GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my new theory (can I say it here?)
Perhaps she was meeting this guy to tell him whatever had been going on was over. She was pregnant again, ready to commit to her marriage. And perhaps if this guy did anything, it was not planned ahead but in reaction to this meeting.

Either way, things are not looking good :(

I knew it didn't take all day to take a run through the park.

OMGosh. Some of those commenters on the Locate Erin FB page are RIDICULOUS. Am I allowed to say that? Ugh! For the record, NOTHING paints Erin in a "bad light". Whether or not she had an affair, drank under age or wore white after Labor Day does not negate her being a VICTIM. Getting the facts straight =/= judgment. People really need to stop worrying about keeping up appearances, there is a young missing woman that needs to be found. Every crumb in every dirty corner should be turned.

If I go missing you all have my blessing to dig through my personal life and discuss it at length ;)

Is there a way to find out what is happening? I can't listen to anything right now

We aren't allowed to discuss anything that is said on the scanner thread on the regular threads. It's because the scanner thread is in the private area, members only. Anyone can read here even if they're not signed up for Websleuths.

You can read the comments on the scanner thread, you don't have to listen.

So are we believing this 'red car' story? Because I am doubtful. jmo

I have a group on facebook for Erin and I can't tell you how many times I have had to ask people to stop spreading rumors. I get random PM from people with information about the case that has become annoying because it's "he said she said".

What is the name of your Facebook group for Erin?

So are we believing this 'red car' story? Because I am doubtful. jmo
I'm not sure. It seems pretty risky for this guy and his sister to fake a story about a marine wife like that in a high profile case. He gave a full name and basic area of where he lives. And we have seen so many rumors that are similar to the "rendezvous" story. LE is so quiet in this case it's hard to know anything for sure really.

I'm not sure. It seems pretty risky for this guy and his sister to fake a story about a marine wife like that in a high profile case. He gave a full name and basic area of where he lives. And we have seen so many rumors that are similar to the "rendezvous" story. LE is so quiet in this case it's hard to know anything for sure really.

He's also shown his face on T.V. I think I'm believing him. He didn't appear to be some drunk lunatic just wandering aimlessly in the desert looking to stir the pot and I doubt he got paid for the story so what would be the motivation for making it up?

I think I believe the red car story. Why make it up. And on that day, before it was even a big story?

He's also shown his face on T.V. I think I'm believing him. He didn't appear to be some drunk lunatic just wandering aimlessly in the desert looking to stir the pot and I doubt he got paid for the story so what would be the motivation for making it up?

Oh! I didn't even watch the video, just read the article. I need to get on that

YES! Especially in regards to the description of the Jeep. Or any other vehicle they suspect may have been involved. I usually have the greatest respect for LE, but I'm beginning to doubt their judgement in this case. Why not ask for help from the public?

I kind of think they don't need or want the public's help, at this point. Which makes me really sad for Erin.

Her family may want to discount that story as it shows Erin leaving on her own...but I can't imagine a news source making it all up. Jmo

Can someone tweet the reporter https://twitter.com/cbs8/ and ask them if what the Locate Erin Page is saying is true please? I don't do Twitter or I would do it myself ...

I think I believe the red car story. Why make it up. And on that day, before it was even a big story?

So why do you think the family is denying it? Do you think they are out of the LE loop or ???

So why do you think the family is denying it? Do you think they are out of the LE loop or ???

It could be LE did not tell them. Or family is trying to protect the fact that Erin left with another man initially. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18