Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dark vehicle definitely looks like a Ford Escape:
Ford_Escape_(first_generation)_(rear),_Serdang.jpg

The white one looks like a Jeep and the red car is a Honda (appears to have clear taillights)

Do we know that the red car (whichever red car we are suspecting) is currently in the area?

The white one looks like a Jeep and the red car is a Honda (appears to have clear taillights)

Hmm. To me the red car looks like a previous gen (06-08) Ford Fusion, but it may be a Honda I suppose.

Generic burgundy 06-08 Ford Fusion online pic grab for reference.

image.ashx

Can someone post side by side pics of the jeep from the plate company and the SUV in the driveway for comparison ? I can't do it from my phone.

Looks like a ford to me as well.

Yep. You are correct. In that case, I don't know what to think about that photo. The SUV on the left is most definitely not a Jeep. Looks like a previous gen Ford Escape to me.

Hey everybody - we are going to hold the line on CL at this point in time. Please discuss only what has been released in MSM and remember LE says he is NOT a POI/Suspect, so any speculation needs a link.

Thanks,

Salem

That pic on the last page of a red compact sedan right next to the Jeep is pretty ominous, IMO. Again, Heather Elvis. I just can't shake the notion.

Can you expand on this a bit? I didn't follow the heather Elvis case here and there seem to be a lot of references in this thread. Are there many similarities? TIA!

Can you expand on this a bit? I didn't follow the heather Elvis case here and there seem to be a lot of references in this thread. Are there many similarities? TIA!

Sure, it was a husband/wife tandem that allegedly ended her life due to an affair with the husband. The wife was the instigator, IIRC. Again, not saying that is the case here, but I can't seem to shake the possibility with all of the factors seemingly at play here.

In that case, the lover and his wife are both accused of murdering Heather, possibly as revenge for Heather having had an affair with the husband.

Maybe Erin was seen again after the red car encounter...we don't know everything LE has uncovered.

The red car in the picture is definitely a 06-08 Ford Fusion. I had a 07 red fusion.

The dark vehicle definitely looks like a Ford Escape:
View attachment 55186

I just asked my husband to identify the vehicles without telling him why and he said the same thing. Ford Escape, Honda Civic and Jeep.

P.S. And on a funny note, my husband said, "Wow! That is a big satellite dish!" I told him there was no satellite dish in the photo and then he pointed to the circle with the arrow where you play the video!! LOL!! Never a dull moment!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=55171&d=1405758972

Sure, that could be the car. But to think that the investigators overlooked the witnesses account of Erin getting into a red car is just crazy. Investigators aren't always perfect, but there's no way they talked to witness that saw that and just overlooked it.

There must have been a way that they overlooked that, because otherwise the sheriffs would have had no reason to come back again to retake the same statement that he already gave to them the first time. MB stated that fact when he gave his telephone interview on HLN.

The sheriffs investigator didn't even keep the record of MB's original statement, they actually had to go back to get it again

I just asked my husband to identify the vehicles without telling him why and he said the same thing. Ford Escape, Honda Civic and Jeep.

P.S. And on a funny note, my husband said, "Wow! That is a big satellite dish!" I told him there was no satellite dish in the photo and then he pointed to the circle with the arrow where you play the video!! LOL!! Never a dull moment!!

Almost positive that the car is an 06-08 Ford Fusion, and not a Honda. Please my generic pic on the last page for comparison.

I think someone on here last night was going to post some photos of the area where EC's car was found. Said they were gonna photo bucket them. Anyone have links to that or links to some of the you tube videos of the area?

I think someone on here last night was going to post some photos of the area where EC's car was found. Said they were gonna photo bucket them. Anyone have links to that or links to some of the you tube videos of the area?

:welcome6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member