't get upset.

Hugs to Erin's family and friends :heartbeat:

I like your POV. For what it's worth, IM did change her mind about CL and NL. Her testimony in court was truthful, and in the end I think she saw the truth.

I want to thank everyone for their support during this last 2+ years. I have read all of your comments, but for some reason on my phone I cannot press the Thanks button. Life has been a whirlwind since the trial started. I barely got home and it was time to make a 17 hour drive to our son's for Thanksgiving. Then it was time to fly to CA again. What a crazy fast trip that was. We got there late Monday, the sentencing and driving to Erin's garden on Tuesday, leaving early Wednesday to spend more time with my son's family. Playing with our youngest grands has been very therapeutic. Monday we take another 17 hour drive home. That is when I am thinking reality is going to hit.

NBC Dateline in one hour from now ....

:grouphug: to you and Erin's family and friends Truthbeknown.

I'm watching and I can't even imagine anyone close to her watching. So emotional knowing the ending. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had no idea Jon was looked at so closely at the beginning...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nichole said if Erin had anything to do with her husband she would kill her herself. Did we know this before?

Also, why would Nichole say she was concerned with what Chris would say because he wasn't as in control of the facts as she is if Nichole wasn't involved? (This was said according to the horse lady.)

missed the first hour. dang it
God bless the good people that helped her.

There's something not quite right with CL. Makes me absolutely believe that NL absolutely said he was not smart enough to keep his story straight. Watching this I can 100% see how NL controlled all of this.

The door on Nichole's involvement is not closed. Thank goodness.

Rushed home from playing hockey, only to find that it didn't record... its recorded every other dateline episode with no issues until now :anguish::anguish:

Nichole should be arrested and locked up right next to Chris. No way she wasn't involved. IMO.

I had no idea Jon was looked at so closely at the beginning...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm very ashamed to say, I suspected Jon in the beginning. I'm so sorry, Jon. :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back