GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the search warrant it lists 2 addresses at the same apartment complex. I wonder if one is where Jon and Erin live and the other is where the alleged party took place. Maybe the perp lives in the apartment where the party took place and something happened there. Just thinking out loud...

I've had a long day and my logical faculties are mediocre at best. Need sleep to replenish. I didn't even think of the fact that she could've been alive while in the Jeep. I should just stop posting and read everyone else instead. :facepalm:

:drink: here ya go. It helps :)

Mel

On the search warrant it lists 2 addresses at the same apartment complex. I wonder if one is where Jon and Erin live and the other is where the alleged party took place. Maybe the perp lives in the apartment where the party took place and something happened there. Just thinking out loud...

I thought the alleged get together party was on Friday, and the witness saw her on Saturday morning at 10am get into the red car.
Or are you saying something happened to Erin the day after the party, at that apartment?
IMOO.

I thought the alleged get together party was on Friday, and the witness saw her on Saturday morning at 10am get into the red car.
Or are you saying something happened to Erin the day after the party, at that apartment?
IMOO.

Mels3kidz can you pass that bottle over this way please? :crazy:

Yeah... I thought it was oddly specific in detail. Not discounting it or accusing him of embellishment but I'm surprised by his eye for detail. He must have felt something was odd. I pass by hundreds (probably more!) cars a day and couldn't tell you anything. I guess because it was such a deserted area?

I live in a very populated area with people coming and going from homes all of the time and I still take note of anyone sitting in their car, or if there is a car that doesn't belong to my neighbors, or of anything out of the norm. I think that the car being left their and the encounter he witnessed was out of the norm, which is probably why he took notice, watched and remembered the details. Thankfully, in this case! MOO.

So, I have the name of the car owner and his wifes' name as well as information on the man, but I am not certain if I am allowed to say what I know!

The four search warrants all contained identical, boilerplate language that allowed investigators to search for the following:

-Latent prints
-Hair and fibers
-Skin, muscle and fat tissues
-DNA
-Item soiled with bodily fluids
-Weapons and firearms
-Electronic storage devices, hardware, software and computers

http://www.cbs8.com/story/26028006/...arine-wife-had-rendezvous-with-man-in-red-car
So just after midnight on July 1st, LE got four search warrants. One for a specific vehicle other than Erin's.
In addition, even though it's "boilerplate language" for a search warrant. IMO it's telling what they listed. I felt long ago, there was something found early on which made them feel she was no longer alive.

Go check out the latest post on the LocateErin FB page! It's in regards to the latest article

I live in a very populated area with people coming and going from homes all of the time and I still take note of anyone sitting in their car, or if there is a car that doesn't belong to my neighbors, or of anything out of the norm. I think that the car being left their and the encounter he witnessed was out of the norm, which is probably why he took notice, watched and remembered the details. Thankfully, in this case! MOO.

I need to make it a point to be more observant ;) I'm a nosy Nellie in my own neighborhood but oblivious to the world around me while out and about.

You are very right, thankfully this guy IS observant!

That's a REALLY strange place for a rendezvous, which is why I never even considered it. I totally thought it was a ditch spot. So ya, I'd even notice and I don't pay attention to a lot of things (I have NO CLUE what my husband wore to work today!)

Both! Days ago, somewhere I read that Erin's phone was off the whole day. That means, if true, from the time she left her house. The report doesn't leave room for theories, just that her phone (if she even had one with her) was never on. That said, I don't believe LE has released any information about Erin's phone. So, again, what I'm relaying is hearsay.

The good news is, LE can obtain concrete information from the phone records (if they need to).
I hope that one of the first things LE does these days, when a person goes missing, is comb through a person's social media and checks their other personal sources for leads.

I've always found that very odd that her cell was off all day. Here she was, pregnant, and supposedly alone, in a remote area. Why would she turn her cell off at that time? Makes no sense to me.

The article says that the Beasleys gave their account to sheriffs when the car was located but the FB page says the witness hasn't been interviewed by or contacted police etc. Are they splitting hairs over semantics?

Go check out the latest post on the LocateErin FB page! It's in regards to the latest article

I am confused.
The article states:
"The siblings gave their statements to sheriff investigators at the scene when the Toyota was found June 30."
http://www.cbs8.com/story/26028006/...arine-wife-had-rendezvous-with-man-in-red-car

But the facebook page mentions that this witness has not talked to the police and the police were unaware of the info he provided.
https://www.facebook.com/LocateErin

Paraphrasing: The police just found out about this witness, and heard about the information he stated, when they themselves read the news article. They have not spoken to him or interviewed him.

https://www.facebook.com/LocateErin

Hmmmmm.......so, no red car? A red car that wasn't a 4 wheel drive vehicle threw a wrench in my theory. The fact that the police didn't even know about this information eliminates that wrench, at least for now. MOO

Her family may want to discount that story as it shows Erin leaving on her own...but I can't imagine a news source making it all up. Jmo

Paraphrasing: The police just found out about this witness, and heard about the information he stated, when they themselves read the news article. They have not spoken to him or interviewed him.

Hmmmmm.......so, no red car?

Red Herring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads