GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And a desolate place is a good place to meet and leave a vehicle.

The odd thing is, they managed to do this near the only home for miles and miles. If you look at that map on satellite, they parked within visual distance of a large house. If you pan back on satellite, the world goes on forever without another living soul in sight. At first I thought the person who parked it took that risk so he could walk on base easily but if they had another car, the red one, there is no reason not to park that car somewhere that no one would find for awhile.

If I wanted to park somewhere no one would expect to find my car I would choose right where she parked. It was isolated but didn't feel deserted because it was in front of a home.

The odd thing is, they managed to do this near the only home for miles and miles. If you look at that map on satellite, they parked within visual distance of a large house. If you pan back on satellite, the world goes on forever without another living soul in sight. At first I thought the person who parked it took that risk so he could walk on base easily but if they had another car, the red one, there is no reason not to park that car somewhere that no one would find for awhile.

OR Erin chose that place BECAUSE there was a house nearby. Suppose we're looking at that all wrong...suppose she left it there so the people in the house would notice her car if anything happened to her. Suppose she was breaking things off with the guy and she knew it was a possibility things could get nasty and she wanted him to feel like they were meeting in a desolate area but all the time she was leaving her car there as a clue?

I think she returned to her car.... someone found her...made her go with them. I think they got caught and anger won.
Are any wives missing from base?

they said the guy had short hair and was short never got out of the car. could this be a girl?

I knew when the witness described the man with short hair it had to be a Marine. One can tell if someone is tall or not just by how high their head is when they are sitting in the car. He said the man appeared to be around 5'9".

Here is a group of Marines in our son's own unit when he first joined the USMC. It shows the traditional haircuts normally seen on Marines.

BTW, our son is on the front row in the very center(middle).:loveyou:

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/s526x395/1917977_1183947769644_4480207_n.jpg

The Locate Erin facebook page states that Beasley never reported this to LE.

That's a little hard to believe.

If I wanted to park somewhere no one would expect to find my car I would choose right where she parked. It was isolated but didn't feel deserted because it was in front of a home.

It wasn't in front of a home directly. If you look at the map, the thing on satellite actually appears to be some kind of commercial building with small trailers parked out front. Is that the tractor supply place she worked maybe? Hm. Anyway, there's a home several yards down from that. It seems she parked in a desolate area but not TOO desolate.

I had read 12,000 marines and another 24,000 family members and another 12K or so civilian employees.

Usually u have to be a certain rank if u are single to live off of base. otherwise u live in the barracks. If u are married u can live off of base. moo

The article states that the Beasleys both gave their information about the red car to the sheriff's investigators on the scene of the discovery of Erin's vehicle.

Is it possible that the investigator completely lost the information? Accidentally, in the chaos? Seems HIGHLY unlikely as there wouldn't have been any other witnesses there at all except the water employee. It's not like there were tons of people there all giving information. Actually SEEING Erin should have given the Beasleys the full attention of the investigation. Odd.

I knew when the witness described the man with short hair it had to be a Marine. One can tell if someone is tall or not just by how high their head is when they are sitting in the car. He said the man appeared to be around 5'9".

Here is a group of Marines in our son's own unit when he first joined the USMC. It shows the traditional haircuts normally seen on Marines.

BTW, our son is on the front row in the very center(middle).:loveyou:

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/s526x395/1917977_1183947769644_4480207_n.jpg

What a bunch of handsome young men!

O/T about the haircuts...there are a ton of barber shops on Marine Corp bases.

I read a comment on one of the articles that there is a truck stop close by to where she disappeared from...how close is the truck stop?

Truck driving school instead of truck stop?

Some things I've learned:

-Christopher robin said it best: "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
-B , I didn't have all the information at the start and I made some assumptions like that JC must have done it.
-LEE seems so focused on searching JT and I don't really understand it.

-Nichole Waller, another girl missing in Montana, reminds me that the search is never really over.
-LEE's across the country really are our best assets in finding these missing girls, despite their closed lips at times.
-Husband may not always be the person who did it. sometimes things are more complicated.

who knows what'll crack this case , maybe a p.o. box, maybe even just a number like 2423 or 92286

anyways, things to think about, hypothetically.

most def food for thought in that post. u truly are a brave man ;o)

That's what I am wondering too. Maybe that is why they keep searching in JT. Maybe she DID go there herself for a quick trip, so she could cover with her husband. Maybe show him some pics of where she wants to take her Mom, as an alibi. Then she rushes back to meet up with her friend?

That would make it confusing for LE if she was seen there in the am.

Those were my exact thoughts. She leaves home at 7.00am and meets this guy at 10.am. That's 3hours to fill in. Someone apparently saw her at the park iirc She took photos etc to prove she was there then went to meet up with this guy.
O/T. I knew a woman who was having an affair every Friday night. She would rush to the supermarket every night after work and buy groceries and put them in her boot. Then tell the husband she was going shopping on Friday might and off to a motel she and the lover would go.

Good grief. There is a young lady missing. She may be dead. And we have almost nothing from police and conflicting stories from the media and family members.

I read a comment on one of the articles that there is a truck stop close by to where she disappeared from...how close is the truck stop?

It was later clarified and being a small trucking school. And that the closest truck stop is an hour away. Which would probably be in Barstow.

And a desolate place is a good place to meet and leave a vehicle.

Perhaps. Presuming for a moment that all of this is true...the affair, her being spotted getting into another car ect. IMO she wasn't too concerned about her husband stumbling on it. Which could mean they only had the one car or she knew he'd be on duty.

Mel

It was later clarified and being a small trucking school. And that the closest truck stop is an hour away. Which would probably be in Barstow.

I edited my post...how close is that trucking school?

Those were my exact thoughts. She leaves home at 7.00am and meets this guy at 10.am. That's 3hours to fill in. Someone apparently saw her at the park iirc She took photos etc to prove she was there then went to meet up with this guy.
O/T. I knew a woman who was having an affair every Friday night. She would rush to the supermarket every night after work and buy groceries and put them in her boot. Then tell the husband she was going shopping on Friday might and off to a motel she and the lover would go.

Yeah, getting groceries was the same excuse my uncle's wife gave him for going to town on Fridays but I followed her and video taped her hiding her car behind a church and getting into her lover's car.

the witness said the two were sitting in the red car when he left and he came back a half hour later and the red car was gone and just the blue car was there.

during that half hour Erin could have gotten back in her own car and moved it further back off the road before they left in the red car. its not likely that the man came back later and moved the car.

What a bunch of handsome young men!

O/T about the haircuts...there are a ton of barber shops on Marine Corp bases.

Thank you so much Suzi. It hard not to notice a Marine.:)

Oh yes there are tons of barber shops on base.

Or son has black hair so he had to have his head shaved every three days so the shadow wouldn't show up around his high and tight. After all these years he is still a neat-nick. :D

He didn't live on base long. He quickly rose in rank and lived off base for years but he always went to one barber he liked on base to get his haircuts.

I have no doubt that LE asked this witness did the guy look like a Marine and the witness said 'yes.'

Perhaps. Presuming for a moment that all of this is true...the affair, her being spotted getting into another car ect. IMO she wasn't too concerned about her husband stumbling on it. Which could mean they only had the one car or she knew he'd be on duty.

Mel

I am thinking they only had one vehicle so she knew he was at home without a way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme