GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Beasley lives on Bagdad Highway, near the location where a Twentynine Palms Water District employee spotted Corwin’s abandoned, blue Toyota Corolla on Monday, June 30.

Beasley said he saw the young wife rendezvous with a man at the location, near the intersection of Valle Vista and Ranch Roads, around 10 a.m. on Saturday, June 28.

Corwin exited her blue Toyota, locked her vehicle and got inside the man’s red, compact sedan, according the Beasley. The two then drove away in the red car, he said.

Beasley said Corwin appeared to be entering the red vehicle voluntarily.

“They were just sitting and chatting. If she wanted to get out of the car and say, ‘I don't want to be in this car,' she could have,” said Beasley.

“When I came back a half hour later, just the (blue) car was sitting there. Next thing, I hear the weekend goes by and Monday morning the sheriffs are there looking for this girl because she ain't home yet,” Beasley recalled.

Jessica Beasley, Michael’s sister, also remembers seeing the blue car before authorities found it. However, she remembers the vehicle being closer to the road than the location it was ultimately found by investigators.

As a result, both Jessica and Michael Beasley believe Corwin’s car may have been moved farther from the road at some time following the rendezvous.

“Somebody had to have moved that car further in (away from the road) maybe about a 100 feet or so further in,” said Michael Beasley.
He said the man in the red car had short hair and appeared to be short, perhaps less than 5’ 9”, although the man never exited the vehicle.

The siblings gave their statements to sheriff investigators at the scene when the Toyota was found June 30.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/26028006/...arine-wife-had-rendezvous-with-man-in-red-car

If the car HAD been moved back off the road like the siblings said, then it makes me wonder if the keys were left in the car? If so, I'm sure they've been checked for finger prints. And if the keys were in the car, it also makes me wonder if the perp was hoping someone would steal Erin's car...no car, no evidence.

He's also shown his face on T.V. I think I'm believing him. He didn't appear to be some drunk lunatic just wandering aimlessly in the desert looking to stir the pot and I doubt he got paid for the story so what would be the motivation for making it up?

Maybe just 15 minutes of fame? MOO

I think she returned to her car.... someone found her...made her go with them. I think they got caught and anger won.
Are any wives missing from base?

they said the guy had short hair and was short never got out of the car. could this be a girl?

Marines have short hair.

Nope. Not that anyone knows about apparently. I think the brother/ sister team was making chit up.

I don't think they are making anything up. They told LE all of this the very day the car was found. LE, like usual, is not disclosing what they have with Erin's family members and the family members are wanting to deny it.

I think she returned to her car.... someone found her...made her go with them. I think they got caught and anger won.
Are any wives missing from base?

they said the guy had short hair and was short never got out of the car. could this be a girl?

Sounds like the guy that picked Erin up is a Marine. Marine's have very short hair cuts. (high and tight most of the time)

I wonder if they showed the two a picture of JC, and whether or not they ruled him out as being behind the wheel of the red car. Have they stated for sure her phone hasn't been used since first thing that morning when she left? How and when would she have contacted the red car driver?

At the rumored party?

Sounds like the guy that picked Erin up is a Marine. Marine's have very short hair cuts. (high and tight most of the time)

I know that he sounds like a Marine but they said he was SMALL or short and girl just came to mind.

I'm sure this has probably been posted somewhere along the way, but how many marines are on that base? And the big question...how many of them drive a red car?

Some things I've learned:

-Christopher robin said it best: "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
-B , I didn't have all the information at the start and I made some assumptions like that JC must have done it.
-LEE seems so focused on searching JT and I don't really understand it.

-Nichole Waller, another girl missing in Montana, reminds me that the search is never really over.
-LEE's across the country really are our best assets in finding these missing girls, despite their closed lips at times.
-Husband may not always be the person who did it. sometimes things are more complicated.

who knows what'll crack this case , maybe a p.o. box, maybe even just a number like 2423 or 92286

anyways, things to think about, hypothetically.

Im telling ya looking at that road the car was found on Its desolate?
Was the water guy supposed to be in that area that day? And 2 other witnesses.
Its a freaking desert lll

I hope the water guys name isn't Kronk!

I'm sure this has probably been posted somewhere along the way, but how many marines are on that base? And the big question...how many of them drive a red car?

I had read 12,000 marines and another 24,000 family members and another 12K or so civilian employees.

I had read 12,000 marines and another 24,000 family members and another 12K or so civilian employees.

Good LORD! Maybe LE leaked the story of the red car to make somebody nervous enough to make a mistake and start talking.

Im telling ya looking at that road the car was found on Its desolate?
Was the water guy supposed to be in that area that day? And 2 other witnesses.
Its a freaking desert lll

I hope the water guys name isn't Kronk!

And a desolate place is a good place to meet and leave a vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme