GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly....I would take what the family says they know and what the "media" has reported with a huge boulder of salt. It certainly seems LE is playing this very close to the vest, which tells me they know way more than they want the rest of us to know at this point. IMHO.

LE releasing a few details them self would really put an end to all the "rumors" and "gossip" being spread by the media, don't cha think?

YES! Especially in regards to the description of the Jeep. Or any other vehicle they suspect may have been involved. I usually have the greatest respect for LE, but I'm beginning to doubt their judgement in this case. Why not ask for help from the public?

Thing is though, they have the Jeep in question and if cadaver dogs hit on it they would've already declared her deceased and the owner would be in jail. A red car isn't going to get that far off road though.

Maybe Erin did go to Joshua Tree Park (scouting out but not necessarily for her mom's upcoming visit) as she had planned then at 10am met this "mystery man". She gets into his red car leaving her car on Valle Vista. Then they go somewhere and get out of the red car into a Jeep to JTP. I know there was a house that burned down there. Could it be to hide evidence? Then he went back and moved Erin's car farther off the road which I think was a really bold move considering he could have been seen. This is all just speculation.

So now I am just thoroughly confused. However I think that brother/sister witness team just took us all down the rabbit hole. :mad:

From the Locate Erin FB page:

Locate Erin As stated in the post, no one from the investigation was aware of this person until tonight

Locate Erin As stated in the post, no one from the investigation was aware of this person until tonight

:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

I have a strong feeling LE will be forced into a presser whether they want to or not pretty soon. Between this and the 107.7 article from a few days ago I think official word is necessary at this point.

Re new Scanner info: In the words of Will Smith, 'that hit about a 9 point Oh on the weird s--- o- meter'

Does Erin's husband drive a red sedan?

If you look on google satellite you can see some vehicles parked at the apartment buildings, particulary on the left side of the road. I don't know which side of the road their building is on though. The image is from 2014.

Nope. Not that anyone knows about apparently. I think the brother/ sister team was making chit up.
I just can't imagine MSM wouldn't pick up the affair story, but would run this one with absolutely no verification.

I think sometimes LE is silent for a reason
and
sometimes I think LE lets others speak for them to draw people out or to make people nervous

perhaps LE didn't want to be the ones to release the info about Erin being possibly seen with the red-car guy

and then again sometimes LE is quiet because they have nothing.....but I try to go with the belief that they are quiet because they know more than what they are saying........or are on to someone

I think LE is simply looking for Erin. And then an arrest will come. I don't think they need a lot from the public. Clearly they believe she is in JT, Imo.

I just can't imagine MSM wouldn't pick up the affair story, but would run this one with absolutely no verification.

Didn't the affair story hit the radio station website on Thursday or Friday? News media is not always as on top of things at the end of the week. That's why police or politicians like to release bad news on Friday, so it will" cool off" over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya