GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said there was no evidence of foul play, I thought...which does not mean they don't believe it occurred. Jmo

I have yet to figure out how someone can disappear and it's "not voluntary" but there's no "foul play." I think it's all just careful wording, personally.

One of the people named at one of those addresses shares a very unique first name with a town in Alaska...

Wonder if this neighbor threw the alleged party?

(First post!)

Juneau? Ketchikan? Skagway? Sitka? Anchorage?

I don't think so. Red is a very distinct color and easily remembered.

In the SW the jeep is listed as dark which I gather it to be either maybe black, navy or dark green.

Both witnesses said it was a small car. I think they would both know a jeep since so many Marines drive jeeps.

I wonder if he rented the red car that weekend so he wouldn't be recognized driving his own vehicle.

IMO

Exactly! I wonder if that car was rented.

Interesting that the car appeared to have been moved about 100 feet further off the road.

IMO, the Jeep may end up being JC's and getting a search warrant to search it was standard operating procedure. And has no connection to the location Erin's car was found.

Now who owns a red car?

I have yet to figure out how someone can disappear and it's "not voluntary" but there's no "foul play." I think it's all just careful wording, personally.

Yeah, the sister in law said something like that, ' it's just a missing person's case under suspicious circumstances, they don't think there's any foul play involved' I was like Whaaa..... He He Fowl play... :turkey: :hen: :rubberducky: :chicken:

Ok hot I completely believe, but muggy? Really? If it is, does that mean the dogs have a better chance with their sniffing capabilities?

It has definitely been muggy out here! Yesterday it was like walking around in a steamy shower and some areas got rain. It's much less humid today.

Memewhitehurst it was already posted here earlier

Yeah, but if it was a neighbor/lover, it seems that that information would have been known to LE rather quickly. In other words, the red car - if it exists - is more indicative of a random/entirely unknown perp than either a marine or coworker/volunteer.

I doubt she would have gotten into a car with some random man? Or do you mean someone she knew, but
not a Marine?

It could be there is a separate warrant for the red car we have not seen. Jmo

I think LE said they have no evidence of foul play. To me, that means they do not have blood, a crime scene, etc. but it does not mean foul play has not occurred.

Is anyone else sitting there with a piece of paper and a pencil, and copying down posts before they click through links because it might disappear? This case is finally moving . . .

One of the people named at one of those addresses shares a very unique first name with a town in Alaska...

Wonder if this neighbor threw the alleged party?

(First post!)

Can you elaborate a little more? I don't recall seeing this information before..

Jmo, we will eventually learn that at least part of the rumor was true (an affair happened) and LE has been onto red-car guy for a while now. He will turn out to be the guy with conflicting stories. But as to whether LE can make a case is doubtful at this time, especially if Erin is not found. All jmo.

I had to actually leave my house and computer today (my hubby had the nerve to ask for some groceries!) so forgive me if I missed anything...

I was just thinking if the Jeep Cherokee is 4WD that could be one reason the search has been so difficult.

Maybe media just got a hold of a police report. Anyway, the witnesses told police June 30, which means LE has had this info almost from the start.

Well, this certainly goes a long way in explaining why her husband hasn't really been the focus of the cops attention.

They apparently knew about this red car almost from the git-go.

Once again, I would think that the cops would be asking for the publics help so other witnesses might come forward with even more information.
Someone might even know who was driving the red car.

But, I guess their ego's won't let 'em.

Or they KNOW who was driving the red car and are working on pinning it all down.

Well, this certainly goes a long way in explaining why her husband hasn't really been the focus of the cops attention.

Once again, I would think that the cops would be asking for the publics help so other witnesses might come forward with even more information.

LE may already know who owns the read car and don't need the public's help.

O/T: I can barely read your posts without cracking up. That picture is so funny!

I think LE knows who it was. I think it is the guy rumored to have conflicting stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member