GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's 68 users viewing this thread right now. I wish some of them would jump in and give their 2 cents worth.

I wasn't able to post from my phone earlier. Maybe others are having problems. Also, we all ran to the scanner thread for a false alarm

I feel bad for this witness if he is telling the truth, has been interviewed by LE, and many are doubting his credibility.
It seems to serve no purpose for him to make this up unless he really has a need to be in the news. :facepalm:

There's 68 users viewing this thread right now. I wish some of them would jump in and give their 2 cents worth.

This thread is like a freight train - it has so much momentum & speed - every time I come back to check I've missed pages and pages of posts! I wish I had something substantial to contribute ... there's just so little information to analyze & dissect.

Thank you to all who've been posting and keeping the rest of us 'lurkers' informed!!! It truly is appreciated!

Someone on locate erin just said there will be a channel 9 newscast in a few minutes. Can someone on a real computer watch for it?

So are we believing this 'red car' story? Because I am doubtful. jmo

I am, but if it turns out to be false CBS8 is gonna be eating egg sandwiches for a long time! Hard to believe they wouldn't somewhat investigate their sources before running that story.

I feel bad for this witness if he is telling the truth, has been interviewed by LE, and many are doubting his credibility.
It seems to serve no purpose for him to make this up unless he really has a need to be in the news. :facepalm:

That's why I am kind of doubting the story. Would LE really hang an innocent witness out to dry like that, and so publicly? They could have simply said 'no comment.' But they denied ever speaking with the witnesses about the red car. So that seems so odd for them to specifically deny it.

And sometimes people do make things up out of whole cloth.

I'm hoping whomever is on charge Of the locate Erin site I'd not the one giving info to the investigators. They don't seem to want any help & seem to think the investigators just magically know everything. My husband is a police officer & trust me most cases are solved by someone seeing something on the news or hearing about it and calling in with info. This whole thing seems off.

That's why I am kind of doubting the story. Would LE really hang an innocent witness out to dry like that, and so publicly? They could have simply said 'no comment.' But they denied ever speaking with the witnesses about the red car. So that seems so odd for them to specifically deny it.

Law enforcement denied it? I must have missed that.

But LE has not hung them out to dry. The Locate Erin Facebook page did, it's possible there was a miscommunication on their end ...

LE hasn't said anything at all (that's part of the problem, IMO). Family is saying MB never contacted the investigators. MB says he HAS spoken with LE. LE hasn't said a word.

But LE has not hung them out to dry. The Locate Erin Facebook page did, it's possible there was a miscommunication on their end ...

Do you think it's possible the first family heard of this was when we did? By reading the article? It's entirely possible LE never brought it to their attention for whatever reason? Maybe they tried to verify but it's late in the evening?

They didn't go out of their way to discount the 107.7 affair story from a few days ago. Maybe they are just blindsided?

Do you think it's possible the first family heard of this was when we did? By reading the article? It's entirely possible LE never brought it to their attention for whatever reason? Maybe they tried to verify but it's late in the evening?

They didn't go out of their way to discount the 107.7 affair story from a few days ago. Maybe they are just blindsided?

I know that other families have said in the past that they don't know any more than what they read in the papers or see on TV, in other cases. It is possible that the family was not aware, or maybe only the husband was, and he did not tell his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme